Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Seven

5 Things You Hate Right Now

1. My Chemical Romance. I heard what people said about the state of music and i agree in the vast majority of cases but these guys really piss me off to a whole new level. Whiny, pathetic little shits who can't hold a fucking tune. And their "message" is the most narsistical dribble i've ever heard. "We're here for the kids like us. Who one time kinda thought about maybe possibly cutting my arm maybe once before i realised i'm a tortured and artistic soul". The only thing i find good about this band is when i see a fan dressed up in ful dark parade outfit (the black archaic soldiers jacket). I walk up to them and say "Yes. Fucking Brilliant. I love Adam and the Ants"

Not having that. Famous Last Words is an absolutely brilliant song. I agree that their attitude and fans are completely hateful though.

1. My Chemical Romance. I heard what people said about the state of music and i agree in the vast majority of cases but these guys really piss me off to a whole new level. Whiny, pathetic little shits who can't hold a fucking tune. And their "message" is the most narsistical dribble i've ever heard. "We're here for the kids like us. Who one time kinda thought about maybe possibly cutting my arm maybe once before i realised i'm a tortured and artistic soul". The only thing i find good about this band is when i see a fan dressed up in ful dark parade outfit (the black archaic soldiers jacket). I walk up to them and say "Yes. Fucking Brilliant. I love Adam and the Ants"

Not having that. Famous Last Words is an absolutely brilliant song. I agree that their attitude and fans are completely hateful though.
Now I can't have that, I'm not hateful and I'm a fan.

Lessee...1 - As said above, twats who take what feels like 2 hours to move 2 feet. Why? I mean yes, I understand some of the older generation are going to be slower moving... but that doesn't excuse them for walking dead pissing centre of a thin pavement or over a bridge, preventing anyone ever going past. Then they finally move over a little to let someone coming the other way through, only to immediately centralize themselves in the path. And if you ever dare try and get past, you get abuse. (and as it's not a seperate issue really, the same idiots who on the aforementioned bridge will meet a friend coming the other way, and stop dead, clogging up ALL human traffic in both directions, only to start tutting and moaning as people start pushing past them.)2 - Gotta go with the music that's being bounced around now. There seems to be a huge amount of music from this country and America lately that is in one of 3 categories. 1) The "rock" we currently have, no, it's not rock, it's as has been said before, a bunch of whiney shits who only really get listened to because it's what is being pumped out by the mainstream companies lately (Give any of those emo shits a Guns and Roses album and they'll love it even more, pretty much guarenteed), 2) "Rap" which tends to be an extremely repetitive beat with a guy talking over it. I'd care more if there was some real music in the background. I have no problem with rap, but the majority of what I hear played from my sister is complete and utter piss, I'm not a rap fan, but can tolerate some stuff, the majority I'm hearing is repetitive crap about "fucking" and nothing else. 3) The worst of the worst, the annoying effing songs that are just an "artist" taking an already well heard song and adding their own crap above it... buggered if I remember the artist, but a noteable song was "Stronger" which is just Daft Punk's Harder Faster, Better Stronger (Or whatever the name was, my brain's not quite working, lol) with him talking over it. Create your own music for your piss poor crap for fuck's sake instead of stealing someone elses.3 - Phones 4 U, I've mentioned it in another thread about how they screwed me over, so I wont write it all out here, but I'm currently stuck having to finish of paying for a massive bill as when they gave me my new contract, they failed to mention that this one didn't have Stop The Clock. Previously I could call anyone after 6pm for up to an hour and only use 2 minutes of talk time, suddenly I got a massive bill through and found out that they'd taken it off. Thanks, just fuck me over royally why don't ya? I now have to scrape together a load of cash just to pay off a bill I wanted you to avoid me ending up with in the first place, and now am living on next to nothing.4 - Tesco, I've had a long damned day, so come home intending to have a spaghetti bolognese, get it cooked in the microwave only to find out the plastic casing had split and there were bits of casing in the food, dump that and decide to try a curry, which is so watery that it came out like a swamp, and the rice is rock hard. Yeah, fuck you Tesco is all I have to say about that one. Looks like a sandwich for dinner tonight...5 - Our lodger, I mentioned him in another thread, but thank fuck he's out in just over a week! The only flaw is that no cunt's gonna be in when he leaves, so we need to arrange someone to be here in case he tries causing shit.

