Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

Oh that is some intricately constructed bi-threadular comedy right there. Shame it'll only get you a banning from Moo because he didn't make the list.

Just to counteract the other thread which has turned into a general annoyance thread rather than current personal grievances. What are you enjoying about life right now?I'll get it going...Thin Lizzy - Recently I've become obsessed with this band. I might actually buy a CD if this keeps up for long enough!

My first thing is that someone recognises how good Thin Lizzy is, im only 14(and three quarters) but my dad really likes them and got me into them. 2- Finally signs of Summer!!3- Longer nights means more time to play football.4- Catching up with someone who I hadnt spoke to in 6 years.5- The Age of The Understatement finally being released. Edited by shaneojack

1. The fact that, bar one essay for next week, all of my work for Uni this year is done and I'm now free until the end of October.2. Staying here in England over said period of time, so I can concentrate on doing stuff I need to do (like getting a job, going to the gym, conitnuing training, researching my dissertation for next year etc.) instead of lazing around and doing nothing constructive, and the fact a bunch of friends from Uni will be here too - some I know really well, some I can get the chance to get to know better.3. The fact my grandmother, who had a severe brain tumour, will almost certainly be alive for her big-as-fuck 70th birthday bash next week, and that my parents are flying me home for it as an added surprise for her, as she thinks I won't be there - and that I'll be home long enough to have an almighty piss-up with my other friends too!4. All the fun games I have to play during my relaxation time and the ton of great movies I can go and see in the next few months as a treat to myself with aforementioned friends.5. My general progress in life - I'm happy, I've been making a noticable improvement in the gym, I'm eating far better and my Uni work is getting quite a lot of praise from tutors and fellow students, as well being somewhat of a go-to guy for people who need help with... well, anything really, as I'm always will to do what I can.Really, being me is fucking awesome.

3. The fact my grandmother, who had a severe brain tumour, will almost certainly be alive for her big-as-fuck 70th birthday bash next week, and that my parents are flying me home for it as an added surprise for her, as she thinks I won't be there - and that I'll be home long enough to have an almighty piss-up with my other friends too!

Easily the best thing for someone to be loving right now right there.Congrats to ya nan, give her a drink from me while ya at it... but I'm skint, so you're paying, lol :)

1. Depeche Mode : Not sure what it was that made me suddenly think "I'll download a bunch of their stuff", but I did, and now I'm a massive fan.2. Morton : Makes a change from the first two thirds of the season when I was livid with everything about the club, and now I'm happy with pretty much everything about the club.3. AJPW : I know we're in off topic, but damn, I am LOVING watching AJPW from Early 90s and Late 80s.Can't think of anything else right now.

1. Depeche Mode : Not sure what it was that made me suddenly think "I'll download a bunch of their stuff", but I did, and now I'm a massive fan.

I did this with The Misfits. I never got into them before because they look stupid and I expected them to sound stupid. Something eerie about them... I love it.

1. Depeche Mode : Not sure what it was that made me suddenly think "I'll download a bunch of their stuff", but I did, and now I'm a massive fan.

I did this with The Misfits. I never got into them before because they look stupid and I expected them to sound stupid. Something eerie about them... I love it.
I'm loving the fact the your postcard has just come through my door! :) thankyou!!

1. Depeche Mode : Not sure what it was that made me suddenly think "I'll download a bunch of their stuff", but I did, and now I'm a massive fan.2. Morton : Makes a change from the first two thirds of the season when I was livid with everything about the club, and now I'm happy with pretty much everything about the club.3. AJPW : I know we're in off topic, but damn, I am LOVING watching AJPW from Early 90s and Late 80s.Can't think of anything else right now.

I want to see if number 2 remains after Saturday. I hope so.1. My Name is Earl. I love this show, so funny and Darnell could be the single greatest person in the world.2. Livingston stay up and my adopted team Stranraer are in the play-offs.3. Summer - Enough said.4. Holidays at the end of June, so looking forward to that after my first year in full time employment.5. See the girlfriend tonight, being stuck behind lorries for three hours on shit roads in the rain make it worthwhile. Although when I put petrol in the car on Sunday it shall go on the hate list.

I'm loving the fact the your postcard has just come through my door! :) thankyou!!
:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Next time take me yeah? :p

Well that was the second time we've been there and I found it a little too sleepy this time. Maybe off somewhere with a bit more action next time.And after going with my lady's family, let me tell you that holiday + baby = Pain in the ass!

Bogged down in lab reports and assignments but some reason to be cheery:1. Hanoi Rocks - Getting on a bit now, but Finlands greatest band (HIM dont count, whining ponces) continue to amuse me with their tongue in cheek glam rock stylings.2. Queen of the South in the Scottish Cup final and in Europe next season - Although Im not expecting a miracle against Rangers on the 24th of May, its a hell of an achievement to reach a major final (especially after THAT semi final) and the chance to have a fleeting glimpse of UEFA cup football at Palmerston is the icing on the cake.3. Oreo cookies - thanks to the barn of bargains that is Farmfoods, stocked up on these and I await the premature onset of diabetes.4. Premier League Darts - Although not up to last years standards its been a good contest this year, seeing a riled up Phil Taylor annialate Wayne Mardle has been incredible. I hope to see a Taylor vs Wade final, the master against the apprentice.5. My knackered old Vans - my god they're comfy.