Smackdown spoilers

xear

wrestlezone.com

Results Courtesy of PWInsider.com:

WWE Smackdown results, taped in Mexico City, to air on 10/17/11:

Alberto Del Rio did a promo talking about how great it was Smackdown was in Mexico City. He said it wasn't enough for him to wrestle though. Teddy Long disagreed and said he would be taking on Big Show.

Mark Henry beat John Morrison.

Teddy Long said that Sheamus would take on Christian at Vengeance and that Zack Ryder would also get a US Title shot at Dolph Ziggler at the PPV.

Wade Barrett beat Daniel Bryan.

Cody Rhodes did a promo on Randy Orton. Orton came out and hit an RKO.

Sin Cara Blue beat Sin Cara Black. It was mask vs. mask.

Mil Mascaras came out with HHH and was announced as entering the WWE Hall Of Fame in 2012.

They did a deal where Eve came after Beth Phoenix. They will wrestle at Vengeance.

In the main event, Ricardo Rodriguez got Del Rio DQ'd. Mark Henry came out after the match and did a stare down with Big Show.

It was announced at the WWE Smackdown tapings today in Mexico City that the following two matches will take place at next Sunday's Vengeance PPV:

-Sheamus vs. Christian

U.S. Title Match:

-Dolph Ziggler © vs. Zack Ryder

WWWYKI. Ryder on PPV!

They're still not pulling the trigger on doing anything positive with Daniel Bryan. At this rate he's going to come out at Wrestlemania to a collective sigh from the audience.

Anyone know how many Morrison has lost on the spin now?

Ziggler appears to have two matches at the PPV, this means one of the following will happen

1) He leaves a double champ

2) He loses the US title but becomes a Tag Champ

3) He loses Tag Titles match but retains the US title

4) He loses both title matches

• Paid Members
Ziggler appears to have two matches at the PPV, this means one of the following will happen

1) He leaves a double champ

2) He loses the US title but becomes a Tag Champ

3) He loses Tag Titles match but retains the US title

4) He loses both title matches

Einsteinian work there, xear.

• Paid Members
Isn't the whole Sin Cara angle just a re-hash of the proposed Rey Misterio Negro angle that was proposed before Rey was injured last year? Seem to recall Low-Ki being pipped to play the heel Rey.

Its more a "style" thing for me.

For example, this Cara/Cara thing to me has been more Kane Vs Fake kane or Undertaker Vs Evil Undertaker. Where as The Rey/Low Ki angle was supposed to be more Tiger Mask Vs Black Tiger, it that makes sense.

The previously scheduled tag team title match with Air Boom vs. Ziggler & Swagger has apparently been scrapped

I assume Bournes still injured then?

Maybe it's to set up an angle where Swagger is allowed to hand pick a new partner on the night?

• Paid Members
The previously scheduled tag team title match with Air Boom vs. Ziggler & Swagger has apparently been scrapped

I assume Bournes still injured then?

Maybe it's to set up an angle where Swagger is allowed to hand pick a new partner on the night?

I actually hope not, his other 'stable buddies' are involved in other matches and I don't want to see anyone else thrown into the mix. Keep it at those 4 and Vicki.

Archived