Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Someone who has been in a car accident and is now a vegetable. Not comatose, not just paralysed, but a dribbler and can't speak.

EDIT: Oh bollocks, that's the one where he's killed, not monged.

A chap at work is retiring next week. He's a really top bloke and I'd like to get him something a bit special as a pressie. Since I've known him I've always called him Superbob (his names Bob. I added the super bit) and I'm going to get him an engraved tankered or something. I'd like the engraving to show 'Superbob' but in the traditional Superman style, i.e.

SupermanTitle.gif

and the emblem too, but with 'SB' and not just 'S'.

Can someone use there powers of creation to design those for me? Muchos appreciatos.

Watched Goals on Sunday before, why did they keep mentioning Chris Kamara becoming a referee? is it a running joke or something, I googled it and nothing came up

Were they keeping a straight face when they were saying all this?

Having only watched one football match on TV yesterday and being a none newspaper reader, I missed any April fool pranks that may have taken place. What else did the media throw out there yesterday?

Watched Goals on Sunday before, why did they keep mentioning Chris Kamara becoming a referee? is it a running joke or something, I googled it and nothing came up

Were they keeping a straight face when they were saying all this?

Having only watched one football match on TV yesterday and being a none newspaper reader, I missed any April fool pranks that may have taken place. What else did the media throw out there yesterday?

Not really, but when does Kammy ever have a straight face?!

• Paid Members
Has anyone ever been looking for a film on youtube but only found those shitty little fake videos that jut tell you to click a link in the description to see the film you

• Paid Members

Can any one point me towards a fairly cheap but reliable sat nav?

I assume they all have a an internal battery, full post code search and the ability to update it, but if not then I'd like that.

Archived