Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Seven

5 Things You Hate Right Now

* Zane Lowe - Why does this cunt have to always be irritating? Not only that, but has there ever been a more sycophantic, suck the cock of whoever he is interviewing host?

I don't think I've ever agreed with you more. He's the new John Peel you know. :laugh:

Scottish football journalists. Graham Spiers is the worst of the lot, nothing but a bitter moron. I think he proclaims he supports Rangers too, I highly doubt it.People who repeat themselves. I have a mate who asks the same question 4 times before he gets the message.Americans on Call of Duty online. Nothing but a bunch of loud, stupid, annoying fannies.Scotsport. Take a look at Match of the Day, boys, and find out how to run a decent football highlights show (even if comedy Lawro is on there).Can't think of another for now.EDIT: And people who use the word 'random' all the fucking time.

Edited by GIB

Scotsport. Take a look at Match of the Day, boys, and find out how to run a decent football highlights show (even if comedy Lawro is on there).

I wait a few days for Sportscene. Either that, or watch the highlights on the website. Mainly because that ex-Hearts player that's constantly on Scotsport, it does my nut in. I stopped watching a while back because of him.

Here's my five at the moment;1) My brother and his stupidly LOUD conversations on X-Box live, now that it's back up albeit on a different name it's going to be long nights as he's on 'study leave'. "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!" is bellowing around the house at regular occurances.2) Ironing, whoever invented the iron was just short of a genius but an utter cunt as well. Why won't the creases just come out easier? Or am I being too perfectionist with my shirts?3) The estate agents; you have everything you need to know, you have phoned/faxed/e-mailed/posted/contacted my boss, my bank and every other thing on the listing you wanted from me. Just tell me if I can have the property or not!4) My ex; her insistence on being an utter fucker within everything really does piss me off. Yes I will give our son money for the holiday which you booked with the rest of your extended clan (Her sister and her kid and her mate and her five kids.) and only chipped in

1. r&b music. Its the same generic crap all the time from people that look the same and talk the same and sing about the same stuff. the videos look identical and its just absolute garbage. how anyone can like that "music" is beyond me.2. "wiggas". White people that dress like ghetto youths you see in america. Its a disgusting look on anyone but seeing a white person try so hard to be someone and something that he's not (ie, a ghetto youth) is just pathetic and sad.3. Ashley Cole. Should be number one. i hate this human being with a passion. Whether it be his attitude on the pitch or the fact that he nearly crashed his car after ONLY being offered a 5 grand a week pay rise, i just think this vermin is the lowest scum bag possible.4. People who play loud mobile music on buses. Very inconsiderate. need i say more?5. A snide bastard i used to work with. The most 2 faced cunt on the planet. He'd try and be your best friend to your face then the second someones back was turned he'd bitch about him. Just hate liars and 2 faced people

I've got a couple to be going on with

Nano-blitzers and jet-packers - playing Madden online is frequently ruined by these cunts. I don't mind losing if I cock up or if the other guy's better than me, but I hate losing to people who exploit the AI to the point of making the game meaningless.

My Super Sweet 16 - I'm not a violent person, but I could quite happily stove the face in of every ungrateful cunt that's ever appeared on the show. After that I'd give the parents a beating for bringing up such repugnant children.

Yeah I hate EVERY single one of those churchill adds, I want to smash the TV Screen when I see them.Wireless internet is a bugger too, hate that when I try to download anything (FM patches, skins) my account seems to drop the connection after a few mins. Bloody annoying. Oh and it resets itself every 3 or 4 hours anyway so I have to restart my machine when that happens.Not being able to predict what my cat is going to eat is annoying me, I just ended up opening 4 pouches for her because she sniffed, didn't eat and then complained until I gave her something else.People in clubs/bars that seem to think that their request is SO much more important than the other 20 requests I am trying to get through and don't understand WHY I can't play Basshunter after I've just played Faith No More....That's about all I have hatred for at the moment.

1. Workmates, one is a bi polar mad woman, she used to be really nice to me, but in the past 6 weeks, she has turned into a bitch, I have no idea what the fuck I have done wrong, I even asked her the other day, she said it was in my head, BULLSHIT, YOU BI POLAR FUCKER, IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS DO NOT TAKE THEM OUT ON ME YOU FUCKING BITCH. I might go in tommorow and find out what the fuck is up with her, she used to make a point of talking to me, and flirted like mad, that has now stopped and she does not talk to me at all.2. People who make dickheads out of people, I like a joke, but making someone look like a prick infront of a load of people is wrong.3. The fact my life is piss and has not turned out like anything I have planned.4. Ghostbusters 3, it does not exist, why.5. SMELLY BASTARDS, GET A WASH.This could go on for a while, I have a lot of hates at the moment.

