PRO WRESTLING ELITE - DAR v STYLES - 14/07/2012

• Paid Members

23t5v09.jpg

PRO WRESTLING ELITE are pleased to confirm that our huge ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW will take place on Saturday the 14th of July at The Citadel Leisure Centre in Ayr.

We are also delighted to announce that this show will be in conjunction with and officially sponsored by **A-MERCHANDISE!!**

2dv1s80.jpg

British Wrestling fans will already be very familiar with A-Merchandise as the European leader in Independent Pro Wrestling Merchandise who were responsible for bringing Japanese giants PRO WRESTLING NOAH and DRAGON:GATE to the UK

Pro Wrestling Elite owner Adrian McCallum is over the moon to have A-Merchandise owner Mark Sloan on board for this grand slam event;

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen on FB that this show has been renamed to ELITE vs ???

With A-Merch involved, a big name to be announced at the next show, and a potential inter-promotional feud show............

I'm really excited for this. Gonna have to seriously look into trains to Scotland come April 28th.

**HUGE MAIN EVENT CHALLENGE**

"ELITE" vs "???"

**HUGE SCOTTISH DEBUT**

??? vs ???

So that also means the huge Scottish debut isn't necessarily the interpromotional main event challenge......

I did have a thought if it could be TNA?

A-Merch are the main sellers for TNA in England/Europe(?). Lionheart has wrestled for TNA in a heavily promoted match, and the next show features a TNA wrestler in the main event.....

• Paid Members

"ELITE" vs "???"

**HUGE SCOTTISH DEBUT**

??? vs ???

So that also means the huge Scottish debut isn't necessarily the interpromotional main event challenge......

A-Merch are the main sellers for TNA in England/Europe(?). Lionheart has wrestled for TNA in a heavily promoted match, and the next show features a TNA wrestler in the main event.....

Interesting concept...

I will tell you that the whole "Elite vs ???" is more an indication of the Main Event and not necessarily the show as a whole... I.e. It isn't Pro Wrestling Elite vs A.N. Other promotion...

"Elite" obviously represents a member of the Elite roster... The ??? represents the name they are facing...

Hope this makes sense...

**There is already a very subtle hint contained in this thread**

Does Ireland count as UK in this case?

Maybe...

If Ireland wasn't counting as part of the UK then I was going to say Mad Man Manson seeing as he's wrestled in UK but never wrestled in Scotland (to my knowledge).

"ELITE" vs "???"

**HUGE SCOTTISH DEBUT**

??? vs ???

Interesting concept...

I will tell you that the whole "Elite vs ???" is more an indication of the Main Event and not necessarily the show as a whole... I.e. It isn't Pro Wrestling Elite vs A.N. Other promotion...

"Elite" obviously represents a member of the Elite roster... The ??? represents the name they are facing...

Hope this makes sense...

**There is already a very subtle hint contained in this thread**

Yeah I think I had drifted further away from a full interpromotional challenge show to thinking the ??? could be one guy perhaps representing his promotion on his own.

With me and what I love as a wrestling fan, and the two promotions that A-Merch were already listed as bringing over, I of course would love a huge main event featuring one of their performers, but thought I'd play safe and think TNA instead.

That hint is so subtle I think it's gone over my head....

Archived