Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

Also, if you would like to me try to find the police statement detailing what i did, then i can do that!

I can just see the police statement:"The attacker was apprehended by being knocked unconscious by a "sweet chin music" and immediatly afterwords the victim of the attack was witnessed crouching down and flexing his muscles, as fireworks shot into the sky from a neighbours garden"
Legendary!Been in more fights than I care to remember (and this isn't me wanting to sounding like Billy Big Bollocks, because what's so impressive about getting into fights?!)I'm a door man so I imagine I will get in a fair few more. Pulled off a few wrestling moves in fights without really thinking about it..Knocked a man down and as he went to kick me from the floor I grabbed his leg and turned him over and into a Kurt ANgle esque Ankle Lock and just walked him out of the door like that.Didnt have time to pull one side of my shirt down before I did it, but it seemed to work all the same.

About three/four weeks ago at the pub I actually no-sold one of my ''mates'' drunken punches after a petty argument which, if I'm not mistaken, actually developed from rudo-slaps-to-the-face-in-public. I *hate* violence, but *love* winding people up and trying to make fools out of them if they deserve it, as people around were bemused seeing this one, angry guy spewing out rage to this other placid, cocky guy taunting ''tell you what, I'll give you one more chance to do it properly..''.RF- Going to get hurt quite badly one day.

I've only had about 5 or 6 proper fight's most of them weren't my fault. I've got a bit of time so i'll tell you the storiesFight 1This was back in yr 5, playing tiggs (as you do) and I was running away from this kid trying not to get caught, then when he was just behind me I dropped to the floor so that he would fall over me. He got up and started threatening me, and said he was gonna knock me out after dinner. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go through with it (as I do with all my fights just so that they can't complain) and he said yes. So after dinner I waited for him on a little grass bank, where everyone fights. He through a couple of punches fortunaltly he was a bit of a slow thrower so I managed to duck and I wrestled him to the ground and got him in the camel clutch. then the teacher came out :( , all though that probably was a good thing because if she didn't then I might have snapped his neck or something. Fight 2 I was walking to school one day and I saw this fight happening, me being nosey, I went to inspect further. Then I saw about 4 kids all jumping onto this one lad, which I thought was a bit unfair. (They were about 12 and I was 15 by the way) Anyway, I broke up the fight then all of a sudden the little shits started circling me :/ . Then one of them tried to attack me hoping that his mates would join in I assume, so I was having to throw themm all to the floor to keep them away whilst I was focusing on beating up one of them, so that there would be less to deal with. it basically ended with me having a couple of bruises on my arm, one of the kids running away and the other 3 on the floor. I continued to school still thoughFight 3I know i've told this story before on here in one of mr sparkles topics but i'll tell it again.Walking back from my mates house at night. a couple of kids (I was 16 nowand these kids were about 12/13) asked me if they could have 20p. I said I didn't have it andthey asked me to empty my pockets or they'll beat me up. I refused to empty my pocketsand so one of them kicked me in the shin. There was no one around so I thought, it's either me or them. I preferd the 2nd option so I decided to beat them up instead. Hopefully they won't be tring it again with anyone elseFight 4Happened about 4 months ago.I was in maths, and I was getting bullied by a few lads, well they were teasing me and making fun of me the usual shit, anyway I had my back turned and someone decided to slap the back of my head, I thought it would be one of the people that were trying to start on me so I decided to punch them as I turned around. When I punched them it turned out it was a lass that I hit and not one of the other guys. I don't really mind hitting her (although I'm sure some of you guys will object ;) ) because she started it, and basically if she didn't slap me I wouldn't have had to hit her, although I wish I didn't hit her as hard as I did, that's the only regret I had. Besides, it stopped the other guys from teasing me so :/Fight 5Yesterdaythis lad whose a couple of years younger than me has been trying to start on me for a while, he hasn't swung at me (untill yesterday) but he's always trying to slag me off. and insult me. anyway, yesterday after I was coming back from a place I was trying to find where I've got an interview tomorrow, and I saw him with a couple of his mates, well he saw me first and slagged me off again, so I just went up to him and punched him, got back onto my bike and rode off, his mates didn't bother doing anything apart from staring at him so I hope i've got away with that one.and remember if you do get into fights make sure you can win. To quote the 3 ninjas' sensai "A good ninja doesn't enter a fight, unless he's sure he can win"

;) I had fights when i was at school and have hit people who upset me at work, but they never hit back. My friends say its because i look so scarey when i lose my temper which isnt very often.The only big fight i had was with 2 journalist,s and a cameraman out side Drury Lane in 1982. The two Journo,s were women and the Cameraman was a man lol. He was the easy only one slap and he was down, but did they hang on hair pulling, Ball puling you name it i got it. It,s funny thinking back we all three rolled down the steps of the Theatre and the camera bloke just laid there.Anyway i mangaged to twist one of the womens arms around and push her into her friend, which gave me a chance to get in the car and drive. Thats about my only fight i,ve had a knife and a gun pointed at me, but i never slaped them lol

When I punched them it turned out it was a lass that I hit and not one of the other guys. I don't really mind hitting her (although I'm sure some of you guys will object ;) ) because she started it, and basically if she didn't slap me I wouldn't have had to hit her, although I wish I didn't hit her as hard as I did, that's the only regret I had.

Oh you hero. :angry:

When I punched them it turned out it was a lass that I hit and not one of the other guys. I don't really mind hitting her (although I'm sure some of you guys will object ;) ) because she started it, and basically if she didn't slap me I wouldn't have had to hit her, although I wish I didn't hit her as hard as I did, that's the only regret I had.

Can you explain? :confused:

Don't worry, some people think it's bad to hit women.I, on the other hand, am a large beleiver in equal rights. Annoying women should be punched just as hard as annoying men.

