6255 replies to this topic

#3016 Halitosis Romantic

Halitosis Romantic

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Ummm, if you're on the dole I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay anything. The way I understand it works, is you're not giving the money for them to give her. They take everyone's money who has to pay, put it in a pot and distribute it to all the council girls.

Richie's not on the dole, though it sounds like she is.

Richie, you work for gumment, right? Anyone in your vicinity that can give you a help?
Posted Image

#3017 Rule One

Rule One

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

*Richie's Post*

BII post sums it and if you can get as much advice as possible. Its a really shit situation to be in and some days it will feel like everything is conspiring against you but there is always help and people who can/will support you, don't give up hope and don't give in to her greediness.

I hope everything goes ok.
Belttalk.com & WorldOfBelts.net for all your belt needs!

#3018 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

Inter-Continental Champion

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

When did she make her claim to the CSA? That's important because her claim will only start from then so anytime prior to that is irrelevant as it can't be backdated. If she claimes say on 3rd March and you start paying on 3rd April the previous month would be backdated but nothing more.

First of all, that was a brilliant and very helpful post: thank you. She only threatened to call them today when I told her I wouldn’t be paying her new, ridiculous demanded fee. Does that mean they can only back tax me to today then? I hope so. I thought I may have over 3 years worth to pay.

However, if you have your child fo any overnights per week this results in a deduction of what you pay. The brackets are 0-51 nights per year, 52-103 nights per year, 104-155 nights per year and then 156+ nights per year. So if you have your child 2 nights every week you pay less than someone who earns the sam ebut only has their child 1 night per week.

He usually stays at mine Thursday – Sunday, but recent disputes have been affecting this. I can see her really lowering the times he’s allowed to come here if she can get more money out of it, which is the most scary part of all. :(

You can also offer to pay direct into your ex's bank (that's what I do) and then you don;t incur any of the CSA charges. My suggestions is cooperate with them immediately and you'll find they're easy to deal with, certainly I've found this to be the case with the Falkirk office.

I’d sooner pay it straight to her than deal with these bastards any day. I really should’ve been direct debiting her the money all along rather than cash in hand, but as I’ve said, we were “back together” for some periods where I was just doing the general buying rather than giving her money, so it was all a bit fucked up in that respect.

The best case scenario is that she bottled phoning them on me today, and agrees to my new, higher offer of what I’ll freely pay her before the end of the month, then set up a direct debit for that money. That’s being really optimistic though. I doubt I’ll be having that kind of luck.

Richie's not on the dole, though it sounds like she is.

Richie, you work for gumment, right? Anyone in your vicinity that can give you a help?

Correct on both fronts, though I work for them more “indirectly”, in the defence industry. We don't really have contact with any other aspect other than that, really.

BII post sums it and if you can get as much advice as possible. Its a really shit situation to be in and some days it will feel like everything is conspiring against you but there is always help and people who can/will support you, don't give up hope and don't give in to her greediness.

I hope everything goes ok.

Thank you very much for the encouraging words, sir. I’m feeling slightly less depressed and frustrated at the situation than I was this afternoon already.

Posted Image

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

#3019 Jaffa

Jaffa

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

Richie, if you want to be safe and make sure that you don't have your young lad used as a weapon against you [/Jeremy Kyle] perhaps you should get some legal advice and a court agreed arrangement? That way, your lad has a routine and there is no room for argument between you and the former Lady Freebird. Best of luck.

I imagine your testicles take a right hammering when you hit the deck to do the splits all the time. No scientific proof. I am also not a doctor. I get that feeling however.

#3020 Slapnut

Slapnut

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Does anyone have the Argos iPhone app? If so, I've had a notification on there for ages and I can't find any way to get rid of it, it's driving me nuts. Anyone know how to get rid of it?
RUGBY FAN? Join my Autumn Internationals league! - PIN 75484.

#3021 Halitosis Romantic

Halitosis Romantic

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

Does anyone have the Argos iPhone app? If so, I've had a notification on there for ages and I can't find any way to get rid of it, it's driving me nuts. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Take a ticket, I'll tell you later.
Posted Image

#3022 MungoChutney

MungoChutney

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Help needed urgently!

Cany anybody reccomend a good DVD burning programme that's free? Has to be legal to because it's for work.
Posted Image

#3023 Wretch

Wretch

Card Filler

• Paid Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

http://www.filehippo...oad_cdburnerxp/
..then, before i left, i turned around and told the judge "i'm here to state who i am and be honest with you." i said "if they thought i was dangerous on the road like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my license when i first got it? yes they would. and the judge says "yeah, you have a point," he goes "you don't need to get loud," i said "don't get loud?" i says "i've got every right to get loud." i says "you can't do a god damn thing about it, because i'm expressing myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. you think you're god because you have a robe and you can put people up the god damn river for 20 years? well you're not." and i left it at that...

#3024 Steve Justice

Steve Justice

Does poos wrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Ashampoo Burning Studio 6

This is what I use at my place of work.

#3025 King Pitcos

King Pitcos

World Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

What's the politically correct term for someone who's been cabbaged?

These eyes are the eyes of the old

#3026 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

'What's the politically correct term for someone who's been cabbaged?

You’ll have to be more specific King’o.

Edited by Richie Freebird, 30 March 2012 - 09:15 AM.

Posted Image

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

#3027 Call me Bellend

Call me Bellend

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

Politically correct terminology for people with brain injury

That's what you wanted right?
My name is not Steve

48MoPbj.jpg

#3028 Devon Malcolm

Devon Malcolm

Best In The Off-Topic World 2010 (with Frankie!) & 2011

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,221 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Barmpot.

#3029 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Politically correct terminology for people with brain injury

That's what you wanted right?

:laugh: "Brain Injury Winner"
Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

#3030 King Pitcos

King Pitcos

World Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Someone who has been in a car accident and is now a vegetable. Not comatose, not just paralysed, but a dribbler and can't speak.

These eyes are the eyes of the old