Clay Guida vs. Anthony Pettis

Finalist No. 1 vs. finalist No. 2

Jonathan Brookins vs. Jeremy Stephens

Tim Credeur vs. Ed Herman

Josh Grispi vs. George Roop

Scott Jorgensen vs. Ken Stone

Kyle Kingsbury vs. Fabio Maldonado

Reuben Duran and Francisco Rivera

Before heavyweight contenders Brock Lesnar and Junior dos Santos do battle with one another at UFC 131 on June 11 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, they will match wits as coaches on Season 13 of

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

this is the first season in ages that i aint familiar with any of the fighters going in...still looking forward to it, and im glad they got rid of the 'fight to get in the house' deal, never liked that.

Im looking forward to it, I love watching Brock! Any idea if it will be shown on Sky Sports again?

I'm guessing ESPN as they have the contract for the PPV's

Was the same last time but Sky Sports showed TUF.

• Paid Members

Sky sports coverage was a bit rubbish.

Im looking forward to it, I love watching Brock! Any idea if it will be shown on Sky Sports again?

I'm guessing ESPN as they have the contract for the PPV's

Was the same last time but Sky Sports showed TUF.

Sky sports coverage was a bit rubbish.

• Paid Members

I don't really know any of them fighters. Only name I recognize is Shamar Bailey but don't think I've seen him fight.

Can't wait to see how Brock and Dos Santos do coaching. I've got a feeling people might actually warm to Brock on this season. Either that or he'll heel it up and everyone will hate him even more :D

I'm fucking pumped for Guida vs Pettis on the finale too.

• 3 weeks later...

I've updated the original post with the finalised finale card as it stands. Guida versus Pettis looks set to be a cracker, whilst the Jorgensen fight is also one I want to see although it'll probably be a unaired prelim :/

Has anyone heard anything regarding UK coverage of this season?

• Paid Members
Clay Guida needs to be a season coach. He'd not only be super charismatic, but he could knock up a decent set of doors for the training center.

Haha good one.

Still no news on what channel this is airing on here? They're cutting it fine it starts in a few days. I expect it'll still be on Sky Sports but I'm hoping it goes to ESPN or even Channel 5.

Archived