Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Seven

5 Things You Hate Right Now

2. Old people who demand respect- if an old woman gets on the bus and your sat in the old people seats cos there isn't any room, i'll happily move of my own free will, but if an old person gets on and just stares at you as if you've pissed on their grandkids until you move, or rather than politely ask they just tell you to move, its rude. I also don't see what makes them so special, yeah they're a bit less energetic and more frail than younger people, but it's no reason to act like a dick and behave as if the world owes you a favour just because your older. (this isn't ALL old people BTW)

Agree totally.Also, to add to my earlier post, assholes who get on the bus and take up 2 (and sometimes 4) seats. Once had a massive suitcase as I was heading to a mate's house, normally I'd stick it in the luggage rack but it was a stupid bus with a tiny one, thus I needed to either take up an entire 2 seats with the bag (I refuse to do so unless it's one of the few times guarenteed to have a totally empty bus), or stand it on the floor and make sure it stays upright by sitting on the front side-ways seats and keeping it up with my foot. Only flaw was that some annoying chavvy git was sitting bang centre of a seat which is meant to seat FOUR people, and had his legs spread so wide he was blatantly taking up the entire thing while chatting to his mate opposite.I just put my bag on the floor against the luggage rack, and sat straight down on the seat, immediately onto his leg, he instantly pulled his leg back in and says "watch where you're sitting." I just looked at him and replied with "sorry, I thought there was enough room on here for both of us" and stuck my MP3 player on.Not normally the type to do that, but I had a big sodding suitcase I'd had to drag up to the bus stop then haul onto the bus, I wasn't in the mood for fucking about.

5. when people (chavs in particular) say "wat u lukin at" and if you EVER reply with "you...obviously" they go "ya bein funny mate?"honestly, they're just so thick it hurts sometimes.

I fucking hate those cunts, although it stopped once I turned 20.I used to wind the little fuckers up so much, and embarass 'em in front of their mates.good times.......
I've had times like that.Once I had this twat in front of his mates said the same thing with a few handicap insults thrown in and I simply replied."I got this really bad smell and was looking around to see what it was and it turned out to be you."I know it wasn't very clever but it pissed him off.His mates all just sort of snickered behind his back (I suppose he must have been the idiot leader)Luckily no violence came of it, but I do still see him now and again and he's even tried giving me the "alright?" eyebrow raise that some people do sometimes.

1) Max Clifford. I just saw the Louis theroux special with him, he seems such an utter cunt. Ironic, given that he's supposed to be so good at PR, that he is almost universally hated.2) Channel 4 Property shows. "I've bought a house for

1: Kerry Katona, why the fuck anyone would give this irritating slag a show is beyond me. Mums gone to iceland? What happens when one day your kids see that video of you with your fist up your pussy?TIE: Peter "Fuckin" Andre & Jordan, anyone who's seen Human Traffic gets the "Fuckin" reference. I hate the both of them, she's made a living from having fat tits and now she regrets ever getting them done. She's obviously not too bright because she let Dwite Yorke blow his beans up her, I mean look at their son, jesus that guy must have crap jeans. Andres a failed pop artist who was in I'm a celebrity get me out of here for the sheer fact that poeple hated him and he was a failed artist. 2: Big Brother, Pop Idol, X Factor, Stricly come... I hate reality TV. Big Brother especially, its literally on for about half a year including the celebrity editions. People always say well if you dont like it, dont watch it. Believe me I dont, but im sick of seeing these house mates on the front of every paper known to man simply because they're a bit "weird". I thought that whole racist thing would be the end of Big Brother but yet it continues. Im sick of people who have won it being thrust down our throats as a "celebrity". They've never done anything to warrant being famous and you know within 2 months of winning any reality tv series they'll have an autobiography out. Its a joke, its actually not worthing winning Big Brother because aslong as your controversial enough you'll get your "story" bought by shite magazines like Hello and Ok and make more money than the winner.3: Leona Lewis, I am sick to death of hearing that keep bleeding song.4: Chasing pavements, I dunno who its by but my god its annoying.5: Cash machines that are so god damn slow because before you even get to take your money out its asking you if you want a mortage or house insurance. Look, im in town, im drunk and I want my money, do I really want a mortage or house insurance at this time? And even if I did would I go to a cash machine for it? No!**End of rant**

1: Kerry Katona, why the fuck anyone would give this irritating slag a show is beyond me. Mums gone to iceland? What happens when one day your kids see that video of you with your fist up your pussy?

