Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how to set up a Facebook selling page? Apparently you can set up group pages now where you can sell things through Facebook. I already have a business group page that linked to a separate website, but I'd like to try selling through Facebook now.

I'm really struggling to find an answer or even a basic guide to get started on this.

I'm trying to find how to make my own letter and number transfers for football kits.

I reckon I could find the font but don't know what I need to do from there to get it looking good. At the moment, I'm after the England 96 away kit letters and numbers. I want to iron it on.

If there is a site that already has them to buy, I'd be interested in that too.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Paid Members

So I went out on Thursday and then the next day half of my hair was shaved off and so I had to go get the rest shaved off, number one all over. My question is, do hats ever really look good? Recommend me a hat. I look like I've had chemotherapy.

• Awards Moderator

I've suddenly lost the ability to swipe across and see what's trending on the iOS Twitter app. Anybody else had this problem before?

It's now consolidated under the Search icon.

• Paid Members

So I went out on Thursday and then the next day half of my hair was shaved off and so I had to go get the rest shaved off, number one all over. My question is, do hats ever really look good? Recommend me a hat. I look like I've had chemotherapy.

dsc_0131.jpg

• Paid Members

707210251_acc0b6f28c.jpg

What are good investment options at the moment. I have some money from a house sale I want to invest so it's working and the usual ISA routes are well naff, Bonds are an option but not over too long. Ideally want to stay away from stocks and shares as need this working for me, even if it isnt at the best rate.

Cheers

What sort of term are you looking at having the money committed to the investment for?

Not sure ideally would like something can get instant ish access to for a house deposit, say 10-15k but the rest can be working

• Paid Members

Anyone here into coins or know much about it? I've got an 1851 gold dollar I'm looking to sell, and obviously want a decent price for it.

I know fuck all. I just thought it was cool because it was so small and old.

Archived