5778 replies to this topic

#3001 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

Inter-Continental Champion

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Does anyone on here pay child benefit through the CSA? Iíve avoided having them on my back for 3+ years by paying the bitch money in hand with a reasonable amount each month. Today sheís announced that she wants to extort me for almost double the amount that Iíve been paying. A CSA calculator on the internet says I would owe significantly less than she is trying to rape me of. Question is: how much of a butt fucking do they give you? Are they always on your back hassling you or what? At least if I do pay through them I can finally wash my hands of the bitch for good, I just donít want to spend my life getting hassled by these bastards.

Posted Image

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

#3002 Halitosis Romantic

Halitosis Romantic

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

Do you have a record of your payments for the last few years? Or can she legitimately say that you never paid her, cos it was cash in hand?
Posted Image

#3003 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Do you have a record of your payments for the last few years? Or can she legitimately say that you never paid her, cos it was cash in hand?

Stupidly, Iíve been cash in handing it. Iíd always assumed weíd be on at least civilised enough terms not to be pulling any major stunts on each other, but yeah. She could absolutely clean me out if she wanted to.

Posted Image

#3004 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Right. Looks like I am going to be watching Wrestlemania on my own this year (see y'all in chat). I don't have Sky, but I have a friends/family with Sky who I'm sure would let me buy it on their box. If I wanted to do that, and then watch it through that Sky thingy on the Xbox in my living room, is that possible? If so, can someone give me an idiots guide of how to do it? Warning: if I don't get an answer in here I'll probably spam this question in the Xbox thread, the Sky thread and one of the Wrestlemania threads, because doing all that is easier than trying to figure this shit out myself. So please, in the giving spirit of Wrestlemania, help a brother out. Cheers guys!

Edited by Chest Rockwell, 28 March 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

#3005 Burchill's Buddy

Burchill's Buddy

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

Sorry Chest, as far as I know the Box Office channels aren't available on XBOX Sky Player.

#3006 Rule One

Rule One

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Does anyone on here pay child benefit through the CSA? Iíve avoided having them on my back for 3+ years by paying the bitch money in hand with a reasonable amount each month. Today sheís announced that she wants to extort me for almost double the amount that Iíve been paying. A CSA calculator on the internet says I would owe significantly less than she is trying to rape me of. Question is: how much of a butt fucking do they give you? Are they always on your back hassling you or what? At least if I do pay through them I can finally wash my hands of the bitch for good, I just donít want to spend my life getting hassled by these bastards.

They will butt rape you for fun even if they have no proof of anything, they will do that generally because it puts more money in their coffers. If you can reasonably work stuff out with them and stick to the agreed terms then they'll pretty much leave you alone and take it out of your wages, if your wages decrease/increase then they'll normally re-jig the terms on the circumstances. They can also do this even if your in a dispute with them or plain ignore them.

My ex is doing exactly the same to me or at least attempting to. Are you on the birth certificate? Do you have receipts for items bought for your child? Any legal notices from a court/solicitor because these might help. Is there any reason why she's suddenly changed her stance?

The thing what your ex needs to realise is that she'll won't see as much as she thinks she will from the CSA. My ex is doing this because I won't put money in her hand directly, last time I did that she pissed it up the wall. I buy my son pretty much everything he needs/wants but it still isn't good enough for her.

I despair with these fucknuts, I really do. Good luck with your case.
Belttalk.com & WorldOfBelts.net for all your belt needs!

#3007 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Lame! I might have to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to Xbox...

#3008 Halitosis Romantic

Halitosis Romantic

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

I'm enjoying the interplay of these two discussions - good luck with your letter to xbox concerning Richie's woes, Chest.
Posted Image

#3009 Burchill's Buddy

Burchill's Buddy

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

Lame!

I might have to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to Xbox...

Haha nice. With yours and Justice's letters Gates is going to have a busy morning tomorrow.

Are you just concerned about not being able to find a decent stream on your PC then?

#3010 Steve Justice

Steve Justice

Does poos wrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Lame!

I can knock you up a template. :thumbsup:

#3011 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Lame!

Haha nice. With yours and Justice's letters Gates is going to have a busy morning tomorrow.

Are you just concerned about not being able to find a decent stream on your PC then?

I have no idea how to even begin to find a decent stream. And streams from my experience always look shitty.

