2544 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

I think a thread with the latest movie posters and/or trailers would be a good idea, so here it is.

Sweeney Todd
Posted Image
Looks pretty good I think, and seems to capture the mood of the film well.

3:10 To Yuma
Posted Image
I hadn't heard of this film until I saw this kickass poster the other day. Good starcast, good director....should be a good western! The Trailer

A Righteous Kill
Posted Image
The poster for the in production Pacino-Deniro film. Simple poster, but I think the two actors would be able to sell the film...so it is effective.

Any thoughts / Any more posters/trailers?

Edited by neil, 15 November 2011 - 09:17 PM.

#2 Guest_Josh Jenkins_*

Guest_Josh Jenkins_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:35 PM

A Righteous Kill
Posted Image
The poster for the in production Pacino-Deniro film. Simple poster, but I think the two actors would be able to sell the film...so it is effective.

OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! YES!!! FUCK YES!!!

#3 lava_boy

lava_boy

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

Grindhouse
Posted Image
Heard some bad news this morning, it might be cut into two films for the UK because of the bad takings in the US. :sneaky:
Posted Image

#4 CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:17 PM

That Grindhouse poster is BEAUTIFUL!

Trailer for the latest Farrelly Bros/Ben Stiller film, The HeartBreak Kid
Doesn't look too bad, I like how the tone shifts partway through the trailer. It seems a tad like Along Came Polly, another Stiller film, though.

#5 ultimo the great

ultimo the great

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

Darjeeling Limited (New Wes Anderson)

Posted Image
The story involves three brothers (played by Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman) who take a train ride (the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway) through India in order to grow closer together. The film also stars Amara Karan, Anjelica Huston and Natalie Portman.
Shame Portman's in it but should still be great.

This is said to be awesome
Posted Image

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (New Park Chan-Wook)
http://upload.wikime...pedia/en/0/0e/I
Young-goon, mentally deranged and frequently electro-charging herself with a transistor radio, has been admitted into a mental institution. Firmly believing herself to be a cyborg, she refuses to consume food like a human being. Il-soon is another patient, who catches the eye of Young-goon and soon becomes a close friend. Il-soon is now confronted with the biggest task – to cure Young-goon’s mental problem and have her eat real food.

Posted Image

The film follows Llewelyn Moss, a man out hunting near the Rio Grande who comes across a drug deal gone sour — leaving behind a cache of heroin, two million dollars and several bodies. When two more men end up murdered, the local sheriff realizes Moss and his wife need protection. Things turn dangerous when various men, ranging from ruthless freelancers to ex-Special Forces members, turn up to find out the truth and destroy all evidence.

#6 CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

American Gangster should be kickass, the trailer certainly suggests so.

Southland Tales
Posted Image
Very very 'meh'.

Edited by CaptainCharisma, 28 July 2007 - 02:42 PM.

#7 ultimo the great

ultimo the great

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

Korean in english and with US actors for some fucking reason
Posted Image

As a young boy, Ethan Kendrick (Cody Arens) encounters antiques dealer Jack (Robert Forster), who has a glowing dragon scale in a Korean chest in his shop. Jack tells Ethan that he is the reincarnated spirit of Haram, an ancient warrior apprentice from 500 years ago. This warrior saved his love Narin from Buraki, a large Imoogi serpent. Jack gives Ethan a powerful pendant and tells him to find the reincarnated version of Narin; for when she turns 20, the pair will be be forced to fight Buraki again. Flashforward 20 years later and the adult Ethan (Jason Behr) is a television news reporter who coincidentally meets Sarah Daniels (Amanda Brooks), the reincarnation of his love. Together, the duo must fight Buraki the serpent Imoogi, which has returned in modern day Los Angeles.
Trailers

Posted Image
Trailer

Posted Image
Dull poster but could be interesting

Beowulf is a 2007 fantasy film directed by Robert Zemeckis. The film is an adaptation of the Old English epic poem Beowulf. The film is computer animated and will use motion capture techniques similar to Zemeckis's The Polar Express. Beowulf will be released on November 16, 2007. Starring the voice talents of Ray Winstone, Anthony Hopkins, Robin Wright Penn, Alison Lohman, John Malkovich, Crispin Glover, Brendan Gleeson and Angelina Jolie.

