Jeff hardy off to thje slammer

GBH_189

Credit: prowrestling.net

Thursday morning in a Moore County, NC courtroom, Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to three felony drug charges. The charges he plead guilty to were as follows: two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance, and one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000. In addition to that, he was also sentenced to 30 months probation. Additional jail time could be served if he violates the terms of his probation. There is no word yet on when his jail sentence will begin.

all these delays and he gets a ten day sentence seems like a massive waste of time I wonder what affect this will have on TNA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck. I was hoping that junkie would have done some proper time. Can only dream someone goes and piledrives Hardy from the apron to the concrete floor breaking his neck meaning he can't work ever again and sack off my TV for good. :angry:

• Paid Members

He's quite lucky. The courts taken two years to decide that. Wasnt there rumours he could get up to 17 years or something stupid like that? I dont mind Jeff Hardy to be honest. He doesnt come across as a dick and he's a talented performer. And he's just had a kid, so I'm glad he's not getting a massive amount of time away. Hopefully he gets himself sorted one of these days. Kurt Angle's 800 DUI's are a bigger concern for TNA than Jeff Hardy though.

Fuck. I was hoping that junkie would have done some proper time. Can only dream someone goes and piledrives Hardy from the apron to the concrete floor breaking his neck meaning he can't work ever again and sack off my TV for good. :angry:

Grow up ya dick

dangerously420

Fuck. I was hoping that junkie would have done some proper time. Can only dream someone goes and piledrives Hardy from the apron to the concrete floor breaking his neck meaning he can't work ever again and sack off my TV for good. angry.gif

Someone ban this prick. If you don't like him switch the tv channel - wishing someone a broken neck on tv - even if you "hate" Jeff Hardy how good would that be for the Pro Wrestling industry? Muppet. Grow up.

• Paid Members

Its scary that people are gutted that someone isnt going to prison for a long time. The court ruled 10 days. Fair enough. If he got 20 years, does it make a difference to anyones day? He's got off lightly. Good for him. All of our heroes from the 1980s and 1990s were far worse than him. If you searched Hulk Hogan's bum bag, he'd have got more than 10 days in 1987.

Archived