If technology and availability has come on in the last few years I'd certainly be amenable to giving it a go if it's the only way I will be able to watch live. If someone wants to hit me up with a "how to" on this I'd be much obliged!

I can at least give it a go and if it sucks, then I go to bed and download the next day. It will be kinda like when I tried to watch 'Mania on Virgin those two years in a row when they dropped the broadcast.

#3012 Steve Justice

Steve Justice

Does poos wrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Streams can be hit and miss really. For the most part they are certainly watchable, and if it's streaming from a HD channel, even more so. I used to use myp2p.eu for all my sport streams, but it has been closed down. I'm sure there are similar sites though.

#3013 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

They will butt rape you for fun even if they have no proof of anything, they will do that generally because it puts more money in their coffers. If you can reasonably work stuff out with them and stick to the agreed terms then they'll pretty much leave you alone and take it out of your wages, if your wages decrease/increase then they'll normally re-jig the terms on the circumstances. They can also do this even if your in a dispute with them or plain ignore them.

My ex is doing exactly the same to me or at least attempting to. Are you on the birth certificate? Do you have receipts for items bought for your child? Any legal notices from a court/solicitor because these might help. Is there any reason why she's suddenly changed her stance?

The thing what your ex needs to realise is that she'll won't see as much as she thinks she will from the CSA. My ex is doing this because I won't put money in her hand directly, last time I did that she pissed it up the wall. I buy my son pretty much everything he needs/wants but it still isn't good enough for her.

I despair with these fucknuts, I really do. Good luck with your case.

Her sudden change in stance was pretty much sprung on me out of the blue this afternoon, purely because she has decided she wants to extort me for a lot more than she already does.

I am on the birth certificate, and we were actually together for periods of my childís life. All Iíve been doing is giving her a pre agreed amount in her hand every month in the periods that Iíve been booted out. I have no proof of anything at all. Being a doley scumbag with an ďalways take, take, take and never be grateful or feel guiltyĒ attitude, she would possibly have it in her to decide to tell them Iíve never given her anything and completely rape me for everything I have (which isnít much). She could probably sleep really easy after doing that too.

Do they allow you to pay on your payday or do they just come in and rape you whenever in the month they feel like it? Thanks very much for the reply and advice my friend.

Posted Image

#3014 Steve Justice

Steve Justice

Does poos wrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Ummm, if you're on the dole I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay anything. The way I understand it works, is you're not giving the money for them to give her. They take everyone's money who has to pay, put it in a pot and distribute it to all the council girls.

#3015 MungoChutney

MungoChutney

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Does anyone on here pay child benefit through the CSA? I’ve avoided having them on my back for 3+ years by paying the bitch money in hand with a reasonable amount each month. Today she’s announced that she wants to extort me for almost double the amount that I’ve been paying. A CSA calculator on the internet says I would owe significantly less than she is trying to rape me of. Question is: how much of a butt fucking do they give you? Are they always on your back hassling you or what? At least if I do pay through them I can finally wash my hands of the bitch for good, I just don’t want to spend my life getting hassled by these bastards.

When did she make her claim to the CSA? That's important because her claim will only start from then so anytime prior to that is irrelevant as it can't be backdated. If she claimes say on 3rd March and you start paying on 3rd April the previous month would be backdated but nothing more.

Also, they can't 'butt fuck' you for any more than what she is legally entitled to. They will send you a letter and it will show you what you must pay and how it is worked out. No matter if you're on Job Seekers or earning £50k a year they must still calculate it in the same way. It's worked out on your NET weekly earnings from salary. ( i think it might be 15% of your NET) Your outgoings aren't taking into account so it doesn't matter how much you pay on rent etc. However, if you have your child fo any overnights per week this results in a deduction of what you pay. The brackets are 0-51 nights per year, 52-103 nights per year, 104-155 nights per year and then 156+ nights per year. So if you have your child 2 nights every week you pay less than someone who earns the sam ebut only has their child 1 night per week.

You can also offer to pay direct into your ex's bank (that's what I do) and then you don;t incur any of the CSA charges. My suggestions is cooperate with them immediately and you'll find they're easy to deal with, certainly I've found this to be the case with the Falkirk office.

Good luck and check out ww.fnf.org.uk for good help and advice.

Edit to add: you can choose to pay weekly or monthly.

Edited by Benoit is Innocent, 28 March 2012 - 04:26 PM.

Posted Image