AMP Wrestling

Quentin

• Paid Members

AMP Wrestling proudly presents another action-packed night of top quality wrestling - including the crowning of our first ever champion!

Following on from the results in the tournament quarter and semi finals at our last event, this show will feature the tournament final where either the dastardly Helix or the mighty JekkeL will walk away with the AMP Wrestling Championship.

Also to feature on a stacked card will be:

The Dunne Brothers

'The Pride of Wales' Eddie Dennis

Tiger Kid

'Stunning' Terry Seddon

and of course Willenhall's own Edgar Stryfe.

Tickets are a bargain at

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Shameless bump for the show coming up this Saturday!

Exciting new talent announced for the show include the fast rising young star on the verge of breaking out, 'The Pride of Wales' Eddie Dennis. Eddie is walking into Coventry intent on once again proving that his beloved nation is superior over one the AMP regulars.

Also just signed to appear on the show is an exciting international talent. Introducing Ho Ho Lun who joins us from Tai Po, Hong Kong. Ho Ho is currently embarking on a 2 month tour of the UK and his first stop is in Coventry for AMP Wrestling.

Find details in the first post of this thread or look up AMP Wrestling on Facebook.

Shameless bump for the show coming up this Saturday!

Exciting new talent announced for the show include the fast rising young star on the verge of breaking out, 'The Pride of Wales' Eddie Dennis. Eddie is walking into Coventry intent on once again proving that his beloved nation is superior over one the AMP regulars.

Also just signed to appear on the show is an exciting international talent. Introducing Ho Ho Lun who joins us from Tai Po, Hong Kong. Ho Ho is currently embarking on a 2 month tour of the UK and his first stop is in Coventry for AMP Wrestling.

Find details in the first post of this thread or look up AMP Wrestling on Facebook.

Why not make it easy for people and put the card, venue details etc on this thread?

• Paid Members
Why not make it easy for people and put the card, venue details etc on this thread?

The details are only a click away from the first post. But since you asked...

After posting full details of the first three AMP shows on this forum, it did not provoke a huge interest from the members so the last couple of shows were purely advertised on the Facebook page and in the local area. This did not make a difference to the draw. I am posting details in brief on here and a link on where to get full details. I'm making use of a fantastic free advertising method but am doing so fully in the knowledge that our core fanbase is not here. These shows are done using young and lesser-known talent (previous events have featured UKFF50 debutants Mike Hitchman and Mark Andrews) that do not prove a massive draw to the UKFF members (having said that, our shows in the past have included Keith Myatt, Adam Shame, Zack Sabre Jr and Jimmy Havoc). Willenhall is a tight-knit community with lots of young families and the shows have been incredibly popular with the locals despite not proving a draw with the IWC.

Of course you could always prove me wrong, round up some members and come and take a look :)

The details are only a click away from the first post. But since you asked...

After posting full details of the first three AMP shows on this forum, it did not provoke a huge interest from the members so the last couple of shows were purely advertised on the Facebook page and in the local area. This did not make a difference to the draw. I am posting details in brief on here and a link on where to get full details. I'm making use of a fantastic free advertising method but am doing so fully in the knowledge that our core fanbase is not here. These shows are done using young and lesser-known talent (previous events have featured UKFF50 debutants Mike Hitchman and Mark Andrews) that do not prove a massive draw to the UKFF members (having said that, our shows in the past have included Keith Myatt, Adam Shame, Zack Sabre Jr and Jimmy Havoc). Willenhall is a tight-knit community with lots of young families and the shows have been incredibly popular with the locals despite not proving a draw with the IWC.

Of course you could always prove me wrong, round up some members and come and take a look :)

Ok, just thought I'd ask. Thanks for the explanation.

Seen a few of the events on facebook for the previous shows. Not sure if i can make the next show though.

The NeXXXus parodys at TXW sounded fun as well. Any plans to revisit this in Triple X?

• Paid Members

I've had the Triple X itch for quite some time now. I really want to find the right venue for it though. I think most would agree that "The Tam" had a certain charm to it.

As for what happens on the shows, you'll just have to wait and see...

Anywho, SHOW TOMORROW!!!

Thanks to everyone that came out last night, another night enjoyed hugely by the people of Willenhall! Jekkel and Helix brawled all around the room in the main event, with Jekkel eventually getting the three-count to be crowned the first-ever AMP Wrestling Champion. Full results were:

(1) "Delicious" Damian Dunne def. "Big Blue" Hugh Donoghue;

(2) Phil Ward def. "The Pride Of Wales" Eddie Dennis;

(3) "Golden Boy" Terry Seddon won a Battle Royal;

------

(4) "Golden Boy" Terry Seddon def. Ho Ho Lun;

(5) Edgar Stryfe & Tiger Kid def. Deacon Frost & Dante;

(6) Jekkel def. Helix (new champ crowned)

AMP Wrestling returns to the Hagard Centre on October 29th, with a shot at Jekkel waiting for "Golden Boy" Terry Seddon!

As always, we're on facebook and twitter for all the latest:

http://www.facebook.com/AMPWrestling

http://twitter.com/XXXWrestling

Archived