GPW: "Heroes & Villains" June 3rd Wigan

Mr. Noble

As part of this years massive North West Triple Header Weekend alongside neighbours XWA and FutureShock, GPW will be the first to step up and get your weekend kick started! And we're going in strong with our biggest show of 2011! GPW: "Heroes & Villains".

As if the weekend isn't already bursting at the seems with wrestling action anyway, but this will be our last show for 3 months as we take our annual Summer break.

On Friday June 3rd Grand Pro Wrestling will be back in our home of The Monaco Ballroom and bringing you this amazing card to draw a close to the first half of 2011: And all for just

This next show is so massive, when I announced it I forgot one of the most important things about "Heroes & Villains"!

Taking place on the show will be a huge landmark for Grand Pro Wrestling, somewhere on the announced card will be the 500th match in GPW history!

With 499 matches before it we've had some absolutely incredible and unforgettable ones that have shaped not only the company, but the UK wrestling scene. We'll be celebrating on June 3rd with a look back at some of those matches and we're hoping to have the GPW: Best of 500 DVD ready for sale on the night! I'll keep you updated with its progress.

In other news... the first part of our "Battlefield" blog is now online at http://www.gpwblog.posterous.com - don't get behind on the drama!

A couple of updates ahead of Fridays start to the North West Weekender...

The V-I-P list for "Heroes & Villains" is now closed.

We've decided to hold off until October before releasing the anticipated GPW: "500" DVD, but celebrations for our 500th match will be going ahead as planned and had in plenty on Friday!

And finally, at least one other blog entry will be up before the show. I've got a bit behind this month! Blog loyalists may have to sit tight before Part 3 of Battlefield is online, but it won't be long and Part 2 will be done before the show.

GPW: "Heores & Villains" - the first stop in the 2011 North West Weekender. Cancel everything, and get on board!

Some awesome news for you guys!

Number 1 - we've caught up on all this year's outstanding DVD's, so Back With A Bang 2011, Only The Strong Survive 2011 AND our latest show Battlefield will all be ready for purchase TONIGHT!

Number 2 - we've also caught up on the blog! Well, kind of. Part 2 is online, Part 3 will follow. Go and check it out to prepare yourselves for this evening! Check it out - http://www.gpwblog.posterous.com

And i'll see you tonight for a hot one at The Monaco!

Results

Mikey Whiplash def William Gaylord in 14:00

In the NWRL

Ste "Bin" Man def Skull Crusher and JD Sassoon in a handicap match to eliminate them from the league, Bin Man's spot was also on the line in 7:46

Double Dog Collar

The Master Plan def Kirby and Roberts in 8:37

British Championship Match

Jack Gallagher DEF Zack Diamond to WIN the title in 16:32 via submission with the anklelock countering a missle dropkick

Heavyweight Championship Match

DDL def Cyanide to retain after an incredible Splash Mountain Powerbomb from the top rope in 8:09

No.1 Contendership Match

Dirk Feelgood def Joey Hayes in 16:13 when the ref Mike Fitzgerald turned on Hayes and joined the Master Plan aiding Dirk to victory

"5 Years In The Making" Grudge Match

El Ligero def Bubblegum in 15:00

GPW are pleased to announce a massive 30% off ALL DVD's for the next 3 days!

To take advantage of the offer, just enter discount code FB30J1 at the checkout.

With all our latest shows on DVD (all apart from "Heroes & Villains), make sure you log into http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk and get shopping!

With no live shows until October, this is your chance to either check us out for the first time, re-live a show you've been to before, or simply get your GPW fix!

• Paid Members
GPW are pleased to announce a massive 30% off ALL DVD's for the next 3 days!

To take advantage of the offer, just enter discount code FB30J1 at the checkout.

With all our latest shows on DVD (all apart from "Heroes & Villains), make sure you log into http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk and get shopping!

With no live shows until October, this is your chance to either check us out for the first time, re-live a show you've been to before, or simply get your GPW fix!

SAYS THAT COUPON HAS EXPIRED ON MINE

oops sorry for the caps

Archived