And where is this vid?

I started this, but it lead into a mass rant at John Barrowman, and it came across extremely homophobic so stopped, it's not that I dislike him being gay, I just dislike him being overbearing with itOther things that I hate, that fella from Coronation Street with the MASSIVE left eye, totally repugnant, face cripples of such a stature should not be on TV

1) Not having a job. I hate waking up, watching some shit TV, then having to go to the Jobcentre/Job Link/insert random other place here, then having to ask around shops for jobs and have the employers looking at me like an idiot and saying 'no sorry', then coming home to shit TV, day in and day out. Someone give me a fucking job.2) People who listen to their music on their mobiles loudly. Fuck off, MP3 players were invented for a reason you stupid cunt. 3) Not having any real friends. I'm a fucking loner, no-one ever phones or messages me asking to go out, and if I ask them, they're always 'busy'.4) Jeremy Kyle. Obnoxious, hypocritical prick.5) My life.

1) Not having a job. I hate waking up, watching some shit TV, then having to go to the Jobcentre/Job Link/insert random other place here, then having to ask around shops for jobs and have the employers looking at me like an idiot and saying 'no sorry', then coming home to shit TV, day in and day out. Someone give me a fucking job.2) People who listen to their music on their mobiles loudly. Fuck off, MP3 players were invented for a reason you stupid cunt. 3) Not having any real friends. I'm a fucking loner, no-one ever phones or messages me asking to go out, and if I ask them, they're always 'busy'.4) Jeremy Kyle. Obnoxious, hypocritical prick.5) My life.

Apart from no.2 all your other hates are related to the fact youre unemployed mate , things will get better once you do find a job :)

Pro-Evo players who put out formations that bear no relationship to the real world. Usualy involves wide stikers and wide attacking midfielder and lots of hoofing the ball forwards - show me someone doing that with Inter and I have a fit of epic proportions.

1) Daytime Chat shows - Jeremy Kyle, Trisha...chav tv. Every single guest on that show looks like they have seen beaten with the stupid stick. And my taxes pay for them to live!!! How is that fair?? " DNA test - is my brother my babies father?" - Yes, probably, you fucking council estate slag. 2) Labour Government. They spend my hard earned dosh on those who simply dont deserve it. Under labour, my car now costs

The spiny blue shell.:angry:

Any show about people buying, selling or thinking about buying or selling their property. I loved the Mitchell and Webb sketch on the subject.

Being stopped by the police. It's happening far too frequently now and it's tiresome. Going to start collecting stops forms.

The guy on my morning bus who absolutely fucking reeks and insists on sitting right in front of me. I swear to god I am not an evil or rude person, but I've had to move a couple of times. He sat in front of some guy this morning and that guy moved away as well, which made me feel slightly better.

Bifidus Mocklatinbullshitilarium. Danone could seriously sell dried dog shit in a can and feed it to people if they attached some pseudo-science to it.

Absolutely with Joe the Lion on the Pro Evo thing. Inter, Wing forwards stretched out to the corner flags, running through the team with Adriano and shooting from absurd angles with no technique at all. And these people WIN GAMES. :angry: In fact, this isn't just Pro Evo. From people who hide outside the stages in Halo to the dickheads cheating the time trials on Mario Kart, people suck.

People who go over the limit of five things to be angry about.

Management speak. Just attended this big staff briefing dealy with the woman in charge of the Care Trust I work for. Ninety minutes of saying absolutely nothing. "The stronger we are as an organisation, the better prepared we'll be to face whatever might happen in the future". Brilliant stuff.

