All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, quick updates from the All Star site.....

7 January in Southend.

Announced: Bud and Bex v Nathan Cruz and Mikey Whiplash, Erin Angel v Sweet Saraya.

Big news:

21 January at St Albans sees the return of Japan's Shinya Ishikawa who will be touring until the middle of February.

It is therefore possible he may appear in Hull on 3 February, Hanley on 4 February on Croydon on 5 February.

You off to the ASW Hull show, SBA?

All being well, yes.

We are on the stage as usual. Hope it is better than their last Hull show, as it was fairly shit & expensive at

7 January in Southend.

Announced: Bud and Bex v Nathan Cruz and Mikey Whiplash, Erin Angel v Sweet Saraya.

Big news:

21 January at St Albans sees the return of Japan's Shinya Ishikawa who will be touring until the middle of February.

It is therefore possible he may appear in Hull on 3 February, Hanley on 4 February on Croydon on 5 February.

All being well, yes.

We are on the stage as usual. Hope it is better than their last Hull show, as it was fairly shit & expensive at

7 January in Southend.

Big news:

All being well, yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Update from All Star's site:

Sunday 5 February at Croydon card:

'Knockout challenge' - dunno if this is a 4-way or a gauntlet match - Xtreme Dean v Jonny Storm v Rampage Brown v Shinya Ishikawa

The Hooligans [Roy and Zak Knight] v Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr

James Mason v Ricky Knight.

Saturday 21 January St Albans card:

The Hooligans v Jonny Storm and Marty Scurll

Ringo Ryan and Sweet Saraya v Destiny and Tony Spitfire

Xtreme Dean v Shinya Ishikawa

James Mason v Erik Oslo [isaksen]

Saturday 4 February Hanley card:

Dave Mastiff v Xtreme Dean - Falls Count Anywhere Match

Marty Scurll v Shinya Ishikawa

Jonny Strm v Rockstar Spud

Some really good looking shows right there. As always, if anyone attends any of them please post results on here.

• 2 weeks later...
Dean Allmark announced on his Twitter that he is set to face Nathan Cruz in a Falls Count Anywhere match this Friday in Hull.

May have to check that out - their last match in Hull for NGW was a corker!!

Totally agree! This match will not be your average All Star match! I believe that if Cruz were to win this match, he will be eligible for a shot at Allmark"s belt?

Ringo Ryan [who reminds me at times of Jim Breaks] pinned Josh Faulkner.

Josh is only 16 but certainly looks the part. He's still green [which is understandable] but the potential is there in my opinion.

Programme had 'Eric Oslo' v James Mason. Immediately thought of the 'Eric Oslo' I saw in Margate about 12 years ago, Erik Isaksen, however this was not him.

I think it was Aaron Frost, but I could be wrong. Anyway, Mason won.

Rampage Brown pinned Shinya Ishikawa.

Dean Allmark beat Nathan Cruz in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Good match, they fought on the stage and in the crowd.

Rampage Brown attacked Allmark after the match, which prompted Mason to run in and make the save.

A challenge for a tag match was issued for the next show, which I hope is not forgotten about as Deano and Mason v Cruz and Rampage looks all kinds of good on paper.

The Hooligans lost to Tony Spitfire and Danny Driscoll via DQ

Hooligans flew around the ring and bumped their backsides off for their opponents, in a manner that reminded me of The Superflys some 20 years ago [kinda apt, I guess]. Much like their predecessors, Zak and Zebra got mouthy with the locals and the batty old woman at ringside too.

I love The Hooligans and reckon they'd be a great addition to the WWE tag ranks. Sadly, with Royston's past he would probably struggle to get a visa but maybe Zak could play the role with, say, Martin Stone instead. My only concern then would be the loss of chemistry that the team has currently, with Zak and Zebra being related.

Anyway, probably never happen but a guy can dream.

Josh is only 16 but certainly looks the part. He's still green [which is understandable] but the potential is there in my opinion.

Programme had 'Eric Oslo' v James Mason. Immediately thought of the 'Eric Oslo' I saw in Margate about 12 years ago, Erik Isaksen, however this was not him.

Rampage Brown attacked Allmark after the match, which prompted Mason to run in and make the save.

A challenge for a tag match was issued for the next show, which I hope is not forgotten about as Deano and Mason v Cruz and Rampage looks all kinds of good on paper.

Hooligans flew around the ring and bumped their backsides off for their opponents, in a manner that reminded me of The Superflys some 20 years ago [kinda apt, I guess]. Much like their predecessors, Zak and Zebra got mouthy with the locals and the batty old woman at ringside too.

I love The Hooligans and reckon they'd be a great addition to the WWE tag ranks. Sadly, with Royston's past he would probably struggle to get a visa but maybe Zak could play the role with, say, Martin Stone instead. My only concern then would be the loss of chemistry that the team has currently, with Zak and Zebra being related.

Jim Breaks was one of the finest workers this country has ever seen! His psychology was second to none, Ringo Ryan???? Er what can i say without being rude? Well let just say he is no Jim Breaks, Not in any sense of the word?

I enjoyed the Brown v Shinya Ishikawa match

The second half was decent by All Star standards? Bad finish to the tag match IMO. I do agree with your opinions of the Hooligans, When they are not trying to be the Bushwackers they are a good tag team.

Thought the crowd was a little flat bt Hull standards? Never one to shy away from controversy! I would like to suggest that if you took every worker on this card down the road 4 miles to a different promotion, You would have got twice the show for half the price! Both are family shows, But one has a lot higher standards than the other!

Jim Breaks was one of the finest workers this country has ever seen! His psychology was second to none, Ringo Ryan???? Er what can i say without being rude? Well let just say he is no Jim Breaks, Not in any sense of the word?

I enjoyed the Brown v Shinya Ishikawa match

The second half was decent by All Star standards? Bad finish to the tag match IMO. I do agree with your opinions of the Hooligans, When they are not trying to be the Bushwackers they are a good tag team.

Thought the crowd was a little flat bt Hull standards? Never one to shy away from controversy! I would like to suggest that if you took every worker on this card down the road 4 miles to a different promotion, You would have got twice the show for half the price! Both are family shows, But one has a lot higher standards than the other!

Let me clarify my Jim Breaks comment - I meant that some of his heelish mannerisms and 'crybaby' antics that he uses in his matches just had me thinking 'Ah yeah, Jim Breaks used to do that kinda thing'. I agree Breaks was the FAR superior worker.

Yeah, the Cruz/Allmark match was good but I did feel that the crowd heat generated at the Eastmount [a venue not even half the size] was far more than the one last night. Not the wrestlers fault, as they worked hard and had a good match.

Archived