UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

I thought I'd start this thread seeing as I have a tiny little notion of just going ahead and getting a ticket. I probably won't, but maybe this will inspire me.

I'd be interested to know how cheaply people have been able to do this? I'd be guessing around

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROH is Friday night at 8pm and Saturday at 12pm. Hall of Fame is Saturday night 8pm and clashes with a Dragon Gate USA show also at 8pm Saturday.

Sunday at 12pm there is another Dragon Gate USA show.

• Paid Members
I see, I see. And how do people get around the 'tell the girlfriend you're going to America without her' factor?

Take her, but make it clear you're there for wrestling and she can do whatever she wants - go shopping, keep the hotel room clean and tidy for you, whatever it is women are into these days. Give her the choice if whether she comes or not. She probably will choose not to, so you don't look a bastard.

Admittedly when you get back there will inevitably be a row and you will end up saying "Look, if you wanted to come you could have!" To which she will say "Oh, that was a hollow gesture! You didnt really want me to come and get in the way of your fun did you? Admit it!"

The awkward silence that follows will be the death knell for your relationship, but when you come on here to tell us how amazing 'Mania was in person, you'll realize it was WORTH IT.

Who does the cheapest flights?

Depends what days, nonstop or with changes, economy/business, yada yada.

Search on fly.com and skyscanner.net

Delta tend to be the cheapest. Wednesday-to-wednesday can be done for

I'm going with my mate, he got the gold package for two, we also got decent priced flights which involved a stayover in the airport hotel thursday night.

most gutted we missed out on packages to meet both hbk and taker though due to him being at work.

how likely is it we can get a ticket still?

Archived