The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Who is the UKFF's favourite Murderer. The man or woman who rises above the rest as the UKFF's favourite reality baddie.

My vote goes to this man... the lad that taught Greg Valentine the Hammer Jammer, drove an 18 wheeler better than Trucker Norm and was mistaken for a Beast from the East. The one and only Peter Sutcliffe.

article-0-0AAF1BDD000005DC-148_233x423.jpg

'Peter Sutcliffe' from the TOPPS Serial Killer Trading Card Series

Check out the sullen grin on this bad lad, Sutcliffe rocked the beard like no other sicko

and LOOK he's even in with The Big Frank and Sir Jimmy

SNN2501Asutcliffe_740914a.jpg

Jimmy without a doubt fixed it for him. Though most would say chucking a knife behind and oil tanker when he told the rozzers he needed a slash (no pun intended) was the nail in a storied career.

UKFF. WHO? Is your favourite murderer?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ed Gein...

Ed-Gein-serial-killers-5788263-520-366.jpg

One of the most influential in his genre. He inspired Norman Bates from Psycho, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Jame Gumb from The Silence of the Lambs.

He only killed three people (that the police know of, more like) but he was really creative in his field. He wasted nothing, masks made from the skin, skulls on his bed posts, human skin used for chair covers, a box with vag etc. He used to dig up graves of a night too. His ultimate goal was to make a woman suit, as he wanted a sex change (Jame Gumb).

• Paid Members
Ed Gein...

One of the most influential in his genre. He inspired Norman Bates from Psycho, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Jame Gumb from The Silence of the Lambs.

He only killed three people (that the police know of, more like) but he was really creative in his field. He wasted nothing, masks made from the skin, skulls on his bed posts, human skin used for chair covers, a box with vag etc. He used to dig up graves of a night too. His ultimate goal was to make a woman suit, as he wanted a sex change (Jame Gumb).

Gein is a great shout, you could say he was a good worker who went out of his way, I believe one of the victims was his own ma too.

Ted Bundy for me.

Super intelligent, escaped twice, defended himself at his trial. Just a fascinating bloke.

Bundy was the cocky heel who got his arse handed to him then he chicken shitted about the death sentence. Still though most of the jury couldn't believe ole T.B. could have done it. He seemed far too clean cut to be a co-ed killer.

• Paid Members
I wouldn't go as far as saying I have a 'favourite', but I've always found
interesting.

Big bastard, world class moustache and he used his mother's decapitated head as a dart board. Odd fellow.

Bionic makes a good point here I shall clear up. By favourite I mean more the ones that fascinate or stun you the most. Kemper is shit scary

• Awards Moderator
Fred West could not give a fuck, strangers, lodgers, his own kids, didn't give a fuck.

I remember when that story first broke and my old man told me the joke that Fred West's company slogan was 'gag 'em, shag 'em, bag 'em and flag 'em'. Still makes me chuckle to this day.

Oh and there's a new drama coming up on ITV about the West murders called Appropriate Adult. My Mum's in it! Not Rose West, before anyone says it.

• Moderators

West is Best.

I've always preferred the British serial killers and their nice little quirks. I've always found the yank killers to be a bit show-offy for my tastes. Fred West offering his missus out in contact mags, and then encouraging Afro-Caribbean gents to pump her while he watches and wanks through a hole is the kind of thing that makes the British serial killer great.

• Paid Members
West is Best.

I've always preferred the British serial killers and their nice little quirks. I've always found the yank killers to be a bit show-offy for my tastes. Fred West offering his missus out in contact mags, and then encouraging Afro-Caribbean gents to pump her while he watches and wanks through a hole is the kind of thing that makes the British serial killer great.

anytime I see the famous Fred and Rose pic (shown below)

article-1089787-00450DC900000258-765_468x600.jpg

Fred West reminds me everytime I see that pic of this.

cd-cover.jpg

You can't beat a bit of Shipman if you ask me. In a time where people are living longer and Governments cry out about a pensions crisis, old Doc Shipman was bumping the old dears off regular as clockwork. He knocked off hundreds and got away with it for years.

Harold Shipman is also the world's most prolific serial killer. Makes you proud to be British <sniff>.

Archived