The price of getting off this god forsaken fucking island.SupernaturalThe Sacla advertOne of my cats (remember cow?) who peed on my bed. yup, BED! i've spent all day cleaning it. the lack of new lol cat peektures :(

Lessee...1 - As said above, twats who take what feels like 2 hours to move 2 feet. Why? I mean yes, I understand some of the older generation are going to be slower moving... but that doesn't excuse them for walking dead pissing centre of a thin pavement or over a bridge, preventing anyone ever going past. Then they finally move over a little to let someone coming the other way through, only to immediately centralize themselves in the path. And if you ever dare try and get past, you get abuse. (and as it's not a seperate issue really, the same idiots who on the aforementioned bridge will meet a friend coming the other way, and stop dead, clogging up ALL human traffic in both directions, only to start tutting and moaning as people start pushing past them.)2 - Gotta go with the music that's being bounced around now. There seems to be a huge amount of music from this country and America lately that is in one of 3 categories. 1) The "rock" we currently have, no, it's not rock, it's as has been said before, a bunch of whiney shits who only really get listened to because it's what is being pumped out by the mainstream companies lately (Give any of those emo shits a Guns and Roses album and they'll love it even more, pretty much guarenteed), 2) "Rap" which tends to be an extremely repetitive beat with a guy talking over it. I'd care more if there was some real music in the background. I have no problem with rap, but the majority of what I hear played from my sister is complete and utter piss, I'm not a rap fan, but can tolerate some stuff, the majority I'm hearing is repetitive crap about "fucking" and nothing else. 3) The worst of the worst, the annoying effing songs that are just an "artist" taking an already well heard song and adding their own crap above it... buggered if I remember the artist, but a noteable song was "Stronger" which is just Daft Punk's Harder Faster, Better Stronger (Or whatever the name was, my brain's not quite working, lol) with him talking over it. Create your own music for your piss poor crap for fuck's sake instead of stealing someone elses.3 - Phones 4 U, I've mentioned it in another thread about how they screwed me over, so I wont write it all out here, but I'm currently stuck having to finish of paying for a massive bill as when they gave me my new contract, they failed to mention that this one didn't have Stop The Clock. Previously I could call anyone after 6pm for up to an hour and only use 2 minutes of talk time, suddenly I got a massive bill through and found out that they'd taken it off. Thanks, just fuck me over royally why don't ya? I now have to scrape together a load of cash just to pay off a bill I wanted you to avoid me ending up with in the first place, and now am living on next to nothing.4 - Tesco, I've had a long damned day, so come home intending to have a spaghetti bolognese, get it cooked in the microwave only to find out the plastic casing had split and there were bits of casing in the food, dump that and decide to try a curry, which is so watery that it came out like a swamp, and the rice is rock hard. Yeah, fuck you Tesco is all I have to say about that one. Looks like a sandwich for dinner tonight...5 - Our lodger, I mentioned him in another thread, but thank fuck he's out in just over a week! The only flaw is that no cunt's gonna be in when he leaves, so we need to arrange someone to be here in case he tries causing shit.

Rap I also find annoying as it has now become the music of the chavs. If you hear a car coming up with rap music playing, you can guarantee that it's filled with pasty faced, skin headed, tracksuit wearing chavs.Not saying all people who listen to Rap are chavs, just most of them. Edited by Steveo2007

4. The new satire films. I am a huge fan of Mel Brooks and Danny Zucker films (Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Airplane and Naked Gun)

I think you mean David and Jerry Zucker. Danny Zucker is John Travolta's character in Grease. :laugh: I don't watch much TV, and very rarely listen to the radio, so I only have the vaguest ideo of who Zane Lowe is. Go me!Anyhow, 5 things:1 - My place of employment still not having paid me the back-pay they owe me from last fucking June. There is absolutley no fucking excuse anymore. I'd been told that it was being looked into since last September, and found out (by shortcutting and getting the issue raised with the MD - who's actually a decent guy - that it was the first he'd heard about it). The meeting I was due to have with the office manager last week didn't happen, and as all the wage applications and shit have to be processed by the 15th of each month, I have a strong suspicion that I won't be getting it this month either. 2 - That little ginger bastard with his trousers tucked into his socks and his mates that use either my kitchen window or my car as a fucking goalpost. The day you turn 18 you little shit I'm going to kick the fucking daylights out of you. Assuming you don't get bigger than me.3 - My sweet tooth. I hate the bloated feeling I get after drinking fizzy stuff, but I still drink it regularly. Coke makes me bloated and gives me gutrot. An unpleasant sensation that is somehow only remedied by drinking more Coke. Bastards!!!4 - Road works. They're all over the fucking place at the moment. To get home from work (about 6km) I have to go through 3 lots of major roadworks. How about giving us some notice that there's some raised/dropped manholes that you've not resurfaced properly around?I'm still fuming over the stupid twats that did the works at the crossroads at the bottom of Debdale Lane, where they fucked up the temporary traffic light sequence and were sending traffic from opposite directions down a single lane at the same time. 4 1/2 - Orange. Not only do they Direct Debit me without sending me an invoice first, but they overcharge me. It'll take three weeks to get the overcharge back, but that's not what's really pissed me off. Not having any notice that money was coming out of my account, and only having enough in to cover what I'd actually used, the overcharge took me over my overdraft limit. Cue one charge for a Direct Debit without funds to cover it, and another charge for unauthorised overdraft. I'm bad enough at managing my money without shit like this.5 - Petrol. How fucking much? Edited by surf_digby

