The UKFF Awards 1999

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Started these the last 2 Mondays. Let me know if you think one a week is too regular.

Previous: UKFF Awards 2000 UKFF Awards 1992

The UKFF awards only started in 2002. Be interesting (maybe) to see how people would have voted for previous years.

Gone for another relatively recent one. For me personally, it's a bit of a toughie. I find '97 and '00 ultra memorable but the two years in between went so quickly, they kinda munge into one long episode of Raw or Nitro.

Add your pick and a reason for each category. I didn't leave all the categories in - that would be a bit arduous. Just wanna pick one or two, go ahead.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999:

Best Match of 1999:

Best Event of 1999:

Greatest Moment of 1999:

Funniest Moment of 1999:

Best Tag Team of 1999:

Breakout Star of 1999:

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999:

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999:

Worst Match of 1999:

Worst Event of 1999:

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999:

Here are my picks:

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: The Rock. Consistently entertaining as heel and then face. Rarely had a bad match.

Best Match of 1999: I've never watched this match since but I absolutely loved RVD vs. Jerry Lynn at Living Dangerously. Anything with Rock vs. mankind and the Bret/Benoit tribute match are up there too. Remember Vince vs. Trips at Armageddon being way better than it had any right to be.

Best Event of 1999: Spring Stampede was remarkably good. Hot opener, good hardcore brawl, exciting cruiser title match, excellent tag match between Benoit/Malenko & Raven/Saturn, hard hitting Steiner & Booker, Goldberg's revenge on Nash and then a good fatal four way with a new champion.

Greatest Moment of 1999: Loved Davey Boy's return after worrying that he'd never walk again but can't look any further than the culmination of the Y2J countdown. Immense stuff.

Funniest Moment of 1999: Triple H's world class ventriloquism with Steph's acting when Bulldog hit her with that trashcan a close second and Bossman stealing Big Show's Daddy in third.

Best Tag Team of 1999: Tough one. Rock n Sock were great and Dudleys were coming into their own. WCW had some great tag matches but few settled teams. So I go for Kane & X-Pac who were super entertaining until the shitty split.

Breakout Star of 1999: I think I'd probably go with Mike Awesome. He probably sums up this category. He was unknown in the states at the start of the year and ended it with an excellent run with the ECW Title and his stock high enough for WCW to make a raid for him. I considered Triple H but he was pretty good in 1998 already.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: I'd go with Vinny Mac if he didn't wrestle so often! So I'm saying Socko.

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: David Flair.

Worst Match of 1999: Kennel from Hell. Unforgiven. Unforgivable!

Worst Event of 1999: Uncensored & Fall Brawl were crap and WrestleMania 15 is probably my least favourite WM of all-time but Over The Edge for obvious, tragic reasons.

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: The (not so) Big Show. One of my favourite debuts of all time. What a fucking waste of time that was.

• Paid Members

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: There's no denying it really was The Rock's year as he became the complete package and a household name, but the one who I personally enjoyed the most was Rob Van Dam.

Back then I was gobsmacked when I saw his matches against Sabu and Jerry Lynn. I know, on retrospect, his matches really just were "offensive exhibitions", but had this question been asked of me at the end of 1999 as a wee 20 year old, I'd have said 'Van Dam'.

Best Match of 1999: A few belters to choose from here - with the Hardys/E&C ladder match and Benoit/Hitman match in a tribute to Owen Hart really getting me revved up - but I'd probably go for Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn from Living Dangerously 1999.

Funnily enough, I only rewatched this match last Thursday, and by gum, it holds up.

Best Event of 1999: Anarchy Rulz 1999. I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish. Really enjoyed Lance Storm and Jerry Lynn's match, New Jack's run in, the Taz/Awesome/Tanaka three way and even the Van Dam/Balls Mahoney match was okay.

Greatest Moment of 1999: If pushed, I'd say Austin's interference in the Rock/Mankind title match from Raw. That pop, to this day, gives me severe goosebumpage. Honorable mentions to Y2J's debut, Steph's turn at Armageddon and Steiner going all Steiner in his promo on DDP.

