Showtime Championship Wrestling - Horizon

mr-showtime

174576_144701935586992_6732589_n.jpg

Showtime Championship Wrestling return to Daventry for another huge live event on Sunday November 13th. Its been a few months now since the last SCW show but the SCW roster and staff have promised the standards wont drop and that SCW are keen to pick up where they left off earlier this year.

At 'The Crowning' Just a few months ago it was the end of the SCW title chase event. The title chase was won by JAMES MASON which made him the first ever and current SCW champion. James is proud to be SCW champion and has promised to defend the title at 'Horizon' on Sunday November 13th where he will put his brand new SCW custom title on the line.

Also at 'The Crowning' we had an incident at the start of the show between Paul Malen and Joseph Conners. Whilst Malen was making his way to the ring he was attacked by Joseph Conners and forced to withdraw from there semi final match, costing him a chance at the title and giving Conners the bye into the final. Ever since the show Paul Malen has been on the phone to the owners of SCW asking for a match with Conners at the next show. SCW believe this is something the fans would love to see and have granted Paul Malen's request for 'Horizon'

Axel Bowen will continue his challenge with the UKFF Top 50. Ever since the first show back in February fans at SCW have been treated to various members of the top 50 taking on the challenge from Axel Bowen. Axel has currently lost every match to the UK top 50 and is currently 3-0 thanks to Paul Malen, El Ligero and Martin Kirby. In a recent interview with a local radio station Axel Bowen promised to level the score with the UKFF in minimum time. He was also quote as saying 'I

174576_144701935586992_6732589_n.jpg

Showtime Championship Wrestling return to Daventry for another huge live event on Sunday November 13th. Its been a few months now since the last SCW show but the SCW roster and staff have promised the standards wont drop and that SCW are keen to pick up where they left off earlier this year.

At 'The Crowning' Just a few months ago it was the end of the SCW title chase event. The title chase was won by JAMES MASON which made him the first ever and current SCW champion. James is proud to be SCW champion and has promised to defend the title at 'Horizon' on Sunday November 13th where he will put his brand new SCW custom title on the line.

Also at 'The Crowning' we had an incident at the start of the show between Paul Malen and Joseph Conners. Whilst Malen was making his way to the ring he was attacked by Joseph Conners and forced to withdraw from there semi final match, costing him a chance at the title and giving Conners the bye into the final. Ever since the show Paul Malen has been on the phone to the owners of SCW asking for a match with Conners at the next show. SCW believe this is something the fans would love to see and have granted Paul Malen's request for 'Horizon'

Axel Bowen will continue his challenge with the UKFF Top 50. Ever since the first show back in February fans at SCW have been treated to various members of the top 50 taking on the challenge from Axel Bowen. Axel has currently lost every match to the UK top 50 and is currently 3-0 thanks to Paul Malen, El Ligero and Martin Kirby. In a recent interview with a local radio station Axel Bowen promised to level the score with the UKFF in minimum time. He was also quote as saying 'I

Thanks for the interest in SCW. If you are looking to come down and join us via train may i suggest you take a look at Long Buckby train station.

Its only a small station but its the nearest one to Daventry. Only about 3 miles from station to venue.

Thanks for the interest in SCW. If you are looking to come down and join us via train may i suggest you take a look at Long Buckby train station.

Its only a small station but its the nearest one to Daventry. Only about 3 miles from station to venue.

I think i went to Long Bucky last time and ended up paying

I think i went to Long Bucky last time and ended up paying

• 3 weeks later...

Here at SCW we can not wait for this show to come around. This show is our biggest show to date and without a doubt will be the best night of action SCW have ever put forward.

That been said we can now inform you that the UKFF Top 50 challenge as now been accepted.

First time member of the UKFF Top 50 BEHNAM ALI who ranked this year at number 39 plans to celebrate his induction to the list by defending its honour agaisnt SCW roster member 'The Red Tiger' Axel Bowen.

aliw.jpg

This challenge has ran on every single SCW show by Axel Bowen who when not added to the list decided to take on the list in a series of open challengers. So far Axel Bowen has been unable to prove the list wrong by falling behind 3-0 thanks to UKFF wins from El Ligero, Martin Kirby and Paul Malen.

Axel Bowen has been busy in the local press recently. As mentioned before he appeared on a local radio show to promise a victory at the 4th time of asking. Since finding out his opponant on 13th November Axel Bowen has been seen in a local newspaper talking down the chances of him loosing this match. Axel has been quoted to say 'this is my easiest match to date' and ' Who is Behnam Ali, 1 month ago i'd never heard of him and this is a huge mistake of the UK Fan Forum to put this guy forward as a member of there top 50. I cant wait to take him apart and his going to wish he stayed in Japan' We all no Axel likes to talk a lot of trash but Axel is very confidant coming into this match.

We look forward to seeing how this one ends up and if Axel can get his first win on the challenge board.

You can also see if Axel can get his first win by been at the show live in Daventry on Sunday November 13th. Tickets for the show at the moment are on early bird prices (

Can't wait for this event. Any idea when we will no who mason will face and is there any chance of seeing el ligero back.

Never seen ali before and look forward to seeing another up and coming talent

Sorry for the late reply joey327

We will be putting up the James Mason match about 1 week before the early bird tickets go off sale. I can asure you though its going to be a great match and a huge main event for SCW.

Sorry but El Ligero will not be back this show. El Ligero was at the last show to accept the top 50 challenge only. However he may be back in fututre.

We agree with you on Behnam Ali aswell. We realy look forward to seeing him inside an SCW and are sure he will put on a great show November 13th.

• 2 weeks later...

With the deadline coming up for early bird tickets its time to annouce the huge main event we have for SCW - Horizon.

On Sunday November 13th it will be Title vs Title. SCW will be putting there title on the line agaisnt Swindon based 4FW. Always looking for ways to improve the SCW product and bring the crowd the most exciting night possible SCW will risk there brand new title agaisnt current champion JD KNIGHT

knightp.jpg

SCW owner Mr-Showtime had this to say about the upcoming match

This match will no doubt help us deliver with our first core value of the company and that is to improve and keep giving the fans what they want show after show.

However by doing this we do risk lossing our brand new title and having it move south to swindon based company 4FW.

That been said we have 100% faith in James Mason and feel there is no better person to fight for SCW and the biggest prize in our company. James has been a stand out talent for us and didnt just find the title. Since been in SCW James has beaten Dave Mastiff, Mark Massa, LJ Heron and Joseph Conners. A hit list anybody would be proud of.

The biggest advantage we have is this match will take place on our show in our home town of Daventry and we are expecting alot of SCW support for James Mason which should give him that extra edge and account for the size differance he will face when he goes agaisnt JD KNIGHT.

We are hoping to bring the 4FW title into SCW on November 13th and promise big things for that title should James be able to bring it to SCW and end the strangle hold JD Knight has been holding on it and the punters of 4FW

This statement from MR-showtime confirms that it will be

James Mason vs JD Knight

With this huge match now annouced and more great things still to come both to SCW and Horizon we suggest people book the early bird tickets soon to aviod missing out as there are only a set number of these seats for sale. Wiht 3 huge matches already annouced SCW looks to be providing the best value

• 2 weeks later...

Archived