Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

Not bad! Think I like the second one there better. I love that sort of unashamed Ramones worship, when it's done well.

Gonna add a number 6 to my previous post, as we're on the subject of 3 chord punk- I got the new Left For Dead album on vinyl through the post today. Lovely stuff.

Not bad! Think I like the second one there better. I love that sort of unashamed Ramones worship, when it's done well.

Gonna add a number 6 to my previous post, as we're on the subject of 3 chord punk- I got the new Left For Dead album on vinyl through the post today. Lovely stuff.

I was drunk the other week and bought H

Considering I'm not really a punk kind of guy, I do like The Ramones, and Rock 'n' Roll High School is one of my favourite films ever.

One of the great things about the Ramones is that amongst all the super punk rock songs on their albums, there are also several choice, slightly slower numbers that are some of the best, simple, almost love songs which have ever been recorded.

1. I was offered a full time position as a teaching assistant in a local high school yesterday, a week after I was told I hadn't got the job and was being offered supply. Get in!

2. It's my sister's christening next week, there's 21 years between us....I'm not in primary school myself. It should be a lovely day and I'm the godfather which is nice.

3. A friend of mine that had sort of drifted off for a couple of years is back to the guy that me and a few friends knew and loved, should be good to hang out over the summer a bit.

4. Only working at the most 20-25 hours in a petrol station at the moment means I'm getting the chance to enjoy this good weather a fair bit but....

5. I can't wait to hand in my notice and not work weekends and have 5am starts anymore!

Edited by thesimonbegz

1) Work is going well, certainly learning on the job, but come a few years from now I should be sorted with a real career.

2) Joined my mates five a side team and dramatically improved them from week 1, still a long way to go before we are a winning side, but signs of encouragement.

3) Almost finished decorating my bedroom, should look nice with some football and wrestling memorabilia scattered around the white walls. Once the TV wires are hidden, the wall mount will be complete.

4) Football is back with pre season, so thank The Lord for no more boring Saturdays for 9 months.

5) My new suit for work sold be here next week, meaning I shall be back to being the suavest person in the office...of 5 old people.