Potentially the greatest online show ever ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I've never seen the likes of it. This has to be on real telly. I cant imagine there isnt a channel that wouldnt pick this up. It looks perfect for BBC3 on a Sunday night. HEAVY FUCKIN' METAAAAAAAALLL!!!

Is Warrior trying to crack the UK or something? He's in Loaded Magazine. This looks like its filmed over here. A lot of Warrior activity going on at the minute. I loved how he makes them dress in those cool as fuck t-shirts he sells on his website as well.

FUCK! this is great! I can imagine some wannabe punkers like the Towers of London being on it, pretending to be hard and mouthing off.. only for the Warrrior to full on beat the shit out of the entire band and make them cry.

• Paid Members

First episode seemed to be set in UK judging by the kids, but second episode seemed to be in America. Though looks like they used the same gym. Who the fuck cares, this looks brilliant. Warrior is boss. This has 'MTV' written all over it. We need this on proper TV.

• Paid Members

that looks quality! Asking Alexandria are such a bunch of fannies too, in every interview i ever read with them they talk about how mental they are, bunch of false-poser fucks. Their music is shit too.

Must see.

Archived