~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

A thread for parents and parents to be of the UKFF!!!Who has kids? Who has a baby on the way?Best memories? Pictures?? Anything goes :thumbsup:I'm currently pregnant with my 1st, should be about 5-6 weeks, but not exactly sure, still waiting for the midwife to call to sort out an urgent dating scan for me as the doctor thought i might be 10weeks along!!!!Anyway, by MY dates, i think ill be due in bewteen sept 29th and oct 4th. Got alot of horrible symptons allready :( i cant get anything to shift the sickness or the constant exhaustion :(Apparently this is all worth it??? lol

Edited by Kookoocachu

Children are wonderful, I only have one and he's approaching three this year. Yes they are expensive and can be a pain but it's such a wonderful feeling watching them grow, learn and develop. My boy is now at the why stage and constantly asks about anything and everything even though he knows half the answers, he hit the terrible two's at one and now acts and talks like a five year old.Congratulations and it is worth all the sickness under the sun... that's what she told me anyway!On an ending note, when the time comes I advise your partner to just hold your hand and stare directly at the wall.

• Paid Members

Your preggo? You don't hang about, do you?No children myself. Hate the little bastards.On a side note, I found this girl I was really into back when I started secondary school on Facebook last night. Two kids, two different men and shes a complete chav. Also a complete slag by the looks of some of her photos...

Talk to you're gp, there will be something to keep everything down although be careful whilst out, being sick randomly happens and in the worst possibly places, I.E. middle of Manchester city centre all over my brand new white trainers.

First off, many congratulations on the pregnancy.I was never that bothered about kids, but now that I'm pushing 27, I'm getting the urge to be a dad. No idea what's made me change my mind, but I really want a family. Just need to find some sow to impregnate first, I guess...

Two for me and another on the way (two boys, one just turned 3, one just turned 2, and a girl-fingers crossed-due in March).Children are the best. Yes they're expensive (covered already but true, and I don't begrudge them a penny), loud, irritating, obnoxious, fussy, don't sleep, love to be creative with food not paint (unless you forget to move the paints before you move the mess mat!), and a million other negative things, but when the smile at you, say your name, cuddle you, kiss you, come to you for comfort if they are hurt or scared by anything, or any of the infinite positive things, you know it is all worth it. Even my wife thinks so, and she's been pretty much bed bound by her current pregnancy with back problems that she didn't have with the boys, but is suffering terribly from with what is almost certainly a girl (two senior consultants confirmed it twice and a sonographer said it once!). My kids are my life, setting eyes on them every day is what I wake up for in the morning (rather than having to take the dog out which is not what I wake up for but is what wakes me up!).

First off, many congratulations on the pregnancy.I was never that bothered about kids, but now that I'm pushing 27, I'm getting the urge to be a dad. No idea what's made me change my mind, but I really want a family. Just need to find some sow to impregnate first, I guess...

I'm also 27, but I also have a 10 year old son. We considered having more a little while ago, but now we've kind of gone off the idea. As Jordan has got older, we are starting to get more and more freedom, which we are enjoying.

Agreed with Ian Myers, what I touched upon but with greater detail, she was six months gone when that happened but she didn't take the pills her gp gave her.It's funny he's learning all the time, I got him to say constantinople the other week but he has trouble pronouncing his name, when I ask him he says he is called ilam instead of Liam.

Edited by Shaine

I don't have any kids, but I've got 2 nephews and 7 nieces (including twins) between the ages of 10 years and 2 months. I do want my own kids one day, but not for at least another 5 years, but surely longer. I especially want a son, who I want to name after my uncle, who died 8 years ago, and never had a son of his own, and who I idolised. Was his birthday today too actually.

• Paid Members

It's funny he's learning all the time, I got him to say constantinople the other week but he has trouble pronouncing his name, when I ask him he says he is called ilam instead of Liam.

It's quite strange how that sort of thing happens. My daughter speaks really well, but she cannot say chocolate. She says "gosh" instead of "choc".Congrats to MAT, hope all goes well. It's a bit early to be telling us though, you should've waited another 6 weeks.

Really want to have kids one day, but I'm 19, so I'll be giving it a few years yet. Was shocked to find out my mate who I haven't seen for 8 months is expectiong a baby; he's had to start working full time at Staples, so I definately want to get a good career sorted out before I have kids.Then I've got to find the right girl, so...

Edited by anarchistxx

• Paid Members

It's funny he's learning all the time, I got him to say constantinople the other week but he has trouble pronouncing his name, when I ask him he says he is called ilam instead of Liam.

It's quite strange how that sort of thing happens. My daughter speaks really well, but she cannot say chocolate. She says "gosh" instead of "choc".Congrats to MAT, hope all goes well. It's a bit early to be telling us though, you should've waited another 6 weeks.
I know! but i was about to burst!!!!

• Paid Members

Hey I know this really isn't the thread for it, but that girl I mentioned in my post just told me what shes been upto for the past eight years (copied word for word):

lol welllll i got kicked out in year 10 started working in a shop as security lol i sound hard now haHa erm after that got sacked for beating some mouthy little shit up then went on to working in a chip shop got sacked for throwing chip fat at a pikey cos he threatened to stab me lol then went on to working on a ice cream van till i was 18 found out i was preg was a lazy bitch and didnt do fukall.