Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I once had an argument with someone who claimed that veggie Percy Pigs were indistinguishable from normal, gelatine filled ones. As was the case, he was clearly wrong.

And you are, too. I actually really like most of the Zero range of Coke drinks but to say they taste the same as regular is just a bit daft.

• Paid Members

I don't think that's true. I probably haven't drank a regular soft drink in about a decade and I think that makes the difference in taste all the more prevalent. 

Although oddly, only with coke. I can't really taste the difference in fruit flavoured drinks but all sugary drinks seem to make my teeth feel horrible.

Diet Coke is horrible, just a horrible taste.  It tastes full of terrible shit, which it is, it's like a chemical soup.

Coke tastes best from glass bottles, too.  No idea why, it just does.

Diet Coke is horrible, just a horrible taste. It tastes full of terrible shit, which it is, it's like a chemical soup.

Coke tastes best from glass bottles, too. No idea why, it just does.

Most drinks taste different depending on what container/vessel they're stored in our drunk from. Hence lagers/beers/wines tasting so different depending on what glass you use. Glass bottles of Coke are loads nicer than cans or plastic bottles. A bottle of beer is usually the same, tons nicer out of a glass bottle than a can.

Archived