I wouldn't hesitate hitting a woman if she hit me without any good reason, if they want to act like lads, i'll treat them like lads

How about turning round and seeing who it was before throwing a punch, lad or lass?Screaming at them would have been fine, I don't see the need to resort to violence, especially for something so hideously petty.You didn't HAVE to hit her; you chose to.I'm not bothered if it's a guy or a girl... it's your serious anger management issues which are in question here.

How about turning round and seeing who it was before throwing a punch, lad or lass?Screaming at them would have been fine, I don't see the need to resort to violence, especially for something so hideously petty.You didn't HAVE to hit her; you chose to.I'm not bothered if it's a guy or a girl... it's your serious anger management issues which are in question here.
When you've been getting called names for about half an hour non stop, you start to lose your cool and basically you dont give a shit what happens as long as you make people realise that your not going to stand for that shit any longer, perhaps I should have turned around to see who I was hitting, but then again why did she feel the need to slap me?Like I said, I don't regret hitting her, to an extend, I do regret hitting her as hard as I did

When you've been getting called names for about half an hour non stop, you start to lose your cool and basically you dont give a shit what happens as long as you make people realise that your not going to stand for that shit any longer, perhaps I should have turned around to see who I was hitting, but then again why did she feel the need to slap me?
Because she's an annoying cretin, and you stooped to her level by taking the bait.

Well been in small scraps when i use to go to school, but nuthing to much to note, apart from getting beaten up buy about 8 or 9 lads for no reason at all, just had to lay on the floor covering up while i was kicked and punched. when they went i got back up then when came back and craked me rite in the face but didnt hurt as i had already taken quite a beating. been in situations when theres been like 3 of us and like 9 of them and my mates got punched for one reason or another. not unusaul is it really?

Guest Dave Pick

You know, round here...no one really gets picked on. We had some utter morons in school (we all knew how to seperate genuinely intelligent people and people who think they're intelligent), and even they never got a beating for no reason. They got the piss taken out of them, but it was all taken light heartidly. When theres fights around here they're always for a reason.Newcastle always gets branded as a prime area for fights, and whilst that's partially true for nights out, that's 99.9% of the time over something to do with a girl too. There's never really any cases of bullying/group beatings up here...Is it just a Southern thing or something? (that's not a dig, just general wondering)

• Paid Members

I've only had about 5 or 6 proper fight's most of them weren't my fault. I've got a bit of time so i'll tell you the storiesFight 1This was back in yr 5, playing tiggs (as you do) and I was running away from this kid trying not to get caught, then when he was just behind me I dropped to the floor so that he would fall over me. He got up and started threatening me, and said he was gonna knock me out after dinner. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go through with it (as I do with all my fights just so that they can't complain) and he said yes. So after dinner I waited for him on a little grass bank, where everyone fights. He through a couple of punches fortunaltly he was a bit of a slow thrower so I managed to duck and I wrestled him to the ground and got him in the camel clutch. then the teacher came out :( , all though that probably was a good thing because if she didn't then I might have snapped his neck or something. Fight 2 I was walking to school one day and I saw this fight happening, me being nosey, I went to inspect further. Then I saw about 4 kids all jumping onto this one lad, which I thought was a bit unfair. (They were about 12 and I was 15 by the way) Anyway, I broke up the fight then all of a sudden the little shits started circling me :/ . Then one of them tried to attack me hoping that his mates would join in I assume, so I was having to throw themm all to the floor to keep them away whilst I was focusing on beating up one of them, so that there would be less to deal with. it basically ended with me having a couple of bruises on my arm, one of the kids running away and the other 3 on the floor. I continued to school still thoughFight 3I know i've told this story before on here in one of mr sparkles topics but i'll tell it again.Walking back from my mates house at night. a couple of kids (I was 16 nowand these kids were about 12/13) asked me if they could have 20p. I said I didn't have it andthey asked me to empty my pockets or they'll beat me up. I refused to empty my pocketsand so one of them kicked me in the shin. There was no one around so I thought, it's either me or them. I preferd the 2nd option so I decided to beat them up instead. Hopefully they won't be tring it again with anyone elseFight 4Happened about 4 months ago.I was in maths, and I was getting bullied by a few lads, well they were teasing me and making fun of me the usual shit, anyway I had my back turned and someone decided to slap the back of my head, I thought it would be one of the people that were trying to start on me so I decided to punch them as I turned around. When I punched them it turned out it was a lass that I hit and not one of the other guys. I don't really mind hitting her (although I'm sure some of you guys will object ;) ) because she started it, and basically if she didn't slap me I wouldn't have had to hit her, although I wish I didn't hit her as hard as I did, that's the only regret I had. Besides, it stopped the other guys from teasing me so :/Fight 5Yesterdaythis lad whose a couple of years younger than me has been trying to start on me for a while, he hasn't swung at me (untill yesterday) but he's always trying to slag me off. and insult me. anyway, yesterday after I was coming back from a place I was trying to find where I've got an interview tomorrow, and I saw him with a couple of his mates, well he saw me first and slagged me off again, so I just went up to him and punched him, got back onto my bike and rode off, his mates didn't bother doing anything apart from staring at him so I hope i've got away with that one.and remember if you do get into fights make sure you can win. To quote the 3 ninjas' sensai "A good ninja doesn't enter a fight, unless he's sure he can win"

So you only fight kids or women then ;)

Guest Penis Suplex

Has a UKFFer ever actually lost a fight? I can't believe what big hard men populate these forums.Fuck the SAS and the SBS, get the UKFF army into Iraq and Afganistan. Watch out Osama, there's an F5 with your name on it.