The WWE Discussion Thread

A Screen Up

Yet through all this Punk has been one of the most over people and Cena's just been abit shit getting of the worst reactions of his career.

"A" and "bit" are separate words. Also, the bolded bit makes no sense. You seem to have either forgotten a word or written one too many.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's just seems like one person finds something good and many members follow in flock. Just think back to MITB for the Cena/Punk feud and we all thought it was brilliant as was Punk's return. After Summerslam Punk went in a shit program with Trips/Nash but have we all forgot about that terrible feud Cena had with Del Rio? Absolutely terrible from start to finish. But it was Punk who everyone thought was shit. Then think to Survivor Series when the majority of members on here thought Rocky's return match was the bollocks. Meanwhile Cena's made Ryder look terrible whilst he's stood strong in his feud with Kane (Kane has been outstanding since his return). Yet through all this Punk has been one of the most over people and Cena's just been abit shit getting of the worst reactions of his career. Yet he cuts an alright promo on RAW and we all forget about all the shitness he's done?

So, all the crap things that happened in the Del Rio and Kane feuds are Cena's fault and he's MADE Ryder be shit? No-one's made Ryder be shit apart from himself - he's looked out of his depth and Cena has been as good as could be asked for in this feud. This is a really stupid point.

As for Del Rio, the feud may have been disappointing but their match at whatever that PPV was where the ring had collapsed was one of the best matches of 2011. It was fantastic and should have got a hell of a lot more praise. Put on under unique circumstances, it was a great match.

Then again, all I'm doing is just parroting what everyone else has said, aren't I? It's such a facile, boring, stupid way of flapping away people's opinions - oh, you're all sheep, you don't really think that, you're just being contrary. Fuck off.

• Paid Members

Just been looking at Gladstone's top 50 film list in the off-topic forum, Shawshank Redemption is the 2nd overall favourite film.

Of course, this isn't true, there is no such thing as GENERAL CONSENSUS or MAJORITY OPINION. Therefore anyone that voted for the film were merely bandwagon-jumping woolen-coated livestock.

Fucking hell Twinn, stop being mental. Opinion is subjective and not factual to match yours.

• Paid Members
It's not me sounding like a cunt. I just thought of it as a shock.

Then why not just say that, rather than making up this Cena bandwagon bullshit? You were acting all high and mighty claiming that because you don't think Cena is any good, nobody else possibly could. You like what you like, as do others.

• Paid Members

I could post a screengrab of Jericho's "Man of 1004 holds" promo and say "number 2... arm-BAAAAAA", but instead I've decided to make the same joke in a roundabout way like this that lets me get away with how shit it is.

Archived