5) All the pathetic little mosher/emo cunts who dress like Twats and hang out on Devonshire Green/The Peace Gardens "I dress like this bacause i'm an individual" yeah, thats why you look EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME AS YOUR FRIENDS!4) Crap music, much like most in this thread, I really don't get why people like bands like My Chemical Romance. I also don't get how "remixing" a song makes you an artist, or why the fuck that tone deaf slappers cover of "valerie" gets as much radio airtime as it does. also the little wankers who play their "Niche" bollocks on their mobiles on packed busses, IT SOUNDS SHIT WHEN THE BASELINE IS MASSIVE, IT SOUNDS WORSE COMING OUT OF A TINNY MOBILE SPEAKER.3) Gutar Hero 3's wireless controller, fine, it needs batteries, but to make it incompatable with my play and charge kit, the reason for buying said kit was to AVOID PAYING THROUGH THE ARSE FOR BATTERIES is just fucking inexcusable.2) The distinct lack of all the gobby Wednesday bastards who were in the pub taking the piss when we weren't doing so well. Cowards.1) The morons who, when walking along a busy street, decide to stop right in front of you, without warning, then look at you LIKE IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!

1) The morons who, when walking along a busy street, decide to stop right in front of you, without warning, then look at you LIKE IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!

OMG yes! and the ones that stop and talk, taking up all of the pavement!and the grannies with their trollies in the supermarkets who leave their trolly in the middle of the aisle so no one can get through while they fuck off looking for piles cream.

5 Getting Banned from the footie forum of a team you support, when you complain that some thread over a ten year old boy who has died in an RTA, who has nowt to do with the team, or supporting the club where the forum is based, is a bit much and RIP messages for him are a bit fucking stupid. yes its tragic and shit.. but is it really to do with football and the team we support? ( in a forum marked football talk for that team.. so why couldnt it be moved to off topic.) and lots of people die in car crashes.. go to www.road-peace.org (iirc) if you need the support.... they helped me.4.Next door emos. Yes, next door have moved in and what was once the best old lady in the world ever whos a mad keen Bingo player and is generally ace.. to a bunch of emo kids who constantly play crap music..I wouldnt mind if the bloke singing didnt sound liek a dying cat underwater... the melodies are okay.. and occasionally they play some decent stuff.. just not often and are filling our yard with their fag butts and rubbish cos they cant be arsed to purchase or blag an astray is a pain.3. Kerrang FM.... Oasis and Coldplay and the Kooks, among others on what was on one poit a decent RAWK station..... some thimes theirs decent stuff, however its like local radio with *some* rawk elements.... if i hear the The Hoosiers, or Panic at the Disco itll be too soon2. Being Ill- nearly a year and still no diagnosis, been off work and am totally skinted.. so when people say can you do this, the standard response is avec Quoi... leading on to1 . Canada Fucking Life.. I have an insurance policy through work with them that should pay 75 percent of me salary until iam better/til retirement etc.. their average claim takes 14 weeks to process. I applied in October 2007, its now April and they are now sending some rehabilitation dudes to see us, despite, no pay out, and no one having the foggiest what the fuck is wrong with us and4.5 hour medical and a visit from a harley street physician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

4. The new satire films. I am a huge fan of Mel Brooks and Danny Zucker films (Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Airplane and Naked Gun)

