Save Us CM Punk Thread

Jambo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've spotted this on Twitter. Dave Lagana retweeted something from an IGN employee:

@MattIGN Matt Fowler

OMG! @CMPunk crashed #WWE's #ComicCon panel and confronted Triple H!!! I'm trying to upload video.... #IGNSDCC

MattIGN Matt Fowler

I think the WWE might actually have the video since the panel was being taped but still.. Punk insinuated that he banged Stephanie! #IGNSDCC

That's about as far as you'll probably get unless there's some fan footage that will get onto YouTube within the next few hours or something. If WWE are supposedly in control of the video, then maybe this might be something that will show up on Raw next week.

I've spotted this on Twitter. Dave Lagana retweeted something from an IGN employee:

@MattIGN Matt Fowler

OMG! @CMPunk crashed #WWE's #ComicCon panel and confronted Triple H!!! I'm trying to upload video.... #IGNSDCC

MattIGN Matt Fowler

I think the WWE might actually have the video since the panel was being taped but still.. Punk insinuated that he banged Stephanie! #IGNSDCC

That's about as far as you'll probably get unless there's some fan footage that will get onto YouTube within the next few hours or something. If WWE are supposedly in control of the video, then maybe this might be something that will show up on Raw next week.

Most definitely end up on Raw this week, hence the Spoilers in undertitle. WWE have full HD footage of it seemingly.

• Paid Members

This is class. Midweek untelevised angles is the kind of shit that causes a buzz. Its very Brian Pillman-esque. Expect this is on a far bigger scale and might actually draw some big dosh. Looks like a Triple H being the Vince to Punk's Austin is the way this angle might go. Having a go at the mans wife though! Thats a sledgehammer to the cock talk that is. I suspect Triple H wont take Vince's lead and ignore CM Punk on television saying stuff like that.

Archived