New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is it true that New Jack is in receipt of a disability pension from the US government these days? If he is I'm surprised they still allow him to "wrestle" on that condition.

They must have very different rules over there 'cause I'm pretty sure John Kronus was on disability as well.

:confused:

Do you mean, that they claim benefit but clearly dont tell the government about the wrestling? As i doubt anybody in world, could claim disability AND Wrestle actively with the government knowing full well what they are doing.

• Paid Members

New New Jack shoot. He talks mostly about Terri Runnels (even though they keep blanking out her name). I'd be lying if I said he isn't very watchable. He gets a bit to much, but he has his moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylxUyz-GkE...ture=plpp_video

He's probably exaggerating a lot about Terri Runnels, but you can totally imagine her exactly how he describes her.

• Paid Members

Oh, he is great fun in these shoots, you just get swept away in the sheer exaggerated and profane hilarity of it all. Will definitely give this a go. His YouShoot was terrific.

• Moderators

Thanks for that. His delivery is hilarious at times. I was proper laughing out of my mouth in a few places there, although I was surprised that at the end he admits

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

the four justifiable homicides thing was a work. Just the one guy he killed. I mean, I don't think anyone believed he'd whacked four dudes, but to actually say it was surprising. "I don't know who said that thing in the first place!"

You, wasn't it? In Beyond the Mat?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Just watched all of that and New Jack is hilarious as always. 100% better in shoot videos than he ever was in the ring.

"Eyeballs, titty nipples, and..... feet!"

YouTube question: The video is 'unlisted', meaning you have to have the link to watch it. How does one come across unlisted videos in the first place? I assume there are a number of 'unlisted' shoots on that HeenanForPresident channel (which is fucking amazing by the way), how would I go about finding the rest of them?

Archived