200 replies to this topic

#196 Astro Hollywood

Astro Hollywood

I'm the Bride! UKFF's Funniest Poster 2010

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

The best part about New Jack's Benoit piece is the context. Right before this, Honky was laughing it up about how Nancy probably liked to be tied up during sex and it just got out of hand, so NJ's furious rant about how he'll kill anyone who makes light of it is backed by Honky, sat behind him, with a very strange expression on his mug, nodding along, even though it's the exact opposite of what he'd just been saying.

TZ5B1ee.jpg
Brian Pillman, kayfabe, Hulk Hogan's delusions, Purple Aki, Bill Murray, Ghostwatch, Steven Seagal, Frank Dux, Derek Acorah -- all for the price of a pint.
Smoke & Mirrors and Steven Seagal, ÔŅĹ2.99 on Amazon
Amazon's FREE Kindle app for phones, tablets, Mac and PC

#197 dopper

dopper

No. 1 Contender

• Awards Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,649 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

Seeing it in written form doesn't do it justice, but here is a transcript of the chapter of The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior dvd which covers his unusual interviews ...

Warrior:
"I was sent in a capsule from a place far from here, and I came here for one reason.
To attack and keep cominí. Not to ask, but just to give. Not to want, but just to send.
Send the power of the Warrior down everybodyís throat in the WWF, until they become sick of it.
Well youíre gonna get sick of it, because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell.
And when I get big enough, brother, there ainít gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the Warriors
floatiní through the veins and the power of the Warrioooooorrrrrrr!!!"

Bobby Heenan:
"He couldnít do an interview. He would just rant and rave and look into the stars and talk of this and that".

Warrior:
"I look up to the gods, and when you fall below the skeletons of the Warriors past,
the power of the Warriors will become the eight wonder of the woooorrrrrldddd!!!"

Jim Ross:
"The Ultimate Warrior's interviews really needed to be subtitled, so they could be interpreted to a normal human being".

Warrior:
"Normal people, the people that walk the streets every day, we cannot understand".

Jerry Lawler:
"I donít think everybody understood exactly what he was saying. And probably that was a good thing.
And sometimes I donít think even Warrior understood what he was saying, and that was an even better thing".

Warrior:
"The family that I live for only breathes the air that smells of combat.
With or without the face-paint I am the Ultimate Warrioooooorrrr!!!"

Gene Okerland:
"Heíd do a two and a half minute stand-up, and people would say what the hell did he say?"

Warrior:
"How must I prepare, you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world?
Should I lay on the lawn and let them run over me with lawn-mowers? Should I go to Africa and let them trample me with raging elephants?"

Vince McMahon:
"He would go off in almost a trance and almost speak in tongues".

Warrior:
"In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above. They spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior.
They told me: action stage left, action stage right. There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit signs have burnt out".

Chris Jericho:
"His interviews were a little bit quizzical to me. He had great intensity Ö"

Warrior:
"Aaaaarrgghhh, you can feel it dude. You can feel it!"

Chris Jericho:
"... great energy, but lot of times I didnít understand what he was saying".

Warrior:
"Full of the juice that carries the spaceship as far as it wants to go ..."

Chris Jericho:
"He would say: because when the moon is blood red Ö"

Warrior:
"The heavens have opened up from above and the Warriors have spoken.
Youíve got the power to make the skies rumble and the earth shake".

Chris Jericho:
"... in the sheets of the wind, then I will survive".

Warrior:
"Load the spaceship with the rocketfuel, load it with the Warriors".

Chris Jericho:
"And it was kind of like I donít know what he just said but I think it sounded cool so yay".

Warrior:
"With the command of my voice I raise the level of the Warriors to one that canít be reproduced".

Sgt Slaughter:
"He was out in outer-space, he was kind of talking with Darth Vader".

Warrior:
"Dig your claws into my organs, scratch into my tendons, bury your anchors into my bones,
for the power of the Warrior will always prevaaaaaiiiiiilllll".

Brooklyn Brawler:
"I donít think the fans understood the Warriorís interviews. I think the Warriorís interviews were a figment of his own imagination".

Warrior:
"By now all the little Warriors know that the power of the Ultimate Warrior is something that you want to feel,
that you want to taste. Itís something that when you turn on that tv screen or when you buy a ticket to the Arenas
you know thatís itís going to be exciting and it might even be a little bit frightening".

Hulk Hogan:
"It was a good-guy character with a maniacal edge to it".

Warrior:
"Now you must deal with the creation of all the unpleasantries of the entire universe
as I feel the injection from the gods above. I only know that the Ultimate Warrior is totally out of controoooooooolllll".

Ric Flair:
"I canít remember one of his interviews. I do remember them being very jumbled,
and if I thought he was a great interview or they had any kind of merit then I would have remembered it".

Warrior:
"Come on in where nightmares are the best part of my daaaaaaaayyyyyy.
I live for anger and frustration. Combat is where I will be".

Edge:
I remember one for WrestleMania 6 where he told Hulk Hogan that he would take control of Hoganís plane and take the plane into a nose-dive.

Warrior:
*GRUNTS* "As you, Hulk Ho-gan, travel to WrestleMania-a-a-a-a ..."

Christian:
"... tear down the cock-pit door, Hulk Ho-gan".

Warrior:
"... Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice ..."

Christian:
"Assume the controls, Hulk Ho-gan".

Warrior:
"Shove that control into a nose-dive, Hulk Ho-gan".

Christian:
"... and you will soon be close to parts unknown!" * grunts *

Edge:
"Just a lot of strange, strange things going on there. I think the tassles on his arms were cutting off the circulation to his head".
Posted Image

Let the pigeons loose.