Agreed on both cash machine complaints. People who take ages, and the machines that make this problem even worse with their slowness.

People who get on the bus and clearly have no idea where their money is, even if they've been sat waiting for a good twenty minutes.

General day to day ignorance. Sweeping generalisations, I'm not racist but... the usual. The mainstream media. Not wanting to sound like some deep and interesting alternative type because I'm as big a consumer of crap I don't need or of questionable substance as the next man, but more the gutter press, so much of what passes for entertainment, the ignorance and apathy of so many people to so many things, the lazy or incompetent journalists who write on subjects they clearly have no grasp of and still get paid and listened to. Acceptance of fad diets, people buying into every health scare and miracle cure available.

The wrong people having so much influence over the impressionable. Stripy t-shirts in horrific colours from Republic. People who moan about all of those things or, worse, pretend not to know who Britney Spears is because they care so little about such trivial things. Class snobbery (from looking down on "chavs" to assuming that the middle and upper classes do likewise), people getting up in arms over issues or crises that actually have no bearing on anything, people who have no idea about politics at all but will still spout off on the subject (another gem from the meeting I just went to, "sometimes what politicians say in the run up to an election is not what they do in the cold light of reality." How fucking insightful). Y'know... stuff.

I have more...

People who put "rant over" at the end of a horribly contrived rant, or any kind of rant for that matter.

People who profess to be "random" and "say random things". If you consciously do it, it isn't random.

Slogan t-shirts.

Musical sub-sub-sub-sub-genres.

Reactionary football fans.

Eastern European immigrants. Not in a "they took our jeeuuuurrrbs" way, but specifically the stunningly beautiful Eastern European immigrants who for some reason are not married to me.

People who assume that my willingness to joke about damn near any horrible incident in the media means that I'm dead inside. Yes, I laughed at a Madeline McCann joke, no, this does not mean that the thought of my neice going missing is not too horrible to even contemplate. It's all about the detatchment.

People who justify mob justice/vengeance with the question "what would you do if it was your sister/mother etc"? If someone killed my family member, I probably would want to kill them, but I like to think that my friends and family would stop me because they'd see how irrational and pointless it is, and I'd do the same for them. Not hypocritical at all, see?

Rant over.

I really don't like people that ask me "so..what have you been upto?" if ive not spoke to them for a while.ive been working, and that's pretty much it. anything even moderately interesting that I'd done since last time we spoke I would probably tell you anyway. fucking awkward stupid question.also - the fact that all the fucking customers of my firm are retarded scum.

Edited by Ricc1PW

Supermarket shoppers who take an age to pack their bags at the "express" checkout, holding up the queue: Next time the nice lady asks if you need a hand with your packing, tell her "Yes please," because it's clearly too complex and overwhelming a task for yourself. The same grievance applies to those who fuss about with their purse before and after paying, as if nobody will mind waiting while they sort their loyalty cards into alphabetical order.Colleagues being conversational in that distinctive, false, "break the ice before getting down to business" way, blatantly lifted from whichever people management seminar they last attended.The one open window at the other end of the bus on a cold morning/evening, which somehow causes a draft to lap round the entire vehicle.Bus drivers not having enough change. At the depot. Following a break at the office.Receiving a new Hotmail notification on MSN, only to find yet another pointless "look how great we are" spam from Microsoft that I move, diligently but fruitlessly, into the Junk folder.

1. People that quote movie trailers as if they've seen the movie when they clearly haven't.2. Tax3. Students who beleive they really deserve a discount in music stores etc and make a big fuss if they dont do it4. Being stuck at work when the weather is actually perfect for a kick about5. Manchester United "fans" who've never been to Manchester giving me shit about Arsenal not winning the title

Bus drivers not having enough change. At the depot. Following a break at the office.

In the same vein, getting a 10p change ticket. Which - thanks to WorstBus changing the rules - can no longer be used in part-payment of my next fare, merely exchanged at one of two centres that require a bus journey exceeding the value of the ticket at least 20 times. Within the next week or so before it becomes invalid.