I think you mean David and Jerry Zucker. Danny Zucker is John Travolta's character in Grease. :laugh:
Yep thats who i meant :blush: sometimes i can be a right muppet.one or two other things i hate right now and decided to write it now before a new thread.Laguna Beach- you ever seen this show? MTV at it's worse. A bunch of rich brats who are all sixteen and own a large beach house with balcony and jicuzzi (sp?) and whose first car is a jaguar or merc-benz. hilariousy it comes with a disclaimer at the start which says "all the drama you see is real" but it's nothing but Paris Hilton wannabes (which should tell you how sad it is) talking about what slags they are.My paranoia- i hate it. i want to get in touch with several friends but i only have their facebook pages to contact. Unfortunately, i can't do facebook as i'm genuinely concerned i'd turn into something of a stalker and ruin my life. Plus, i think i'm turning into a recluse. I spend alot of time inside and when i'm out i look at other people and think bad thoughts. cliquey excuse- read it in a thread on here recently and it's just a lame excuse. I'm not in any clique as i only met one or two other ukffers and think if you upset someone and people pick on you for it, grow a pair and get over it.

One quick one before an inevitable update tomorrow.People at ATMs who take for-fucking-EVER to make a cash withdrawal. I go to an ATM with one purpose, to take out a preconcieved amount. This usually takes about oh, 60 seconds, yet for some reason, everyone in the queue infront of me seems to stop the fucking world while they survey every little possible option infront of them. Or you get stuck behind the cunt with four different cards who just has to take money out on all of them.

1. People who say "so and so told me something so bad today!" and you go "oh yeah, what?" and they go "I can't say, its a secret"Why the fuck tell me they said it then? Total annoyance.2. Old people who demand respect- if an old woman gets on the bus and your sat in the old people seats cos there isn't any room, i'll happily move of my own free will, but if an old person gets on and just stares at you as if you've pissed on their grandkids until you move, or rather than politely ask they just tell you to move, its rude. I also don't see what makes them so special, yeah they're a bit less energetic and more frail than younger people, but it's no reason to act like a dick and behave as if the world owes you a favour just because your older. (this isn't ALL old people BTW)3. my girlfriend when she's in a mood or annoyed and says "nothings wrong" then stresses at me ALL day until I finally bug it out of her and it's just something like "I think i'm fat" when she blatently isn't and my own mum has even referred to her as a "skinny bird"4.When you don't have any batteries in the house and have to swap them out of other things.5. when people (chavs in particular) say "wat u lukin at" and if you EVER reply with "you...obviously" they go "ya bein funny mate?"honestly, they're just so thick it hurts sometimes.

4.When you don't have any batteries in the house and have to swap them out of other things.

I seriously fucking hate people swapping batteries around in stuff. Buy more batteries. Buy in bulk when they're on special offer. It also bugs the absolute piss out of me when someone puts mismatching brands of batteries in something. And when there's no battery cover on a remote control.

5. when people (chavs in particular) say "wat u lukin at" and if you EVER reply with "you...obviously" they go "ya bein funny mate?"honestly, they're just so thick it hurts sometimes.

I fucking hate those cunts, although it stopped once I turned 20.I used to wind the little fuckers up so much, and embarass 'em in front of their mates.good times.......

TV Adverts - I absolutely detest them they are so dumbed down and repetitive to me, four and a half minutes of utter annoyance interrupting my viewing pleasure, its no wonder I'm into the whole downloading kick, as it were, this way I avoid seeing things like these crappy jeans adverts were everyone's a bland 20 something metro-sexual poser with designer stubble walking through the streets of L.A and sadly not getting mugged or assaulted.Stage6 being dead - Ever since that site went down, its been back to the slow tedium of bit Torrent and a few lesser sites that offer a similar service, but there all small time and/or limiting whereas Stage6 was the daddy of all streaming sites and they even have the nerve to link you too Veoh.com as a substitute which is like going from Champaign too Toilet water. BBCIPlayer - I cannot get that thing too work for me at all, it downloads the yucky pink box and then just sort of does nothing, its a waste of time and effort on my part.Posh people pretending to be poor - Designer poor a friend of mine coined it, be it actors, musicians or real people I cant stand it, its never convincing it always sounds like someone has seen Lock Stock a few times and decided "Ill be a rhyming slanging mockney", they always sound stupid and look out of place, if your middle class don't try to be working class people only ever resent you for it.Druggies/Wino's/Bums - I don't know if its just my town or everywhere these days but I'm sick and tired of seeing these red faced, pale complexioned, yellow teethed scabby looking Zombies giving me evils when I walk by, when they look like there about too keel over and die[which wouldn't be a bad thing] stinking up Clacton beach and sleeping on park benches or slobbering about the War Memorial shouting at each other loudly and generally being unpleasant and foul, I can understand some people aren't as fortunate as myself but to be a public disgrace like that is just depressing too see.