*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tubzT4ZUnYc...085FUAAAAAAAAAA

Off The Air - The Footage They Didn't Want You To See #7

The guy who stored all this footage and is putting these together is an absolute legend.

I remember Meltzer at the time saying that Heyman promo was edited and he was talking about Bruno at one point - so it's pretty amazing to see it some 11 years later.

Owen Hart v Dynamite Kid

Nailz, as Nailz, cutting a promo in his real voice circa 96/97.

Fuck, great find! I love rare footage like this.

I remember being scared of Nailz as a kid. Genuinely looked like a fucking psycho.

Random question, but how would they have done the Nailz voice for live promos with Mean Gene like this and such without being able to edit it?

Edited by Baz Windham

Are You Serious? Episode 5

The Johnny B Badd burial in this video is quite humourless. Score settling bollocks at its best. You can actually hear Road Dogg pausing as he reads his script. Johnny B Badd's a fucking millionaire businessman now. Hardly unsuccessful. And he's so pretty.

Yeah, I have to say I still think Marc Mero/ Johnny B Badd was incredible in the ring, and despite the gimmick being kinda naff, he pulled it off really well. It was the same kinda bs when poor Marc dared to say 'Yes there are steroids and drugs in wrestling' for WWE to send out Mr Kennedy to go 'No there's not, he's a liar... and a hermaphodite, probably'.

• Paid Members
Are You Serious? Episode 5

The Johnny B Badd burial in this video is quite humourless. Score settling bollocks at its best. You can actually hear Road Dogg pausing as he reads his script. Johnny B Badd's a fucking millionaire businessman now. Hardly unsuccessful. And he's so pretty.

Yeah, I have to say I still think Marc Mero/ Johnny B Badd was incredible in the ring, and despite the gimmick being kinda naff, he pulled it off really well. It was the same kinda bs when poor Marc dared to say 'Yes there are steroids and drugs in wrestling' for WWE to send out Mr Kennedy to go 'No there's not, he's a liar... and a hermaphodite, probably'.

I have never ever understood the sheer shit that Marc Mero receives. He was really good in the ring, OK he wasn't Flair, but he was always a hard, hard worker. I hate when people get shit for no real substantial reason. Is there any reason why he gets so much flack beyond the rather true points he made about steroids in wrestling.

I really enjoyed this. It's Shawn Michaels vs Tatanka, from September 95. Possibly like most of you, those two names next to each other make me think of their 93 feud, so seeing them on opposite sides of the face/heel fence makes for a nice dynamic. Plus Shawn is completely untouchable as a performer at this point. Value for money like nobody else. It's also got a Barry Barry Didinsky bit for those that enjoy his tenure, and features Shawn coming to the ring with the camera behind him the whole time, in a bit of footage they reused a billion trillion times in video packages.

Alternatively, if you think HBK's an arrogant prick around this time, enjoy seeing one of his last matches before he took that real-life thraping from those Marines. Something for everybody in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnLlpMcDxMw

Big Boss Man vs Freddy Krueger

Either his last match or at least one of his last matches. Hated the idea that Boss Man was at that stage in his career where he was wearing things he'd probably wear for bed to wrestle in.

This video made me a bit sad, but blue stripe Boss Man makes it better. As does this nice quickie of the Nailz beatdown in WWE 12 -

Fuck my arse - It's Sting interviewing Shawn Michaels for a God channel!

Did this do the rounds years ago and have I just missed it? It's a nice little face-to-face of the two icons here like, despite all the church shit and that.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Sting did interviews with Russo, Luger and Michaels. It was during that Jesus Championship Wrestling period, where Michaels was allowed to work God Squad shows. Check out that if you get the chance. This event was so fondly taken by the UKFF, a few of us went into chat on a Saturday afternoon to do a running commentary over it.

Look at the faces on the wrestlers. Anyone who thinks HBK's devotion to God is bollocks, needs to see the rest of them. Valentine has a look on his face as if to say "well, its a payday". Some of them look as if they are thinking its all bollocks.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Yeah, Sting did interviews with Russo, Luger and Michaels. It was during that Jesus Championship Wrestling period, where Michaels was allowed to work God Squad shows. Check out that if you get the chance. This event was so fondly taken by the UKFF, a few of us went into chat on a Saturday afternoon to do a running commentary over it.

Look at the faces on the wrestlers. Anyone who thinks HBK's devotion to God is bollocks, needs to see the rest of them. Valentine has a look on his face as if to say "well, its a payday". Some of them look as if they are thinking its all bollocks.

This is all gold. Dibiase's jacket with the shiny (but not wrestling-heel style) dollar signs on would make perfect clobber for a real televangelist.