*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

We used to say that last promo all the time at school. But that's not how we remembered it. For some reason we always used to think he said - "You may have got me this time, but you wont get me the second time, ya bastard." We used to say it during PE when we'd be knocking the ball about. The other one I remember was when Austin would say "chairs, ladders, straps - it dont make a damn to me." We were lucky to get a plank of wood, let alone a ladder in Warzone.

• Paid Members

Don't know where the folks at the WrestlingClassics.com board got this one from, but here is a slideshow of the evolution of the Max Moon gimmick. Some ultra-rare photos of Konnan in the role. Check out the state of that original costume.

• Paid Members

The name ideas for Paul Diamond in the role are awesome. I love shit like that. Sparky McCloud. Rocket jock. Plutoid Paul. Moe Leckulor. Vance Crater. Blastoff. Paul the Amazing Planeteer.

They must have been taking the piss.

Brilliant find. That big costume in the early pictures looks great but would have made Konnan (even more) immobile. He'd need 10 minutes to take it off before he could wrestle.

• Paid Members

What's shite is, they got a new actor in to play the Huckster. That wasn't the one featured in the vignettes. WWF were such thin skinned dickheads back then.

Check out this shit. JR and Russo are fucking knobheads. No wonder they found it hilarious to embarrass JR every other week. He's such a miserable cunt.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay