Recommend me a camcorder

The Amence One

• Paid Members

If you're going to record to card factor in that you'll be needing to buy class 6 cards to make sure you don't get any write errors. I've never had any problems using them, you can use lower grade cards but theres always a chance you'll corrupt the files (Doesn't happen that often but it does occur)

If you're sticking to the

I'll jump on the back of this too.

I'm looking to better the filming quality for our shows too. At the moment it's recorded on a Sony handycam which will always look amateur, and now that we're getting decent crowds (britwres level decent, we're not scorching the earth or anything) I'd like our DVDs to be of a decent standard. I'm looking for my best option to get close to broadcast quality as possible on a decent budget (could probably get a budget of

• Paid Members

I'm looking to better the filming quality for our shows too. At the moment it's recorded on a Sony handycam which will always look amateur, and now that we're getting decent crowds (britwres level decent, we're not scorching the earth or anything) I'd like our DVDs to be of a decent standard. I'm looking for my best option to get close to broadcast quality as possible on a decent budget (could probably get a budget of

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

If you're going to record to card factor in that you'll be needing to buy class 6 cards to make sure you don't get any write errors. I've never had any problems using them, you can use lower grade cards but theres always a chance you'll corrupt the files (Doesn't happen that often but it does occur)

If you're sticking to the

If it's just for your own use for training purposes etc, you might as well just go as cheap as you can.

If it's for anyone else, then you'd be better off getting the cheapest camcorder you can and spending some money on decent lighting. HD is a flashy word on a camcorder, but shooting at 1080p means fuck all when the entire thing is all grain and blurry swirls.

Archived