Jack Gallagher Comments on his PWI:BWP World Catchweight Championship

BWP-Wrestling

pitbullgallagher.jpg

'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher has commented on his forthcoming match with the current reigning & defending PWI:BWP World Catchweight Champion The Babyface Pitbull at Britannia Wrestling Promotions Town Hall Brawl III on Saturday 24th September 2011.

To read Gallaghers comments, PLEASE CLICK HERE

For details on BWP Town Hall Brawl III - Saturday 24th September 2011 - PLEASE CLICK HERE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's PWI:BWP?

PWI is Pro Wrestling International a committee of wrestling organisations based around the world, who share similar beliefs and goals (similar to an NWA style structure). www.pwipro.com

BWP is Britannia Wrestling Promotions, the foremost wrestling organisation in North Wales and Cheshire. www.britanniawrestling.co.uk

The Babyface Pitbull is the current PWI:BWP World Catchweight Champion.

Hope that clears it up ;)

Wow! I can't wait to see what a guy I've never heard of, who performs for a promotion nobody knows about, has to say. The audacity of BritWres never ceases to amaze me.

Why comment then you fucking dick? Yeah how dare people try and generate some interest in their shows on a forum where people are aware of the guy.

Wow! I can't wait to see what a guy I've never heard of, who performs for a promotion nobody knows about, has to say. The audacity of BritWres never ceases to amaze me.

Wow! You've never heard of Jack Gallagher? I hope you've heard of Davey Richards, because Jack is the guy that gave Davey one of, if not his best match he's ever had (his words, not mine). He also had an absolute fantastic bout with British Wrestling legend, and William Regal's former tag team partner Dave Taylor at NGW's 'Revelations' show last Friday. He doesn't just perform for 'nobody' promotions, in fact he wrestles for some of the best. The audacity of some people never ceases to amaze me... Should maybe research the guy before you strawb him off as a nobody.

That was a really interesting read though on the whole, sounds like BWP fans are in for a great match, well I say sounds like, I've seen both men countless times, I KNOW it'll be GREAT!. By the way Vito, thats a concept, you may not be familar with, its called RESEARCH.

Why comment then you fucking dick? Yeah how dare people try and generate some interest in their shows on a forum where people are aware of the guy.

I could be wrong but this thread was originally posted in the main wrestling forum and got moved to the events section AFTER vito commented.

Wow! You've never heard of Jack Gallagher? I hope you've heard of Davey Richards, because Jack is the guy that gave Davey one of, if not his best match he's ever had (his words, not mine). He also had an absolute fantastic bout with British Wrestling legend, and William Regal's former tag team partner Dave Taylor at NGW's 'Revelations' show last Friday. He doesn't just perform for 'nobody' promotions, in fact he wrestles for some of the best. The audacity of some people never ceases to amaze me... Should maybe research the guy before you strawb him off as a nobody.

By the way Vito, thats a concept, you may not be familar with, its called RESEARCH.

Hang on a minute vito hasn't actually done anything to warrant this kind of response at all, the fact remains if british wrestling built someone up to the point where a guy like vito (who doesn't appear to have any interest in britwres) WILL want to see guys like jack wrestle but this kind of small minded attitude where you've both jumped on the guy for having the audacity to not know who a britwres ''superstar'' is, is exactly the small time narrow minded response that helps keep britwres in the dregs of wrestling.

I's just a completely ridiculous notion to except people to go YAY ITS JACK GALLAGHER when they haven't been given any reason to do so and if anything vito isn't the strawb in this situation you clowns are.

I can't stand this "Don't you know who I am?" mentality in British wrestling, I consider myself to be pretty on the ball but I've heard nothing of this promotion or this wrestler, and the fact that this thread was posted in a fashion which would suggest that everyone would know who it was on about demonstrates a the kind of spectacularly unjustified sense of self worth that makes BritWres a laughing stock. There were a million and one better ways to promote this wrestler and his promotion to people who may be unfamiliar with them, but instead of showing some goddamn humility and dignity it instantly started banging on about a title that means next to nothing seeing as only a couple of people here commented on it. Furthermore, "Town Hall Brawl" is a terrible name for a show, get some dignity. Christ.

I could be wrong but this thread was originally posted in the main wrestling forum and got moved to the events section AFTER vito commented.

Hang on a minute vito hasn't actually done anything to warrant this kind of response at all, the fact remains if british wrestling built someone up to the point where a guy like vito (who doesn't appear to have any interest in britwres) WILL want to see guys like jack wrestle but this kind of small minded attitude where you've both jumped on the guy for having the audacity to not know who a britwres ''superstar'' is, is exactly the small time narrow minded response that helps keep britwres in the dregs of wrestling.

I's just a completely ridiculous notion to except people to go YAY ITS JACK GALLAGHER when they haven't been given any reason to do so and if anything vito isn't the strawb in this situation you clowns are.

Not really, by contrast Jack Gallagher is someone who has spent years working on his craft, wrestling the right opponents, going to the right training schools to put himself light years ahead of the shit arses whereas Vito jumped to the conclusion that Jack wasn't any good because HE hadnt heard of him, when if Vito had bothered to I dunno attend a show or check out footage on youtube, he would have seen Jack is worthy of this promotion. I'll not apologise when a poster is too lazy to at least look into something before he comments.

I can't stand this "Don't you know who I am?" mentality in British wrestling, I consider myself to be pretty on the ball but I've heard nothing of this promotion or this wrestler, and the fact that this thread was posted in a fashion which would suggest that everyone would know who it was on about demonstrates a the kind of spectacularly unjustified sense of self worth that makes BritWres a laughing stock.

To add to that actually, if every promotion on here were to start a thread on a wrestler talking, there could be about six threads at a time on a show. PBW threads for examples tend to have a few "x wrestler had this to say" in them. Lets start putting these threads on their own shall we and clutter up the UK Events forum?

HIS comment probably had something to do with the way the post was made rather than the content. Mat's post was a bit stupid though, and a bit delusional into the bargain.

For the record, I've seen a bit of Jack Gallagher ( two matches ) and think he's rather good and one to keep an eye on.

EDIT: Oh, and as far as I can see, Vito didn't actually say that Jack Gallagher isn't any good.

Archived