Edited by keeper4pool

at the moment my g/f's complete lack of awareness regarding time, No matter how many times I ask her when she THINKS she might be ready to go out she never knows, then I don't eat as we're meant to be going out then she'll tell me she's eatenDoes my fucking nut in

i'm a very negative person so this wasn't so hard.

1. My Chemical Romance. I heard what people said about the state of music and i agree in the vast majority of cases but these guys really piss me off to a whole new level. Whiny, pathetic little shits who can't hold a fucking tune. And their "message" is the most narsistical dribble i've ever heard. "We're here for the kids like us. Who one time kinda thought about maybe possibly cutting my arm maybe once before i realised i'm a tortured and artistic soul". The only thing i find good about this band is when i see a fan dressed up in ful dark parade outfit (the black archaic soldiers jacket). I walk up to them and say "Yes. Fucking Brilliant. I love Adam and the Ants"

2. The Book Charts. Reading through people's top 5 boks recently really put the emphasis in my mind. I walk into Smiths and i look at the books and i'll see a handful of author written books and then a ton of celebrity books. you know what would make Lewis Hamilton's book more interesting if he'd FUCKING DONE SOMETHING. pathetic.

3. My ex-flatmates neurotic girlfriend. She's not really a bad person and i get on well with her. but the things she does with him made me very annoyed me. Waiting an hour and a half to have a piss cause of there watery sex. And not being able to see my friend an entire evening when shes not there because she's on the phone to him. This is not an exaggeration, me, him and my other flatmate would took a big dinner for 7. At 7 she'd ring him. At 11.30 he'd finally come down. That's not normal and the poor guy didn't eat a cooked meal for a month.

4. The new satire films. I am a huge fan of Mel Brooks and Danny Zucker films (Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Airplane and Naked Gun) so when i see films like Scary Movie, Meet The Spartans and Epic Movie, i feel very angry. How could it all go so wrong?

5. Trains. Oldie but goodie, but i am very upset about them cause this past november my dad missed my graduation ceremoney because of the trains. Plus these past few times i've used the trains i've gone to sleep and get woken up by grumpy ticket inspectors. I don't mind being awaken but they could be more polite or pleasant about it. Fuck i'm the guy woken up by some turd, i shouldn't be the one to make polite comments and small apologies.

i've got more but this was 5 only so

1. Slow-walking people hell-bent on taking up the whole of the pavement: Doodling down a local street is one thing (albeit still irritating). I can easily cross the road if need be or squeeze past the turtle-people. Doodling down fucking Oxford Street, a road with two constant streams of human traffic, is a piss-take. When they come to a dead stop and wonder why people are walking into them makes me want to usher them in front of a bus.

2. Slackers at work: Going for a 5-minute cigarette break every 30 minutes, standing around doing nothing/talking (sometimes blatantly on the phone) and/or leaving for lunch/breaktime 5 minutes early and coming back 5 minutes late while other people are working. Granted, everyone is entitled to a few minutes rest, but these guys take the piss.

3. A nagging feeling that all the numpties from school/college are doing better than me: Made worse by remembering a mate telling me while in school "You'll be laughing when you've got a good job and they're doing nothing". I keep telling myself to pick out something brilliant to get into (anything's better than warehouse shite), I either can't get into it or find it.

4. My dad's inability to grasp the simple concept that my 21-month old nephew is NOT as big or smart as the rest of us and does NOT know what he's doing all the time: Gah, just his inability to communicate with people in general, but especially my nephew.

5. Now that it's been mentioned, Zane Lowe: One thing that ticks me off about him, in addition to sucking up, is the fact that he occasionally slags off his 'flavour of the minute' bands not long before/after praising the ever-loving shit out of them. Numpty to the power of infinity.

My big fat fucking bitch of a manager: I just hate her, there's a thread somewhere about her.The fact that people cater for winging babies: Enough saidThis other guy I work with, let's call him Mr. Tit: He just goes on and on and on, maybe the main thing that annoys me about him is that he reminds me so much of myself.

My Super Sweet 16 - I'm not a violent person, but I could quite happily stove the face in of every ungrateful cunt that's ever appeared on the show. After that I'd give the parents a beating for bringing up such repugnant children.

Ah I'd forgotten about this show, and hate the high-and-mighty shits with a passion. They have more money spent on them in an ordinary day than the average person would on their actual birthday, yet they're ungrateful enough to throw a hissy when their multi-thousand dollar party doesn't go 100% right. Here's hoping that on their 17th they got a savage back-hand.

Only got one right now and that is the fact i cannot pass my fucking driving test. And everytime i fail, it is on the silliest of things. Nit picking things.Bastards.

Ah I'd forgotten about this show, and hate the high-and-mighty shits with a passion. They have more money spent on them in an ordinary day than the average person would on their actual birthday, yet they're ungrateful enough to throw a hissy when their multi-thousand dollar party doesn't go 100% right. Here's hoping that on their 17th they got a savage back-hand.
I've forgotten about this too, burn the cunts.