The Official PWG Thread

• Paid Members

As Cobystag pointed out the other, a new PWG is needed on the UKFF, so here it is. Next event - All Star Weekend 8 on May 27th and 28th . Here's the card :

Night 1 - Friday May 27th

Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky vs Brian Cage & Ryan Taylor

Willie Mack vs Kevin Steen

El Generico vs Richochet

The Cutler Brothers vs. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong

Kenny King vs. Chuck Taylor

Akira Tozawa vs. Eddie Edwards

Lo-Ki vs. Alex Shelley

Young Bucks vs. Rockness Monsters - PWG Tag Title Match

Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli - PWG Title

Night 2 - Saturday May 28th

Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky vs. The Cutler Brothers

Ricochet vs. Chuck Taylor

Eddie Edwards vs. El Generico - First Time Ever!

Willie Mack vs. Chris Hero (Belt on the line if Hero wins at Night 1)

Akira Tozawa & Kevin Steen vs. Rockness Monsters (Belts on the line if Rockness win at Night 1)

The Young Bucks vs Austin Aries & Roderick Strong (Belts on the line if Bucks win at Night 1)

Lo-Ki vs. Claudio Castagnoli (Belt on the line if Claudio wins at Night 1)

Kenny King also scheduled to wrestle on Night 2

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has, I think it's Ryan/Scorpio on Night 2 same as 1.

And yeah those shows are RIDICULOUS!

Unsure as to how good Low Ki vs Claudio will be, it's one of those matches that on paper doesn't quite look right, so I hope they knock it out of the park.

• Paid Members

Yeah sorry about that, mistake corrected!! I was actually watching Lost's retirement match the other day, maybe that's why his name dropped in there. As for Claudio vs. Lo-Ki - Claudio's tremendous at having match with smaller guys - Ricochet/ Sydal etc - I'm sure he'll put on a hell of a contest with Ki

Yeah sorry about that, mistake corrected!! I was actually watching Lost's retirement match the other day, maybe that's why his name dropped in there. As for Claudio vs. Lo-Ki - Claudio's tremendous at having match with smaller guys - Ricochet/ Sydal etc - I'm sure he'll put on a hell of a contest with Ki

I love Claudio vs PAC from Battle of Los Angles 2008 I believe, he is freakin' insanely great with smaller guys!

• Paid Members
no sub-title? "Its a bit shit but its better than ROH?"

You know I did actually think of putting that!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: The irony of course is that in 2011 it may well be true

• Paid Members

This is probably a pointless question but has there been any mention by anyone of a Super Dragon return? That's literally the only thing that could get me back into indy wrestling.

This is probably a pointless question but has there been any mention by anyone of a Super Dragon return? That's literally the only thing that could get me back into indy wrestling.

Only by hopeful fans. He is still on the PWG roster website page though, which is pretty regularly updated.

I don't think he'll ever be back full-time, but i'd love one final match.

• Paid Members

What's happened to Super Dragon? Has he quit for the time being, injured or just jacked it in altogether? Loved watching him, although the majority of what I seen was from his stint in CZW.

• Paid Members

Battle of Los Angeles 2010 Night 1 - 4/9/10

The Young Bucks vs. The Cutler Brothers

Same as.. but you probably already know that.

I aint watched PWG religiously since about six months after the first Euro Invasion. Mainly because they kept failing to send the DVDs I bought so I naturally fell behind... and never caught up. Shame as I got all shows up to that point and still watch them.

There's not much there to draw me back at the moment. Need Super Dragon, the world needs more Super Dragon :(

Archived