WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

already had said a few weeks ago i was going to Miami. flight and hotel wise i am just going to do it through a travel agent. wont have the cash to pay for flights up front etc etc, so the travel agent is the way to go for me.

this will be my first WrestleMania so the saving has started. will be difficult to knock the Sunderland matches on the head, however it will be worth it.

think there will be 6 of us from Belfast heading over.

already had said a few weeks ago i was going to Miami. flight and hotel wise i am just going to do it through a travel agent. wont have the cash to pay for flights up front etc etc, so the travel agent is the way to go for me.

this will be my first WrestleMania so the saving has started. will be difficult to knock the Sunderland matches on the head, however it will be worth it.

think there will be 6 of us from Belfast heading over.

ahh how much is it costing you through a agent? my current standing is 8 of us are going now. are you going as a one/two week holiday and throwing mania in, or just going for the few days?

Yep, the idea is we fly out to Miami, spend a week out there and then spend a week at my mate's villa in Orlando. Need to save a bit of cash, though, first.

Snap, am doing the other way round, leave on the 23rd, spend a week in Orlando then road trip up to Miami for mania and a week there.

I wouldnt mind going, but i have no ideas of the prices of tickets flights and stuff i could get through a travel agent, could anyone help me out with the range of ticket prices please :thumbsup:

cheers

I really don't see how this thread is a massive spoiler. Is it really that big of a shock that there's going to be a Wrestlemania 28 approximately a year after Wrestlemania 27 and that people would plan their journeys in advance? - Surely, people planned ahead for Wrestlemania 27 (and WWE usually announce sell-outs as such) many months ahead or did everybody leave it until the very last minute?

What always works best for me when going to America is to book through expedia.com. I did it last year and this year with no problems what so ever.

Miami is going to be a huge stadium, getting hold of lower tier tickets in the general sale isn't going to be a problem.

My only issue with Miami is that with it being a stadium with no roof, is that they will construct a huge cover over the ring which means if you are in the tiers in the corner of the stadium your view will be restricted with no warning from the WWE or ticketmaster.

I really don't see how this thread is a massive spoiler. Is it really that big of a shock that there's going to be a Wrestlemania 28 approximately a year after Wrestlemania 27 and that people would plan their journeys in advance? - Surely, people planned ahead for Wrestlemania 27 (and WWE usually announce sell-outs as such) many months ahead or did everybody leave it until the very last minute?

The spoiler was changed hours ago.

Archived