Funniest Moment of 1999: Probably The Rock's 'This Is Your Life' Raw segment. The Rock's delivery at every point of this segment was astonishing.

Best Tag Team of 1999: Edge & Christian. I just absolutely adored them.

Breakout Star of 1999: Edge & Christian for me again.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Vince McMahon

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: Balls Mahoney. Honorable mentions to David Flair, Kurrgan and Steve McMichael.

Worst Match of 1999: I was going to say Scott Hall vs Piper from SuperBrawl, but I forgot all about the Boss Man/Al Snow debacle. I'm going with that. Mother of fuck.

Worst Event of 1999: Bash at the Beach. Horrendous.

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: The Royal Rumble match itself.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999

For me, it has to be The Rock. He had outstanding matches throughout the year, even with Billy Gunn at Summerslam! Fantastic on the microphone, and The Rock N Sock Connection were entertaining. I was watching a few Raws from 1999 recently, and I miss this Rock so much. Fuck "Reach your goals! I had seven dollars in my pocket once" Dwayne.

Best Match of 1999:

Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit from WCW Nitro from the Kemper Arena. I watched this the other day, and it's still a fantastic match. A great tribute to Owen.

Best Event of 1999:

Spring Stampede. Besides Mikey Whipwreck vs Scotty Riggs, there wasn't one wank match on the show. Raven and Saturn vs Malenko and Benoit was a cracker, Blitzkreg vs Juvi was a blinding opener, and even the fatal four way main was good. One of my favourite WCW PPV's ever. I must watch it again someday.

Greatest Moment of 1999:

Does Mick Foley winning his first WWF World title count? Despite it being taped in 1998? If not, then I choose Chris Jericho's debut. At the time, I was excited to see where they were going to go with Jericho after his entertaining exchange with The Rock. Weeks later, he was feuding with Road Dogg :(

Funniest Moment of 1999:

Definitely Big Show surfing on his Dad's casket. Holy fuck, I'm laughing about it now just imagining it. The whole feud was utter gash for sure, but that almost saved it. A close second was The Rock's "Billy, this is God" promo. In fact, a lot of Rock's promos that year were hilarious. But that for me was his funniest.

Best Tag Team of 1999:

It seemed every two weeks there were new WWF tag team champions. I would say Kane & X-Pac. The unlikey duo bonding over the months was a good storyline. I hated it when they split just like that when X-Pac rejoined D-X as instead of building it up.

Breakout Star of 1999:

The Hardy Boyz for me. They went from long time jobbers to tag team champions in July to superstars in that ladder match at No Mercy.

Shane McMahon if he counts. Probably not as he had a few matches under his belt that year, even winning the European Title. But he's the only one I can think of. Plus he had a great match at SummerSlam with Test. FUCKING TEST!

Without a doubt, David Flair. It depressed me that he was no where as good as his Dad. And that he boinked Stacy Keibler. Depressing scenes.

Worst Match of 1999:

The Kennell From Hell match from Unforgiven. Terrible, terrible stuff. Thank Christ they haven't attempted another one since.

Worst Event of 1999:

Over The Edge 99 without a doubt. WrestleMania 15 was also terrible.

The Big Show. He was so badly booked that year. He turned face to heel a lot throughout, and despite winning the WWF Championship, he was defending it against mid carders like Bob Holly and Big Boss Man during his reign.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: Mick Foley. At the time I'd have said The Rock, but in hindsight, I find most of Rock's stuff from mid-99 to 2002 cringeworthy shite. I'd rather put a bullet in all of you than ever sit through the "Billy Gunn praying" or "Well it's the piss break" routines again. Foley was on his last legs in '99, but the Royal Rumble I Quit match, his tag team with with Rock, and his promo work put him above anyone else that year for me.

Best Match of 1999: I'd say The Rock vs Stone Cold at Backlash or the I Quit match at the Rumble, although Edge & Christian vs Hardys in the No Mercy ladder match gives it a run for its money. Any of those matches where Corporate Rock would do commentary or singing during the match were good, and Foley always added great sympathy and funny moments to stuff.

Best Event of 1999: I can't remember any standing out as brilliant.

