WAR: Ready to Rumble 2011, Rugby Warwickshire - Sat 10th September

birdofprey

• 4 weeks later...

I attended Ready to Rumble last night, and witnessed a throughoully polished and very entertaining evening of wrestling.

It was the first WAR show I have seen for 6 years and I was blown away by the progress they have made in that time, the production values were excellent even down to their own titan tron and screen to show the action during the evening.

The talent have all come on leaps and bounds since I was last there, it's great to see so many of the guys grow into well rounded performers, as well as lots of exciting new prospects.

If you haven't been to a WAR show before or haven't been for some time, I highly urge you to get down the next show in December, you might just be pleasantly suprised with what you find!

Any results? Who were the 30 entrants?

Quick results:

'A-Star' Andy Poole beat The Judge with a springboard Clothesline.

Cyrus Draegar and Johnny Breeze retained the WAR Tag Team Titles, defeating 'Old School' Jack London and Nero (of Team Awesome) and Lee and Jim of the Ocean (Hunter) Brothers

Xander Cooper defeated 'Red Tiger' Axel Bowen with his backcracker variant

'The Bird of Prey' Falcon retained the WAR Title, pinning 'B52' Lance Corporal with a Superkick.

Finally, Blue Thunder won the annual 30 man Royal Rumble last eliminating The Executioner and guaranteeing a match for the WAR title with ex-partner Falcon at the Xmas show - December 3rd.

Quick results:

Finally, Blue Thunder won the annual 30 man Royal Rumble last eliminating The Executioner and guaranteeing a match for the WAR title with ex-partner Falcon at the Xmas show - December 3rd.

Thanks for the results. Besides the 12 on the show who were the other 30 men? :/

Archived