Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

1, THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at it!!!! its hot! its lovley! i was on the beach yesterday getting my sun kissed skin on!

WHERE?! We've had rain every day this week, give us some sun so we can cut the smegging grass! lol

1, THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at it!!!! its hot! its lovley! i was on the beach yesterday getting my sun kissed skin on!

WHERE?! We've had rain every day this week, give us some sun so we can cut the smegging grass! lol
Come down to the Island mate, its swealtering (sp?)Its not as hot as it was yesterday but its still certainly shorts and t-shirt weather :)

United Winning while Wednesday lose.Brendan back at work :)GTA 4 this friday.Def Lepard on guitar hero 3 this week.Rice Krispie Squares

1. Passing my driving test yesterday on the 4th attempt with 5 minors.2. The weather, tis good, especially in my job3. Being 18. Being able to go out and enjoy a few drinks on an evening without worrying about getting ID'd4. The Isle of Wight festival. i love the police and black stone cherry. Plus the beer tents. Win Win situation.5. .....

1. End of uni soon. Finish my final piece and in just over a month my end of year show is at brick lane, then i graduate in july looking as though I will be getting a 2.1 or if i'm lucky a first! Fingers crossed.2. Festivals- isle of wight festival and hurricane festival both in june. Should be a good month with foo fighters in wembley as well.3. King of the Hill-got series 1-5 now and its so very underrated i feel everyone should check this show out again.4. Riding my bike everywhere. This to get back into shape and also save money nothing like a good bike ride in the sunshine. Although it rained all the way to uni this morning... Soaked,5. Should say my girlfriend i guess who i've lived with for nearly 7 months now and is making my dinner as we speak. Thats damn good!

1: My girlfriend.2: The fact that my first pay cheque in over 2 years is here soon.3: It's almost summer, which means FESTIVALS!4: Metal, as always.5:I can't think of anything else, so I'll add an extra half a point to numbers 1 and 4 :p

Come down to the Island mate, its swealtering (sp?)Its not as hot as it was yesterday but its still certainly shorts and t-shirt weather :)
you just want me there for my man loving... ah what the hell, I'm on me way, lol.

1. Passing my driving test yesterday on the 4th attempt with 5 minors.2. The weather, tis good, especially in my job3. Being 18. Being able to go out and enjoy a few drinks on an evening without worrying about getting ID'd4. The Isle of Wight festival. i love the police and black stone cherry. Plus the beer tents. Win Win situation.5. .....

gah , fuck fuckedy fuck fuck. are they playing everywhere except near where I live? It's like their taunting me. Fucking amazing band.

Big Bang Theory. Fucking brilliant. But i'll get on with my other stuff.1. Getting good feedback from a play i've been writing by lecturers and friends. This winter/spring look for "A Still Life Portrait Of Stuff What Happens" to come to a theatre of weekend dramatists in some remote hick town. Still, i feel really proud of it.2. Garth Ennis and some really good comics coming through recently. I think i've said it before but if you are a fan of comics and want a really good read i can't recommend The Boys (by Dynamite Entertianment) enough. Super Super Super.3. Old Comedies. i'm waiting for the Buster Keaton chronicles collection but i love all the silent stuff especially Laurel and Hardy. I can only imagine what an achievement it was when Laurel and Hardy starred as themselves interacting with themselves as children.4. Swansea going to the championship5. Walking around Southampton marina, behind the Cork and Bottle, on a really nice day like today. especially with a couple of pubs close by for a nice drink of cider this might change soon depending on how my driving test goes and how my reunion with the girl i like goes. Likewise, this list might be the only thing which keeps the shotgun out my mouth.that and not owning a shotgun. :/

I can think of two, mostly since the bad is all pretty time cosuming. 1) Helping out at a local Beaver Scout troop. Having been involved with the movement all my life, I wasn't too excited when I was asked to help out with the Beavers because there's very little you can actually do with them. Still, it's been the most rewarding part of my week, the only thing usually that doesn't make me feel like an absolute stupid bastard. 2) Being somewhat flirty with a girl. It's having the effect, so even though I'm not going to persue it any further, its rather fun and amusing.

1) having a girlfriend2) knowing that in a matter of weeks ill have finished college for good3) hells kitchen usa - ramsey gets better and better at ripping into yanks4) my new phone (sony ericsson 580i)5) catching up with friends i havent seen for a while (saw my best friend last night when i went to my old job to watch street kings)

1. School holidays- Damn this year has been mentally grinding, it's only been a term! Yay for relaxing...and sleep ins. Also late nights and general freedom is fantastic.2. Flexible attendance- In going back to school next week, I only have 4 days of exams in 2 weeks. Hoorah!3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall- I did not stop laughing the entire movie. I was crying, I swear I fractured ribs...pwns Superbad.4. Maccas- My second home. Good to chill with my mates. Also the entire place is staffed by beautiful girls about my age. :D5. 18th birthday parties. Going to two on Saturday night, with a few more to go to in the coming months...mine in June (cheap plug). Let the good times roll!Just a little observation...this thread is at 2 pages, the negative one is at 11. Come on, where's the positivity?

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

That kind of talk will land you on someone's hate list. Watch it smiley.