Posted Image

There's no trailers or Posters yet(that i can find) but these look interesting

Before The Devil Knows Your'e Dead
Needing extra cash, two brothers conspire to pull off the perfect, victimless crime. No guns, no violence, no problem. But when an accomplice ignores the rules and crosses the line, his actions trigger a series of events in which no one is left unscathed.
Dir Sidney Lumet
Cast Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke, Albert Finney

The Brothers Bloom
The world's greatest con men, the Brothers Bloom — Stephen (Ruffalo) and Bloom (Brody and Gordon), their silent partner and sidekick Bang-Bang (Kikuchi), team up for one last job—conning beautiful millionairess Penelope (Weisz) by taking her on a tour of the world and relieving her of $1.75 million. In flashbacks Bloom is played by Zachary Gordon and Bloom explains how he met Bang-bang.

Edited by ultimo the great, 28 July 2007 - 03:11 PM.

#8 CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:04 PM

Dragon Wars looks piss poor. :(

#9 CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:07 PM

Stardust : Trailer
"In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm."
Posted Image

#10 d-d-d-dAz

d-d-d-dAz

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,318 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:08 PM

It looks like big fucking dragons having a big fucking war.How on earth could that be piss poor?!

#11 CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:09 PM

It looks like big fucking dragons having a big fucking war. How on earth could that be piss poor?!

The trailer looks like something I could knock up using Windows Movie Maker. :sneaky:

#12 ultimo the great

ultimo the great

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:12 PM

It looks like big fucking dragons having a big fucking war. How on earth could that be piss poor?!

The trailer looks like something I could knock up using Windows Movie Maker. :sneaky:

Hopefully it's just an early trailer and there stiil working on the CGI like with King Kong

#13 wrasslemania

wrasslemania

In Training

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

Stardust : Trailer
"In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm."
Posted Image

This movie screams Princess Bride 2k7 to me....not that its a bad thing....

#14 ultimo the great

ultimo the great

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:59 PM

This movie screams Princess Bride 2k7 to me....not that its a bad thing....

All i want from it is De Niro on Jonathan Ross(won't happen)for a chit chat. With Gervais and The buxom Miss Goldman involved maybe someone can have a whisper in his ear. He's done Richard And Judy why not Rossy

#15 ultimo the great

ultimo the great

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Chris Tuckers 3rd film(all rush hours) in 9 years and he's getting $25 mil

Posted Image

Don't think it took them long to come up with the poster

John Rambo Promo Video

This could be fun Agent Crush

A short time from now in a neighbourhood not far away…

The World has become a mash of high technology; and transportation, politics and industry have evolved. However much remains unchanged, like New York’s East Side, where the buildings are timeless. Another thing that still remains is crime, and like the technology, it’s got a little bizarre!

The World Security Network was founded on a premise to maintain the balance and fight crime everywhere, an amalgamation of all law enforcement on a planetary scale, comprising the best of the military, the police and other services.

To this end, a new type of secret agent has been, quite literally, created. Ultra technology and artificial intelligence are commonplace, and Agent Crush is the ultimate evolution of both, but in humanoid form. Just one problem, a few things are not working quite right.

Crush is accident prone: everything he touches goes to pieces, every situation he enters becomes a war zone. Against this is his creator’s faith that given time the problems will be solved, unfortunately the powers that be don’t share this optimistic outlook.

Things are made worse by the revelation that the original project prototype – Boris - is on the loose. Boris Goudphater’s brain was – quite literally – twisted. Now having escaped from a recycling masher halfway through cycles, he is as seriously demented physically as he is mentally.

Goudphater has a gargantuan plan for the World - where he sees a great future of peace for all, co-operation on an unprecedented scale, and a world of tranquility – but first he has to rid the planet of all the humans living there.

Armed with a number of high tech devices, and accompanied by his genius inventor Spanners and Spanners' daughter Cassie, they must stop Goudphater at all costs, and discover the secret behind his plans before it is too late.

The action is a race across the planet, from Earth orbit to the frozen wastes of Siberia, and the mean streets of The Bronx to the heart of an erupting volcano.

Will Crush save the day?

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's a much better poster than this but i cant find it online.