#198 IANdrewDiceClay

IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestling Poster of the Year 2009

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,023 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:54 PM

Seeing it in written form doesn't do it justice, but here is a transcript of the chapter of The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior dvd which covers his unusual interviews ...

Warrior:
"I was sent in a capsule from a place far from here, and I came here for one reason.
To attack and keep cominí. Not to ask, but just to give. Not to want, but just to send.
Send the power of the Warrior down everybodyís throat in the WWF, until they become sick of it.
Well youíre gonna get sick of it, because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell.
And when I get big enough, brother, there ainít gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the Warriors
floatiní through the veins and the power of the Warrioooooorrrrrrr!!!"

Bobby Heenan:
"He couldnít do an interview. He would just rant and rave and look into the stars and talk of this and that".

Warrior:
"I look up to the gods, and when you fall below the skeletons of the Warriors past,
the power of the Warriors will become the eight wonder of the woooorrrrrldddd!!!"

Jim Ross:
"The Ultimate Warrior's interviews really needed to be subtitled, so they could be interpreted to a normal human being".

Warrior:
"Normal people, the people that walk the streets every day, we cannot understand".

Jerry Lawler:
"I donít think everybody understood exactly what he was saying. And probably that was a good thing.
And sometimes I donít think even Warrior understood what he was saying, and that was an even better thing".

Warrior:
"The family that I live for only breathes the air that smells of combat.
With or without the face-paint I am the Ultimate Warrioooooorrrr!!!"

Gene Okerland:
"Heíd do a two and a half minute stand-up, and people would say what the hell did he say?"

Warrior:
"How must I prepare, you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world?
Should I lay on the lawn and let them run over me with lawn-mowers? Should I go to Africa and let them trample me with raging elephants?"

Vince McMahon:
"He would go off in almost a trance and almost speak in tongues".

Warrior:
"In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above. They spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior.
They told me: action stage left, action stage right. There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit signs have burnt out".

Chris Jericho:
"His interviews were a little bit quizzical to me. He had great intensity Ö"

Warrior:
"Aaaaarrgghhh, you can feel it dude. You can feel it!"

Chris Jericho:
"... great energy, but lot of times I didnít understand what he was saying".

Warrior:
"Full of the juice that carries the spaceship as far as it wants to go ..."

Chris Jericho:
"He would say: because when the moon is blood red Ö"

Warrior:
"The heavens have opened up from above and the Warriors have spoken.
Youíve got the power to make the skies rumble and the earth shake".

Chris Jericho:
"... in the sheets of the wind, then I will survive".

Warrior:
"Load the spaceship with the rocketfuel, load it with the Warriors".

Chris Jericho:
"And it was kind of like I donít know what he just said but I think it sounded cool so yay".

Warrior:
"With the command of my voice I raise the level of the Warriors to one that canít be reproduced".

Sgt Slaughter:
"He was out in outer-space, he was kind of talking with Darth Vader".

Warrior:
"Dig your claws into my organs, scratch into my tendons, bury your anchors into my bones,
for the power of the Warrior will always prevaaaaaiiiiiilllll".

Brooklyn Brawler:
"I donít think the fans understood the Warriorís interviews. I think the Warriorís interviews were a figment of his own imagination".

Warrior:
"By now all the little Warriors know that the power of the Ultimate Warrior is something that you want to feel,
that you want to taste. Itís something that when you turn on that tv screen or when you buy a ticket to the Arenas
you know thatís itís going to be exciting and it might even be a little bit frightening".

Hulk Hogan:
"It was a good-guy character with a maniacal edge to it".

Warrior:
"Now you must deal with the creation of all the unpleasantries of the entire universe
as I feel the injection from the gods above. I only know that the Ultimate Warrior is totally out of controoooooooolllll".

Ric Flair:
"I canít remember one of his interviews. I do remember them being very jumbled,
and if I thought he was a great interview or they had any kind of merit then I would have remembered it".

Warrior:
"Come on in where nightmares are the best part of my daaaaaaaayyyyyy.
I live for anger and frustration. Combat is where I will be".

Edge:
I remember one for WrestleMania 6 where he told Hulk Hogan that he would take control of Hoganís plane and take the plane into a nose-dive.

Warrior:
*GRUNTS* "As you, Hulk Ho-gan, travel to WrestleMania-a-a-a-a ..."

Christian:
"... tear down the cock-pit door, Hulk Ho-gan".

Warrior:
"... Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice ..."

Christian:
"Assume the controls, Hulk Ho-gan".

Warrior:
"Shove that control into a nose-dive, Hulk Ho-gan".

Christian:
"... and you will soon be close to parts unknown!" * grunts *

Edge:
"Just a lot of strange, strange things going on there. I think the tassles on his arms were cutting off the circulation to his head".

That is great. I love the Warrior's DVD. It's how all DVD's should be done. Most of it is the truth anyway. The bitterness can be a little of putting mind you, but Edge, Christian and Jericho dont come across like that.

Konnan, New Blood Rising commentary on Jindrak and O'Haire: "Look at these guys, they got no look, they got no charisma: this guys are terrible" or something along those lines.

Posted Image

#199 tiger_rick

tiger_rick

World Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,090 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

This thread is still awesome. You guys rule. I'll add some more tonight too.

#200 Lawz

Lawz

8/1 e/w shout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

- Here's the Youtube clip of that transcript dopper posted.

#201 dopper

dopper

No. 1 Contender

• Awards Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,649 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:05 PM

Below is a transcript from an outstanding promo on this week's Raw ...

[color=#222222; font-size: 10px;]SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read[/color]
Spoiler

As writing it down doesn't do it justice, click here to see it on Youtube.
Posted Image

Let the pigeons loose.