Greatest Moment of 1999: I want to go with Foley winning the title, but not sure it counts. It was broadcast in 1999, but taped a few days before new year. So if I can't have that, then Kat getting her tits out at Armageddon.

Funniest Moment of 1999: Tie: "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AUSTIN" and "WHERE TO, STEPHANIE?"

Best Tag Team of 1999: Rock & Sock Connection. Edge & Christian didn't really become the greatest team of all time until after WrestleMania 2000. Rock and Foley were absolute gold as a combination.

Breakout Star of 1999: Good few choices for this. Jericho, Edge & Christian, Hardys, Chyna, even D'Lo broke out for a few months. 1999 was Triple H's breakout year as well. I'll go with HHH.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Assuming we can't have Vince and Shane as they both had a few high-profile matches that year, then Debra. Vince would definitely beat her for '98, and she was top of my wankbank in late 98 into '99. That Raw magazine with the puppies cover was magnificent.

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: Albert. Worst wrestler every year since as well, at least until DH Smith started knocking about. Bulldog was really bad in '99 too.

Worst Match of 1999: I'll say Al Snow vs Bossman in the Kennel, but that's largely just because of years and years of "LOL wrestlecrap" osmosis, even WWE's own publications and DVDs mock it. There were probably matches I enjoyed less really.

Worst Event of 1999: Survivor Series. Austin getting hit by a car and written out of the BIGGEST MATCH OF ALL TIME that had been building for months and being replaced by Big "turned eighteen times in nine months and exposed as utter shit" Show was more upsetting than Owen Hart dying. That's probably harsh, actually. But fair.

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: Survivor Series, for the reasons above.

• Paid Members

I didn't count the Foley title win for my Moment of the Year because I considered it 1998. If it aired in '99, it counts though.

Worst Match of 1999: I'll say Al Snow vs Bossman in the Kennel, but that's largely just because of years and years of "LOL wrestlecrap" osmosis, even WWE's own publications and DVDs mock it. There were probably matches I enjoyed less really.

Yeah, i kinda thought that. It was shit but you couldn't really look away. As with all of these awards, there's probably something more mind-numbing but the brain has filtered it.

• Paid Members

Once again, mine is purely WWE.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: Probably The Rock. Was superb during his heel run at the beginning of the year and when he turned face, started to become a star. I got back into wrestling in 1999 (I stopped watching after Survivor Series 96) and he was one of the main reasons I watched.

Best Match of 1999: Christ, I dunno. The Rock VS Mankind at the Royal Rumble perhaps? Absolutely brutal match, practically a death sentence. Either that or the Hardyz VS Edge & Christian in a ladder match at No Mercy. That blew me away due to how they were using the ladder, highly innovative. Probably the true starting point of the TLC era.

Best Event of 1999: Royal Rumble, probably. 1999 wasn't blessed with great PPVs to be honest. Rumble was OK, the title match was excellent. Mabel got kidnapped. There are a few PPVs of 1999 that I haven't seen.

Greatest Moment of 1999: Chris Jericho's debut was pretty good, if anything for the absolute humbling he received from The Rock. Second would be DX reuniting. I know they were baddies, but I still marked.

Funniest Moment of 1999:

"With the deepest regrets, and tears that are soaked

I'm sorry to hear that your dad finally croaked

He lived a full life on his own terms

Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms

But if I could have a son as stupid as you

I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too

So be brave, and be strong, get your life on track

'Cause the old bastard's DEAD and he ain't never comin' back"- The Big Boss Man.

That was brilliant, followed closely by Big Show wakeboarding his Dad's casket

Best Tag Team of 1999: Probably The Acolytes for me. Completely gave the two a new lease of life and they were excellent as Taker's henchmen. No-nonsense bad-asses and they became even more likeable when they started laying down the foundations of the APA later in the year.

Breakout StarS of 1999: The Hardyz. Packaged as Michael Hayes pet project, they got over pretty quickly because of their image and lovely spots. Really stood apart from the rest of the tag division here and started the fantastic feud with E&C via Gangrel.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Vince McMahon. Winning the Rumble, competing in a cage match VS Austin- he was still a good heel character here. Ok, he hammed it up more than in the previous years, where his cuntishness was more subtle, but he was still very good.

