*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I remember when my mum and dad got upgraded to digital. The initial excitement was short lived once I realised that you could get about 1000 channels, but none of the German analogue ones were on there. I once spent ages fucking about in the settings trying to figure out if you could programme those channels back in. I don't think you could.

Me too, and no, I don't think you could either. The school liar reckoned his had American channels which he tuned in manually, but I (spent about 4 hours one saturday trying to find them and didn't get a fucking sniff) knew that was just bullshit.

• Moderators

My older brother used to make fun of me having to go to bed before him and he claimed that on the german channels that I couldn't watch because I had to go to bed that you could "see it going in". When I turned 11 and sat down to sat1 I was somewhat disappointed.

Still wanked though.

I remember when my mum and dad got upgraded to digital. The initial excitement was short lived once I realised that you could get about 1000 channels, but none of the German analogue ones were on there. I once spent ages fucking about in the settings trying to figure out if you could programme those channels back in. I don't think you could.

Not only that, but you couldn't get TNT! When we switched to digital in late 99 I demanded we keep the analogue dish just so I could see Nitro/Thunder. Wasn't until TNT closed down and Nitro jumped to Bravo in late 2000 that we finally got rid of it.

• Paid Members
British Wrestling feature from "Did You See?" TV show, 1988.

"It's not as violent as boxing and not as boring as football" is a superb quote from a woman in that vid. Is this just about when Gregg Dyke fucked wrestling off the schedule?

British Wrestling feature from "Did You See?" TV show, 1988.

"It's not as violent as boxing and not as boring as football" is a superb quote from a woman in that vid. Is this just about when Gregg Dyke fucked wrestling off the schedule?

I believe so, yes.

I still pine for viva zwei