The UKFF

freaky

• Paid Members

So does this mean Powerslam is out early this month? I saw an issue in Tesco today with Cena on the cover. I can't remember if he was on the cover last month (probably), as their dated design does tend to leave everything blending into one...

Yep, it's out a week early because of the PS50 coming out the week before Christmas.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this mean Powerslam is out early this month? I saw an issue in Tesco today with Cena on the cover. I can't remember if he was on the cover last month (probably), as their dated design does tend to leave everything blending into one...

Yep, it's out a week early because of the PS50 coming out the week before Christmas.
Oh, right. Release dates almost as confusing as FSM...

Well it can't be Mab, as there isn't one exclamation mark.

:laugh::laugh: That's what I thought as well. Unless Fin has proof read it first.
Quite possible, since Fin's "proofreading" consists of rewriting entire letters if the Christian T-shirt hilarity from a few years back is anything to go by.
What happened then?
IIRC, he didn't understand Christian's catchphrase of "That's how I roll", so rewrote it as saying "That's how I rule".
Far more hilarious than that.Like you say, Fin Martin (or someone at Powerslam) had been incorrectly quoting Christian's catchphrase for months as being "That's how I rule", rather than "That's how I roll". Someone wrote a letter in pointing this out and used a recently released Christian T-shirt with the catchphrase on as proof. Powerslam completely rewrote the letter and changed it to being a complaint about how useless the WWE merchandise department were for getting the catchphrase wrong on the T-shirt.

Well it can't be Mab, as there isn't one exclamation mark.

:laugh::laugh: That's what I thought as well. Unless Fin has proof read it first.
Quite possible, since Fin's "proofreading" consists of rewriting entire letters if the Christian T-shirt hilarity from a few years back is anything to go by.
What happened then?
IIRC, he didn't understand Christian's catchphrase of "That's how I roll", so rewrote it as saying "That's how I rule".
Far more hilarious than that.Like you say, Fin Martin (or someone at Powerslam) had been incorrectly quoting Christian's catchphrase for months as being "That's how I rule", rather than "That's how I roll". Someone wrote a letter in pointing this out and used a recently released Christian T-shirt with the catchphrase on as proof. Powerslam completely rewrote the letter and changed it to being a complaint about how useless the WWE merchandise department were for getting the catchphrase wrong on the T-shirt.
Colour me clarified. I couldn't remember the whole tale.

I do admit that people are a bit too agressive when it comes to spoilers. I Accidently posted a picture of Big show vs Sabu which showed who won the ladder match and people went fucking apeshit.

How do you accidentally post a picture?!Surely you've got to see the picture, acknowledge it recognises the result, copy it and then paste it.An accident is when you cook sausages in the nude and you accidentally catch a spatter of Bertolli's finest on the helmet, posting a picture when you shouldn't is just ignorance.

• Paid Members

Bah. I hate it when people whine like little bitches about spoilers. Someone never did get over that accidental spoiler for Royal Rumble 2005...