[Nominations] Best British Match of 2007

tiger_rick

How anyone can vote for an Eden Black match is beyond me!

wow! Each to their own I suppose but out of interest what Eden Black maches have you seen as imho she is the best in the UK womens wrestling scene and one of the best going today period. For as long as she wants to be she is the one girl that will ALWAYS be on a ChickFight event and I'm sure I can say the same with regards to her Shimmer career too.
Seen all her stuff on iww's programme last year. And a good bit of her stuff on RQW this year. I find her very sloppy. Although having said that, you're right, she IS one of the best on th UK womens scene, best of a very bad bunch.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! Each to their own I suppose but out of interest what Eden Black maches have you seen as imho she is the best in the UK womens wrestling scene and one of the best going today period. For as long as she wants to be she is the one girl that will ALWAYS be on a ChickFight event and I'm sure I can say the same with regards to her Shimmer career too.
Seen all her stuff on iww's programme last year. And a good bit of her stuff on RQW this year. I find her very sloppy. Although having said that, you're right, she IS one of the best on th UK womens scene, best of a very bad bunch.
I disagree but of course I am biased so that may not hold much water if any however I did ask what matches .... so what matches have you seen her in because her matches with Cheerleader Melissa, Amazing Kong and Jetta have been fantastic and a real highlight of the year.Also I said Eden Black is the best - not one of, just to slightly correct you there.

I didnt go 2 many shows in 2007 so my list is limited.Great Muta vs. Martin Stone RQW No Pain No Gain Jan 12th 2007RQW Women's Champion

Edited by King_Slim

Sarayajettaminxroxikellyand a few more prove that your statement is wrong Edited by hitman89762000

• Paid Members

I've seen shows from IPW:UK, LDN, RQW, 1PW, XWA, GPW, FSW, TXW and WrestleFest this year, so:

ANDY SIMMONZ!! vs. JC Thunder - IPW UK Title - IPW:UK "Royale Rewards" - Orpington, Kent - May 2007

Maximum Head (Max Voltage & Dan Head) vs. The Kartel (Sha Samuels & Terry Frazier) - Streetfight - IPW:UK "Battle Two" - Orpington, Kent - February 2007

Swiss Money Holding (Are$ & Claudio Castagnoli) vs. Dragonhearts (Spud & Luke "Dragon" Phoenix) - IPW UK Tag Team Titles - IPW:UK "Another Taste of IPW" - Liverpool - April 2007

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Ashton Smith - Triple-X Wrestling "Chop Him in the Valentines" - Coventry, Warwickshire - February 2007

Jack Domino vs. Simon Valour - Dog Collar Chain Match - Futureshock Wrestling - Stockport, Grtr Manc. - August 2007

Dave Rayne vs. Chris Egan - Last Man Standing - Futureshock Wrestling - Stockport, Grtr Manc. - November 2007

Doug Williams vs. Johnny Moss - 3CW "Remembrance Day" - Middlesbrough - November 2007

Martin Stone vs. Johnny Moss - Last Man Standing - 3CW "Darkest Deeds IV" - Billingham, Tees. - September 2007

"Mr 50-50" Dan Evans vs. Vincent White - Streetfight - 3CW "History in the Maiming III" - Billingham, Tees. - March 2007

Edited by UK Hat Guy

I find her very sloppy. Although having said that, you're right, she IS one of the best on th UK womens scene, best of a very bad bunch.
Sarayajettaminxroxikellyand a few more prove that your statement is wrong
No.You posting a list of names only proves that you have a different opinion than him.That's a mistake far too many people make when discussing a topic that is completely subjective.

Got there before me! Blast.My exact words were to have been: "Cheers, wasn't aware an opinion could be wrong until now."Also, out of that list I'll give you Saraya & Maybe Jetta(cause she slays me). I think it's possible(and I know this MUST sound crazy to you) that I just don't like women's wrestling because(without sounding sexist), they're just not as good as men, unless their name's Inoue, Kong, Asuka etc.

Martin Stone v Flash Barker from Final Frontiers as its the first match where i've ever genuinly been gutted by a result!Dragon Phoenix, Max Voltage & Paul Robinson (IPW) vs. The Zebra Kid, Paul Travell & Ross Jordan w/ 'Solid Gold' Scott Parker - purely for Zebra brutalising everyone and for the Golden Arrow by ScottSimmons v JC due to the amazing crowdAisu v Jack Sabre Junior - as it was just fucking awesome!

Martin Stone v Flash Barker - FWA v IPW:UK Final Frontiers, March 25 2007.

Traitor.
Look, it may have been the most disasterous night of my professional life, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate what a great match and occasion it was!I don't think any British match this year beats it for significance, emotion, storytelling, action and crowd response.

Got there before me! Blast.My exact words were to have been: "Cheers, wasn't aware an opinion could be wrong until now."Also, out of that list I'll give you Saraya & Maybe Jetta(cause she slays me). I think it's possible(and I know this MUST sound crazy to you) that I just don't like women's wrestling because(without sounding sexist), they're just not as good as men, unless their name's Inoue, Kong, Asuka etc.

If you believe women aint as good as men, then you aint seen proper women wrestle. There is good and bad in both sexes but there is a bigger percentage of lads who should not be near a wrestling ring imo.