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: Kurrgan. Was he still about? He was proper shit.

Worst Match of 1999: Plenty of candidates from later in the year. Hell in the Kennel match was not only shit, but also wasteful and underwhelming. I'll have to vote for that, even ahead of the shite gimmicked divas matches which really started in 1999.

Worst Event of 1999: Can't think of one worse than the others. Many of the events were shit.

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: Probably the booking of Big Show. Great entrance in his debut but swiftly made a chump by costing McMahon the match. Chumped again at WrestleMania. Was part of the pony Union stable. Started to finally look like a threat when he teamed with Taker, until he got injured. Started wearing t-shirts with sleeves shopped off, which looked shit. His hair got crap by the end of the year when he stopped having that cool long plait. Won the title in a match nobody wanted because Austin wasn't in it. Feuded with Bossman and Albert over the title which was funny, but made him look an even bigger chump. Oh, and they gave him a crap name that has stuck ever since.

Edit: Fuck, I completely forgot about ECW. A few of my answers would've changed. Oh well, not faffing about now.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: The Rock, several quality matches on PPV & with Austin not wrestling as much in the later part of the year Rock took over as the top babyface.

Best Match of 1999: Hardyz vs E&C No Mercy.

Best Event of 1999: Summerslam.

Greatest Moment of 1999: Y2J Debut.

Funniest Moment of 1999: Big Show/Boss Man.

Best Tag Team of 1999: Rock n Sock.

Breakout Star of 1999: Edge & Christian.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Shane or Vince if they count.

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: David Flair, Mideon.

Worst Match of 1999: Goldust vs Blue Meanie St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

Worst Event of 1999: Over The Edge

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: The Higher Power angle.

A lot of these have already been mentioned above, and my reasons are more or less the same so I'll only expand on the ones that differ. Also, this is purely WWF too.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: The Rock.

Best Match of 1999: Rock/Austin at Backlash. Better than their Wrestlemania effort and the beginning of Rock's turn. 99 wasn't a great year from an in ring standpoint looking back, a lot of the shows were too angle heavy.

Best Event of 1999: Tough one this, as stand alone shows there wasn't anything outstanding. I'll go Royal Rumble as the Rumble itself and the title match were pretty memorable in the grand scheme of things.

Greatest Moment of 1999: If we're not allowed Foley, then probably Jericho. Honourable mention to Big Show chokeslamming Undertaker "all the way to hell".

Funniest Moment of 1999: This is a bit of a Rock love in, which will piss off PITCOS. But his refereeing during the HHH/Bulldog title match was brilliant. "ONE.....TWO....IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE ROCK COUNTS TO THREE", before doing the sliding People's Elbow is a personal favourite. As is a promo with Michael Cole and Foley during the Rock n Sock's feud with Taker/Show. "You say The Rock talks trash? Well The Rock talks trash in his sleep......Roodypoocandyass". Sorry PITCOS.

Best Tag Team of 1999: Owen and Jeff Jarrett. A lot of fun, and Debra too.

Breakout Star of 1999: HHH. I you look at this position in January, then again in December, they're worlds apart.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Vince.

Worst Match of 1999: Undertaker/Bossman Hell In A Cell. Others were probably worse, but from a view of where It was on the card, and at which event it was held at, it gets my vote.

Worst Event of 1999: Over The Edge

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: Big Show.

I remember a lot of guys being really good and me thinking how good they were. Especially Billy Kidman for the 1st half. But in reality I think it's a tie between Mick Foley and The Rock. They had good exciting matches and could really but chicken salad out of chicken shit. Honestly without hindsight I'd say Chris Benoit but I just can't anymore.

Best Match of 1999:

At the time I would hands down say Juventud Guerrera vs. Blitzkrieg from Spring Stampede. Great opener, fast paced and just looked great. I also loved RVD vs. Jerry Lynn, Lance Storm vs. Jerry Lynn from Anarchy Rulz and Hardy Boyz vs. Edge and Christian from No Mercy (or King of the Ring cause it was awesome)

Best Event of 1999:

Anarchy Rulz. Not a bad match and some that really surprised me (Justin Credible vs. Sabu I thought might be a dud, turned out to be great).

