[Nominations] Best British Match of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey hayes had 2 cracking matches vs chris echoSi valour vs jack domino chain match were good as wellchrist i cant remember who it was who faced stevie lynn at fwa in morecambe in feb but stevie got carried off in a stretcher i think at the end of it.martin stone v zebra kid at IPW in liverpool was great as wellHeresy Vs hayes for the GPW title was brilliant as well with some superb twists including TJ Cains superb heel turn

christ i cant remember who it was who faced stevie lynn at fwa in morecambe in feb but stevie got carried off in a stretcher i think at the end of it.

I often find with genuine match of the year contenders that I'm unable to remember the names of both wrestlers - Bret Hart vs the bald geezer at Mania 13 springs to mind.

christ i cant remember who it was who faced stevie lynn at fwa in morecambe in feb but stevie got carried off in a stretcher i think at the end of it.

I often find with genuine match of the year contenders that I'm unable to remember the names of both wrestlers - Bret Hart vs the bald geezer at Mania 13 springs to mind.
The names just slipped thats all...but it was good!EDIT:It was johnny angel Edited by hitman89762000

Aviv Maayan vs. JC Thunder - IPW:UK No Escape 2007The Kartel vs. Maximum Head Streetfight - IPW:UK Battle TwoFlash Barker vs. Martin Stone - IPW:UK vs. FWA Final FrontiersZebra/Travell/Jordan vs. Robinson/Voltage/Phoenix - IPW:UK vs. FWA Final FrontiersClaudio Castagnoli vs. Luke 'Dragon' Phoenix - IPW:UK Liverpool Night 1Martin Stone vs. Rhino - IPW:UK Liverpool Night 1Swiss Money Holdings vs. The Dragon Hearts - IPW:UK Liverpool Night 2Andy Boy Simmonz vs. JC Thunder - IPW:UK Royale RewardsJC Thunder vs. LT Summers - IPW:UK Buckland ReturnThe Kartel vs. Swiss Money Holding - IPW:UK 3rd Anniversary Weekender Night 1The Kartel vs. Swiss Money Holding - IPW:UK 3rd Anniversary Weekender Night 2Martin Stone vs. Kid Kash - IPW:UK McGuiness vs. Tighe In Orpington'The Star Attraction' Mark Haskins vs. Harry Mills - IPW:UK Thrilling EncounterRobbie Dynamite vs. Mikey Whiplash - IPW:UK Brawl @ The HallNot really seen any shows outside of our own this year which i remember completely clearly, which explains the biased listing.