Walkers Mystery Flavours

DanJacko

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
These normally wind up in the pound shop pretty sharpish, so I might get someone to bring me some. I sound like a fucking low-rent king, saying that - up on my throne, demanding tributes of pound shop crisps, and Raspberry Ruffles.

"Bring me a Wham Bar, knave!"

You mean the dollar shop?

Dollar store, actually - my preference is either for the one on Jay Street, in Downtown Brooklyn, or Jersey Dollar - "Bring me some off-brand root beer barrels, and a bag of Andy Capp chips... NOT THE HOT FRIES, CATIFF! THE CHEDDAR!"

• Paid Members

A lot of crisps over here are shite, but I just had a bag of 7-Select (7-11's own brand) salt and vinegar, and they were blinding. So much salt, and so much vinegar. I was boycotting the place, because they wouldn't help me stand up a homeless pisshead who was blocking the slushie machines, and then claimed he was stone cold sober so that they could sell him the Four Loko he was clutching when he went down. But with crisps like that, and $1 sausage in a biscuit, I'm going to have to throw my principles under a bus. The M5 to Washington Heights, to be precise. #concretejunglewheredreamsaremadeof.

• Moderators
A lot of crisps over here are shite, but I just had a bag of 7-Select (7-11's own brand) salt and vinegar, and they were blinding. So much salt, and so much vinegar. I was boycotting the place, because they wouldn't help me stand up a homeless pisshead who was blocking the slushie machines, and then claimed he was stone cold sober so that they could sell him the Four Loko he was clutching when he went down. But with crisps like that, and $1 sausage in a biscuit, I'm going to have to throw my principles under a bus. The M5 to Washington Heights, to be precise. #concretejunglewheredreamsaremadeof.

Some 7-11's have hotdog flavoured crisps which are pretty good.

• Paid Members

A couple of years ago we were on holiday in Egypt, sat having a beer in a bar & the waiter put a bowl of crisps out. I had a few but couldn't quite place the flavour.....turned out they were salt & orange. Not good.

• Moderators

That sentence was great.

"Boycotting because they wouldn't help me stand up the homeless guy..." - ahh, that's nice. He was trying to help a homeless guy. What a bunch of assholes they are

"..who was in the way of the Slushie machine I was trying to get a drink from" - oh, now the intention seems less honourable

"...so they could pretend he was sober so he could buy some booze" -

hmm. I could see why you might be against that, but I would probably just let the guy buy some booze if he wants to.

Sausage in a biscuit - is that the American version of a sausage roll then, basically?

• Paid Members

I figure if the guy was falling down, smacking his head on the floor, and being unable to either get up, or correctly describe the appendage that we wanted us to pull him up by (ie, his arm), it was probably for the best of everyone if they didn't sell him the caffeinated 12% 23oz malt beverage he was trying to buy. I checked, it was even the version that was banned in NYC, shouldn't even be on the shelves. They could get in the shit just for him falling down in their place, and this poor pissed bastard could've cracked his head.

Biscuits in the USA are like a scone, but fluffy.

I'm poor :(

Archived