WWF Hasbro Figures 1990-1994

Junkman

Bumpety bump bump Heard a cracking story from someone today which entailed along the lines of Sean Waltman having the image/graphic capture work for his likeness scheduled to take place and allegedly the night before Hall, Nash et all got him shit faced and shaved his eyebrows off resulting in a very odd looking Waltman the next day having to paint on fake eyebrows before the image capturing.I don't have the figure to check nor can i see any decent pictures online to check but if thats true then it's genius !

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Waltman photo on the card does indeed look very odd and seems to have no eyebrows (or very little eyebrows)

Here is the pic of the card:

http://www.wrestlingfigs.com/figurelist.php?figureid=19

Just click the 1-2-3 Kid link once there.

I love the Hasbro figures they were fantastic and were just coming in as I got into wrestling in 1990. Remember running my own promotion as a Kid and doing all the events. Great memories.

I still collect Hasbros now and I have most of the figures apart from the Mail Aways and Prototypes which are hard to get hold of or uber expensive.

I have also started to collect the Jakks Classic Series which are SUPERB!

Every time this post comes up, I have to look, it should be pinned by law due to giving me fantastic childhood memories!

Still missing

Series 2

Dusty Rhodes (DAMN YOU RHODES!!)

Series 10

Samu

Giant Gonzales

Shawn Michaels - Black Tights

Razor Ramon - Purple Tights

And all of Series 11 :(

• 5 months later...

I also had an imaginery fed consisting of WWE, Turtles, Ghostbustes and probably others to be honest too. Ah those were the days. I broke many of them though. I had also was a young pyromaniac and enjoyed burning some of the buggers aswel as chopping their hair off with a pencil sharpener blade (y'know loser gets their head shaved and that). Most notably though Shreader lost some sort of stipulation match and had to be incased in a big bucket of ice in my freezer. That was the end of his career.

:D Ted Dibiase suffered the same fate in my fed, I believe Tombstone Tackle (Ghostbusters) and Arn Anderson were the culprits.Shredder and Undertaker always had some mutual respect thing going on and I believe Mr Perfect was my usual choice of champ.In fact thinking about it, I used to do a Royal Rumble, where I'd put loads of wrestlers in the ring before tipping it sideways - from one side to the other. Obviously, the last one to stay in won, but it was good cos they got tangled in the ropes etc.

Someone told me that the Yokozuna figure is rare, is that true?

It's kinda rare,moreso than figures like the Hogan that does a bearhug, but not up there with Dusty and Moon Belly Kamala.
Cool, thanks for clearing that up for me! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

It's kinda rare,moreso than figures like the Hogan that does a bearhug, but not up there with Dusty and Moon Belly Kamala.
I always used to have a face off between my Action Force figures and my Hasbros. Action Force figs were always great sellers. I remember I vertical suplexed one of them with a WCW Barry Windham fig and layed down a big Yokozuna kabosh legdrop. The poor wee GI Joe's face was facing to the side after it facing straight. Awesome.Yoko~~

The Yokozuna with Red Pants isnt as rare as the Yokozuna with White Pants. All the Green Card figures (Smoking Gunns, Evil Crush, Yokozuna 2, Adam Bomb, 123 Kid, Ludvig Borga) are worth lots, as is Dusty Rhodes and Demolition.The Kamala Moon MOC is almost unobtainable, only 200 were genuinely made. They can go for thousands.