Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

Has a UKFFer ever actually lost a fight? I can't believe what big hard men populate these forums.

I got into Tyler Durden mode when I'm on the losing end of a fight (not that fighting is a common occurence, mind you). I'm not one t give up easily, even if I get my head pounded into the ground, I'm gonna play with the duds pride.

Guest Penis Suplex

Has a UKFFer ever actually lost a fight? I can't believe what big hard men populate these forums.

I got into Tyler Durden mode when I'm on the losing end of a fight (not that fighting is a common occurence, mind you). I'm not one t give up easily, even if I get my head pounded into the ground, I'm gonna play with the duds pride.
Wow, aren't you big, hard male.

Wow, aren't you big, hard male.

Far from it..,...Through primary and early high school, I've just had the shit kicked out of me more times than Funaki. Because of that and others things which I won't disclose, my views on fights and what to do in them turned a little sideways...

I've been in quite a few fights but never been punched in the face...one thing I don't want to find out. I don't really have many moments that stand out only the feeling in my stomach that something is going to happen. The stupidest memory I have was there was the idiot called Danny who wanted to fight me and he was into wrestling and when it came time to fight he came out with a DANNY 316 t-shirt, it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I have been in quite a few fights where I've gotten them in wrestling holds when they are on the floor like a Boston Crab, which really didn't go down well with an old headteacher.

Has a UKFFer ever actually lost a fight? I can't believe what big hard men populate these forums

Yes i lost one. Back in year 6 two of my mates, Alex and Stuart were arguing with Alex calling the other a midget and stuff and because Stuart couldnt defend himself i just told Alex to leave it because there wasnt much point. Alex obviously thought i was taking sides and the next day asked me why i stuck up for Stuart, i tried saying it was because he was smaller than him and whatever but Alex was having none of it and didnt punch me but grabbed my shirt and started to kick me. In defence i fell to the floor knowing he would come with me and started grabbing his head in an attempt to get him in a headlock and calm him down. I suceeded in doing this when another kid walked by, thought i was beating Alex up so joined in and it was a two on one (in this story i dont win gain superhuman strength and win ;) ) Anyway i looked at my mates in the hope they would help me but nothing doing.I lost the fight but knew i could have my mate Alex if it was a one on one and was just pissed off my mates didnt help me out at all when it became a handicap match. Edited by Romford_Hoop

Got in a fight with a guy at school, cos he was hitting this girl i knew from outside school. He was her ex, and I saw her with a black eye. She told me he hit her, so i confronted him. It was in the Park. Not during school, it was a weekend. I talked with him, Got aggresive, and then he made it personal by saying stuff bout my sister. I rugby tackled him, and started hitting his face. He socked me one back, and i rolled off. we both got up and he kicked me in the gut, and when i was down, he stood on my face untill my nose was bleeding.Then i kinda took it too far, as he was walking off, i threw a stone at his head, hit him in the back. he needed stiches, luckily the police weren't involved, and i got away with it.but he got back at me, and had his mates help him out. 3 on 1, and god i was hurting afterwards.

Has a UKFFer ever actually lost a fight?

I use to box when I was alot younger in the schoolboy amatuers. I won a few and then in my last fight got absolutely hammered by a black kid from London called Anthoney Stevens. I got my nose broken, was cut inside my mouth and a pretty decent concussion. Most schoolboy fights stop the minute one lad looks in any trouble but the ref was happy to watch me take a pasting on the ropes and then be knocked down. My trainer almost beat the shit out of the ref when he got in the ring. I had to stay in hospital for two nights following the fight. Never got in the ring since althougth I have thought about and do still train and spar sporadicly in the years since in the gym to get into shape.Never had one fight outside of boxing ring though. In school because I was physiclly bigger than most and they knew I boxed it put people off picking a fight with me. Since then when out or at the football I've never looked for trouble and touch wood I've never had any trouble.

The only mega fight Ive been involved with was one time up a rough part of Glasgow (Drumchapel) on a Thursday night.This junkie cunt at about 17 came up to me a stuck the head on me. I hit him back and knocked the fuck out him. I walked away thinking I was macho and hardcore. Waiting on the bus back home I heard a chap at the bus stop and looked round to see about 5 guys dressed in black.I immediatley thought 'oh shite'. One of them came round and said "You scraped wae my brother ya we dick". Before I could answer some cunt clobbered me round the back of the head then the rest were jumping all over me.After that I remember waking up in A&E a few hours after.