Greatest Moment of 1999:

As an ECW fan, Taz passing the torch at Anarchy Rulz, classy touch. Other than that I can't really think of anything. Nothing I would say was really 'great'. Wait scratch that, Goldberg spearing Bret Hart's metal plate was brilliant

Funniest Moment of 1999:

I never really liked the 'This is your life' skit. But I'm always partial to Big Bossman's hilarious stunts. I liked the Pepper steaks or the coffin surfing so take your pick

Best Tag Team of 1999:

I guess X-Pac and Kane. bit of a dud category really. Hardyz and Edge and Christian hadn't really come into there own yet. WCW kept switching partners on people making it confusing and ECW had the tag team belts as a way to continue the Dreamer/Raven feud. Only other in the running was the Acolytes, but they didn't have quite the same impact as X-Pac and Kane

Breakout Star of 1999:

Jerry Lynn. Sorry I'm a huge Jerry Lynn fan and this was definitely his year. With his feud with RVD, great matches against Lance Storm and Tajiri and the Network. He was great

Vince McMahon. Between bleeding buckets he did fantastic work on the mic and kept the Austin feud alive and made some fun transitions between face and heel.

Blue Meanie. I really didn't get it.

Worst Match of 1999:

Al Snow vs. Big Bossman at Unforgiven. Just awful on every level.

Worst Event of 1999:

I seem to recall Souled Out was pretty dire. A card full of people like Mike Enos, David Flair and other assorted dross.

Probably Big Show's debut. What was suppose to be an introduction to a monster was such a let down at the sheer boobery of Paul Wright.

• Paid Members
Goldberg spearing Bret Hart's metal plate was brilliant

That was one of the few wCw moments I saw on TV when it was broadcast, and I loved it for two reasons: because I love "For A Fistful Of Dollars", from which they (and Back To The Future III) got it, and because the implication therefore was that Goldberg's spear was as lethal in wrestling terms as a bullet from a gun is in real life.

The Rock. Austin's act was getting a bit old for me by that point, and The Rock and the McMahons carried the shows for a lot of this year.

Best Match of 1999:

I'm going for Rock/Foley at the Royal Rumble. Brutal, spotty but incredibly fun match.

Best Event of 1999:

As others have said, not a great year for standout PPVs, but I enjoyed No Mercy more than most.

Greatest Moment of 1999:

Triple H interrupts Stephanie & Test's wedding. Triple H was really over as a heel by this point after a stuttering start, but he rightly got a massive pop for this.

Funniest Moment of 1999:

Vince's Royal Rumble training videos. "I HATE AUSTIN!"

Best Tag Team of 1999:

This was just prior to the tag division really catching fire in 2000, so probably the Hardy Boys at this point.

Breakout Star of 1999:

Triple H. Really grew into his role as the Autumn progressed, and fully deserved his place at the top of the card by the end of the year.

Has to be Vince.

David Flair. Just rubbish.

Worst Match of 1999:

Can't remember the exact match, but anything featuring Master P's mates.

Worst Event of 1999:

There were some crap WCW ones. I'll go Souled Out.

THE HUMMER!

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: The Rock, had belting matches with pretty much everyone that year, plus became the biggest babyface in the business that year, which seemed inconceivable when he was a heel for the first quarter of the year

Best Match of 1999:Austin/Undertaker, Fully Loaded, one of my favourite matches ever, mental brawl full of shortcuts but who cares? The last 5 minutes of that match just perfectly sum up late 90's wrestling

Best Event of 1999:St. Valentines Day Massacre, not much to choose from admittedly but always enjoyed it, plus the main event was pretty unique and had a great debut

Greatest Moment of 1999: Jericho's Debut, me and my mate stayed up to watch the 2am replay of Raw just to see that segment again

Funniest Moment of 1999: Big Show surfing his old man's coffin

Best Tag Team of 1999: Hardy Boyz, saddled with Gangrel and Uncle Knobhead sad bastard looking Michael Hayes for most of the year, then suddenly became cool (along with E & C) after the ladder match, Christ Hayes looked horrendous when he dressed up like them though

