THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

When ever an account that's been quiet for years suddenly goes on a mong spree, I always assume it's someone's 2nd account. Who wakes up one morning and thinks "hmm, haven't posted on the UKFF in 3 years, think I'll pop on now and be a massive bender".

It's not Family Guy PMSL.

On a completely unrelated note, any BritWres experts know who was behind the PWA company based in Hull?

I think PWA was run by Urban Warrior of Shitarse 50 fame. Either that or one of his former trainees.

• Paid Members
When ever an account that's been quiet for years suddenly goes on a mong spree, I always assume it's someone's 2nd account. Who wakes up one morning and thinks "hmm, haven't posted on the UKFF in 3 years, think I'll pop on now and be a massive bender".

On a completely unrelated note, any BritWres experts know who was behind the PWA company based in Hull?

I think PWA was run by Urban Warrior of Shitarse 50 fame. Either that or one of his former trainees.

Yeah, I believe it was run by Ron "Urban Warrior" Wilkinson, and produced the likes of Nathan Irwin/Cruz and UKFF legend Brad Flash.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I believe it was run by Ron "Urban Warrior" Wilkinson, and produced the likes of Nathan Irwin/Cruz and UKFF legend Brad Flash.

Brad started off (I believe) at Rebel Pro Wrestling, with Blondie Barrett. It's also worth pointing out that Nathan's a decent talent.

Brad started off (I believe) at Rebel Pro Wrestling, with Blondie Barrett. It's also worth pointing out that Nathan's a decent talent.

What does PWA stand for?

Poo Wee Arse.

I don't know what I like about that one the most. I think it's just that it's funny on a lot of different levels really. Some might say you have to have a bit of an acquired taste or sophisticated sense of humour for that one, but I'm all for it.

On another note, I'm really glad I'm keeping logged in on my phone so far.

Edited by PepperPlunge

Noticed Ian Dowland was celebrating his 104th Birthday today.Would you know if he had passed on, and at what age would you stop the celebrations? Suppose you can't message people and ask them if they are dead. Apologies if he is a regular poster.

Edited by moofasa

• Paid Members
Noticed Ian Dowland was celebrating his 104th Birthday today.Would you know if he had passed on, and at what age would you stop the celebrations? Suppose you can't message people and ask them if they are dead. Apologies if he is a regular poster.

He was very much alive when I saw him in Sittingbourne before Christmas, and seems to be plenty active on Facebook, so I wouldn't worry....