I've only had about 5 or 6 proper fight's most of them weren't my fault. I've got a bit of time so i'll tell you the storiesFight 1This was back in yr 5, playing tiggs (as you do) and I was running away from this kid trying not to get caught, then when he was just behind me I dropped to the floor so that he would fall over me. He got up and started threatening me,  and said he was gonna knock me out after dinner. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go through with it (as I do with all my fights just so that they can't complain) and he said yes. So after dinner I waited for him on a little grass bank, where everyone fights. He through a couple of punches fortunaltly he was a bit of a slow thrower so I managed to duck and I wrestled him to the ground and got him in the camel clutch. then the teacher came out :( , all though that probably was a good thing because if she didn't then I might have snapped his neck or something. Fight 2 I was walking to school one day and I saw this fight happening, me being nosey, I went to inspect further. Then I saw about 4 kids all jumping onto this one lad, which I thought was a bit unfair. (They were about 12 and I was 15 by the way) Anyway, I broke up the fight then all of a sudden the little shits started circling me :/ . Then one of them tried to attack me hoping that his mates would join in I assume, so I was having to throw themm all to the floor to keep them away whilst I was focusing on beating up one of them, so that there would be less to deal with.  it basically ended with me  having a couple of bruises on my arm, one of the kids running away and the other 3 on the floor. I continued to school still thoughFight 3I know i've told this story before on here in one of mr sparkles topics but i'll tell it again.Walking back from my mates house at night. a couple of kids (I was 16 nowand these kids were about 12/13) asked me if they could have 20p. I said I didn't have it andthey asked me to empty my pockets or they'll beat me up. I refused to empty my pocketsand so one of them kicked me in the shin. There was no one around so I thought, it's either me or them. I preferd the 2nd option so I decided to beat them up instead. Hopefully they won't be tring it again with anyone elseFight 4Happened about 4 months ago.I was in maths, and I was getting bullied by a few lads, well they were teasing me and making fun of me the usual shit, anyway I had my back turned and someone decided to slap the back of my head, I thought it would be one of the people that were trying to start on me so I decided to punch them as I turned around. When I punched them it turned out it was a lass that I hit and not one of the other guys. I don't really mind hitting her (although I'm sure some of you guys will object ;) ) because she started it, and basically if she didn't slap me I wouldn't have had to hit her, although I wish I didn't hit her as hard as I did, that's the only regret I had. Besides, it stopped the other guys from teasing me so :/Fight 5Yesterdaythis lad whose a couple of years younger than me has been trying to start on me for a while, he hasn't swung at me (untill yesterday) but he's always trying to slag me off. and insult me. anyway, yesterday after I was coming back from a place I was trying to find where I've got an interview tomorrow, and I saw him with a couple of his mates, well he saw me first and slagged me off again, so I just went up to him and punched him, got back onto my bike and rode off, his mates didn't bother doing anything apart from staring at him so I hope i've got away with that one.and remember if you do get into fights make sure you can win. To quote the 3 ninjas' sensai "A good ninja doesn't enter a fight, unless he's sure he can win"

So you only fight kids or women then ;)
Well, I only fight when a)There's the male pride thing at stake b) I know I can win or c)people just start on me for no reason

Growing up on a pretty rough council estate i've had quite a few scrapes, won some, lost some.The worst that i've give to someone was a fucking cunt who robbed my first car & had the bollocks to offer me out after i told his brother i was going to fuck him up, the little twat now walks & talks funny.The worst beating i recived was a kicking i got off a pair of twats in liverpool, i was in some club when this dick started kicking off with me for fuck all, we got chucked out a started at it, when his mate twated me with a bottle, wich knocked me silly, & they both give me a pretty good going over, nothing bad just got a few cuts & bruise's.

Ooooh yes. Me winning fights is very rare. For every ten fights I'm in, I've lost 7, put it that way. Just sometimes they get you on a bad day, and then they're the ones who are in the proverbial shite, and possibley the very real pool of their own blood.