Breakout Star of 1999: Would've been D'Lo but that went to shit for obvious reasons so I'll go for Angle, the minute he got out of the ring in his debut and started bollocking the crowd you could tell he was something different, though obviously hindsight makes it a lot easier to say that

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Jerry Lawler, probably his last year being a great commentator

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: Chyna, remember staring at the telly in disbelief when she beat Jericho at Survivor Series, every match was a bag of wank, though funnily enough one of my favourite bits in '99 was her wearing some white outfit just after she'd joined the Corporation and the 14 year old me using that as inspiration to knock one out about every half hour one Saturday morning

Worst Match of 1999: Kennel from Hell was shite but was at least a bit different so I'll go for Big Show vs Kane at King of the Ring, Jesus that was shite, just endless chokes then one of them breaking it up at the last minute

Worst Event of 1999: Survivor Series, massively unpopular change to the card, load of shit heat free matches, shite finish to the main event (though it served a purpose long term) just boring

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: Higher Power reveal, had no idea who it was going to be as I didn't have Internet then (Sky text said Raven) so was looking forward to seeing at least someone new turn up then it was just Vince, suppose Stephanie looking fit when she came out with Linda afterwards made up for it

Can't say I've seen much outside of WWF stuff in 1999 (once the network is available these answers would be much easier being able to see ECW and WCW PPV's from that year in decent quality)

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: The Rock. Really came into his own this year

Best Match of 1999: Loved the Mankind / Rock I quit match at the time but look back on it now and it makes me uncomfortable. Austin / Rock at Backlash was great and a step up from their Mania 15 match. Shane / Test at Summerslam was brilliant too.

Best Event of 1999: 1999 was a bit of a dud when it comes to PPV's and none really stand out as being excellent bar one match or two. I'd say Summerslam was my favorite of the year.

Greatest Moment of 1999: The pop Austin got when he saved Steph from the Black Wedding to The Undertaker was completely insane. Mankind's title win technically happened in 1998 and aired in 1999 but that was awesome too

Funniest Moment of 1999: JR's call: The Rock just shoved Billy Gunn's face into that large womans ass!

Best Tag Team of 1999: As a kick ass, no nonsense team I really liked the Acolytes. Hardys and E&C were still a bit too new (their time would obviously come) and the Dudleys debut wasn't until much later in the year. Rock n Sock were pretty great too.

Breakout Star of 1999: HHH. Began the year middle of the card with DX, fudged around with the Corporate Ministry then really hit his stride from Fully Loaded onwards.

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Vinny Mac. Continued the Austin feud for the first half of the year and ended with an awesome feud and match with HHH at Armageddon.

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: Mideon.

Worst Match of 1999: Kennel in Hell or whatever they called it by. What made it worse was the fact the 'vicious' dogs didn't give a shit and ended up fucking each other instead. Utterly Russo-riffic!

Worst Event of 1999: Bar a reasonable if cluster-fucky main event, Unforgiven was complete garbage and has the above match on the card too. Have never seen Over The Edge so can't comment on it. The UK No Mercy PPV was horrific too.

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: The Higher Power reveal, urgh what a waste.

Best Pro-wrestler of 1999: The Rock... just the total package in 99

Best Match of 1999: Mankind vs The Rock I Quit

Best Event of 1999: ECW Anarchy Rulz

Greatest Moment of 1999: Mick Foley title win

Funniest Moment of 1999: Mabel gets removed from the Royal Rumble by the Ministry... the Rumble was the drizzling and I just found this hilarious and still do

Best Tag Team of 1999: Rock N Sock

Breakout Star of 1999: Triple H

Best Non-Wrestler of 1999: Mr McMahon

Worst Pro-wrestler of 1999: Scotty Anton, I mean wth is he doing in a match on a major promotions ppv? Especially when the WCW roster was so deep.

Worst Match of 1999: Bossman vs Taker HIAC

Worst Event of 1999: Wrestlemania XV

Biggest Anti-climax of 1999: Royal Rumble 99

Archived