[Nominations] Best British Promotion of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to go with LDN. Gone the entire year on TV with a new epiosde every week of there own stuff. I.E. Not another promotions matches. Constanly drawing crowds. Not 1000's at all but alot more than most of British Indies today. And they had the return of Johnny Saint in November. And then SAS goes second. 1PW thirdIPW:UK forth.

Edited by wrestlingmad

I'm going to have to go with LDN. Gone the entire year on TV with a new epiosde every week of there own stuff. I.E. Not another promotions matches. Constanly drawing crowds. Not 1000's at all but alot more than most of British Indies today. And they had the return of Johnny Saint in November. And then SAS goes second. 1PW thirdIPW:UK forth.

Well technically LDN have used other company's matches on at least two shows, but I think we can let them off of that one.I'd go for:All StarLDNIPW:UKI liked what I saw from SAS, WAW and 4FW as well, plus Phil Powers' stuff. RQW has some good matches, but usually have dead crowds. Hopefully the new year will lead to more compelling television, if they change the way they film shows as Len has hinted to.