Who's an arsehole in real life?

IANdrewDiceClay

Oh, and Chris Eubank is an absolute legend. Mad as a box of frogs but a genuine nice guy who loves to entertain people and put a bit of sunshine into their day.

He used to do a deal with my brother when my bro was manager of a shoe shop in Brighton. Eubank would get through shoes like nobody's business, chucking them out as soon as they got a crease across the toeline (which is when they're worn in and comfortable!) so my bro would give him staff discount for his shoes and in return, Eubank would give him free tickets to his fights! This was back in the day when he was world champ. Even when he didn't want a pair of shoes, he'd drop into the shop to say hi. Really nice fella.

Hang on now, I need to think of people who are twats, don't I? Nicholas Lyndhurst apparently once told my ex-wife to fuck off when she saw him many years ago in Hampshire, but to be fair, I'd tell her to fuck off if I saw her myself these days.

Paul Danan off of Hollyoaks years back was a huge twat, but that's hardly a surprise is it?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Speaking of nice lads, here's a heartwarming story:

426325_398007390226132_217600258266847_1564493_550526749_n.jpg

Here's a BBM Fan Club exclusive. Two members of the Fan Club on the original one on yahoo groups traveled to Wrestlemania 18 and got to eat breakfast with Ray! I was honored for Ray and his wife, Angela to join the Fan Club and they even took part in a 2001 chat! Anyways the two members had been in touch with the Traylors by email, and Ray called their hotel room and asked if they wanted to join him for breakfast! Here is the pic that was posted of Ray in his hotel room on the day of WM X8, he was even so cool that he got them upgraded to a skybox for the ppv event!

The Boss Man is great to his fans. Although I honestly thought it said "he upgraded their skybox". I imagined Boss Man phoning up Sky and asking if they could put Sky Movies Gold on for them.

Hang on now, I need to think of people who are twats, don't I? Nicholas Lyndhurst apparently once told my ex-wife to fuck off when she saw him many years ago in Hampshire, but to be fair, I'd tell her to fuck off if I saw her myself these days.

To be really fair she was out of your league you fat prick and is better off without you ;)

• Moderators

To be really fair she was out of your league you fat prick and is better off without you ;)

Bye.

Bye.

Wow, was that a real flame? From the gay little winky face at the end, I assumed that these two are mates and this was something she had said to him when they were splitting up or whatever. I had to summarise that, because if it wasn't, it was bloody harsh. Harsh it is then.

• Moderators

Bye.

Wow, was that a real flame? From the gay little winky face at the end, I assumed that these two are mates and this was something she had said to him when they were splitting up or whatever. I had to summarise that, because if it wasn't, it was bloody harsh. Harsh it is then.

Check his post history. Cunty outbursts are his MO.

Bye.

Check his post history. Cunty outbursts are his MO.

Blimey, what a bellend then.

Spoken like an utter cunt.

• Paid Members
I worked a tour with Bryan Clark and met him again a few years later when WCW came to London and I have to say that he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life, in or out of wrestling. Good company, generous to a fault, puts others before him, really nice guy.

In fairness, i have only met him once, it was at a meet and greet and im the crank who makes action figures and gets a photo of said star and the action figure i have made with the hope it will create future orders, which it generally does. Anyway, everyone at that particular meet and greet were fucking class acts, he however just took the figure and put it on his merch table with all of his other tat.

In retrospect, calling him an arsehole is probs harsh, cheeky bastard is more fitting (whilst i chuckle), but i have got to credit his ambition for making money. Saying that, he was possibly just having one of those days, the majority of fans who met him on the day didn't have many good things to say about him, he seemed to have put wrestling in the past and coulnd't be arsed to talk or think about it.

• Paid Members
Oh, and Chris Eubank is an absolute legend. Mad as a box of frogs but a genuine nice guy who loves to entertain people and put a bit of sunshine into their day.

He used to do a deal with my brother when my bro was manager of a shoe shop in Brighton. Eubank would get through shoes like nobody's business, chucking them out as soon as they got a crease across the toeline (which is when they're worn in and comfortable!) so my bro would give him staff discount for his shoes and in return, Eubank would give him free tickets to his fights! This was back in the day when he was world champ. Even when he didn't want a pair of shoes, he'd drop into the shop to say hi. Really nice fella.

That's good to hear about Eubank, despite most of the country hating him when he was champ I've never heard of someone who met him having a bad experience. I read his autobiography a while back aswell and he seems like a nice bloke.

And that Bossman photo and story is brilliant. What a man.

I worked a tour with Bryan Clark and met him again a few years later when WCW came to London and I have to say that he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life, in or out of wrestling. Good company, generous to a fault, puts others before him, really nice guy.

Agreed, I was lucky enough to meet Bryan 3 or 4 times back in the 90's. Absolutely lovely man.

Going back to Timmy Mallett's wanton antics, last week on Facebook I got reminded of the wrongdoings of a certain paintbrush-wielding bearded antipode (warning: contains Geordie slang.)

the saga that I am privy took place in Sunderland roughly 13 years ago. It was in the Manor Quay at one of those zany student nights, you know the ones, the ones with your Timmy Mallets, your Pat Sharps....cunts. Anyway, it was Rolf Harris who was to be flinging t-shirts, wobbling his board and doing his best impression of asthma. So when my mate went to get him from his dressing room to perform on that fateful night she discovered what can only described as Rolf Harris with his cock between some student lasses knockers gannin six nowt.

Its one of those when you kind of ts going to think its got to be an urban myth. But I saw her face as she told me that story for the first time, and you just know she's seen some shit that's going to stay with her.

Archived