new.com

Guest unionjack

This has to be one of the funniest threads since the days of Hulkamania_fan. I laughed out loud at some bits.I'm not surprised countless companies turned down whatever you sent them, because they probably couldn't read a word of it. And your comment about sueing Edios because they made a Backyard Wrestling game, I can't tell you how stupid that sounds.You sound to me like a little kid who's into backyard wrestling. You've seen the DVDs and played the computer game and think you're special because you can make a tripod website. Nobody even remotely believes you.Personally, I think you've got something seriously wrong with you. And if this is a joke, it's a classic, because I've been pissing myself at some parts! :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unionjack

by the way we have just come out with a new design so if there any british wrestlers that want to take part in this projet then jump on board we can give u free orignal & unique avertising never been seen before we no this because we have a patent on it so you would be the first to use this technology for more info e-mail us our email is e4unionjack@hotmail.com PS im not giveing much out because i ant being riped of agan we are going ahead with this with our parners in the usa so u will be lossing out if a ant apart of this

Edited by unionjack

Guest Terry Nutkins

The Curse of the UKFF Strikes again - Pure Genius Thread.Union Jack57 Bexley Heath CLoseEnglandNear ScotlandDear Sony, We is writing to you to ask for finanshal assistance for hour wristling agency.We chose Sony because I heve a Walkman that you made, and is the most bestest one i have, you are clearly a reputatatable cumpany. It is an agency for wrestling in uk, that wants 2 take engrish wrestling to the most bestest places in the cunt-ry - such as the milennium dome and also my mate jamie's house. he has a new pattio that will hold minimmum 7 people.We are trying to get our wrestling back on tv, and we need your help. We have pertners everywhare, reprasent the best fine talent, and hope a spansarship deel can be shirted out. If u need any more evidence, please visit any of our websitesgroups.msn.com/professhionalcompanynew.com.tripod.comgroups.yahoo.com/wrestlin_iz_fit/newltd.Or email me atnewwrestlingltd@stmartinscatholicgrammar.co.uk, naming ur e-male "Union Jack, in class 7B)Please Deerect all mail toMy Mate Matt's house.Just down the road from mine.Dagenham.Yours Sinseerly,Union Jack.

Edited by Terry Nutkins

johnnyboy you don't need to invent the cough medicine you just need to represent the cough medicine as the largest cough medicine agent in the UK and America. But I can't tell you what cough medicine I represent. You will need to go to my websitewww.irepresentcoughmedicine.com.tripod.com.It's all there.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dear Sony,We is writing to you to ask for finanshal assistance for hour wristling agency.We chose Sony because I heve a Walkman that you made, and is the most bestest one i have, you are clearly a reputatatable cumpany. It is an agency for wrestling in uk, that wants 2 take engrish wrestling to the most bestest places in the cunt-ry - such as the milennium dome and also my mate jamie's house. he has a new pattio that will hold minimmum 7 people.

Man, this thread is great. :laugh::laugh:

Guest unionjack

I ANT BEING FUNNY BUT HAVE Craig johnnyboy Lion_of_the_Midlands ste13 BEEN ANYWHERE NEAR A WRESTLING RING IM A 2 TIME FREE STYLE WRESTLING CHAMPION I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH EVERY WRESTLING NAME IN THE WOLRD THE NUMBER IS LIKE 367 THATS IS KNOWN SO WHAT U ARE SAYING IS SHIT NOW I DID NOT MAKE THIS BOARD FOR SHIT I MADE IT FOR MY BUSSNESS SO IF U CANT ADD TO THAT WHAT IS OR WORTH

Guest Terry Nutkins

A few definitions"Two Time Free Style Wrestling Champion" = I gave Mark a good kicking when he nicked my paper aeroplane."Every name in the wrestling world" - I got UK Undertaker's autograph in a Skegness pub."I made it for my business" - I made it cos' Gamesville just finished.And I'd also just like to point out that at the end of this thread, this kid should be banned immediatly. I've just recieved an e-mail saying "IM GOING TO FIND YOU" - and surely that kind of thing is against any kind of rule here on the forum.And also, I cannot remember the last time Vince McMahon sent anyone an e-mail like that. Case rested - it was fun while it lasted.

Edited by Terry Nutkins

• Paid Members

I ANT BEING FUNNY BUT HAVE Craig johnnyboy Lion_of_the_Midlands ste13 BEEN ANYWHERE NEAR A WRESTLING RING IM A 2 TIME FREE STYLE WRESTLING CHAMPION I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH EVERY WRESTLING NAME IN THE WOLRD THE NUMBER IS LIKE 367 THATS IS KNOWN SO WHAT U ARE SAYING IS SHIT NOW I DID NOT MAKE THIS BOARD FOR SHIT I MADE IT FOR MY BUSSNESS SO IF U CANT ADD TO THAT WHAT IS OR WORTH

No I have never stepped foot in a wrestling ring. But I have talked to a lot of people who have and I have nothing but respect fot them. If this is your business I am not suprised no-one has heard of you. My spelling and sentence structure is pretty bad as many will tell you (Stevon), but yours my friend makes me look like a Booker prize winning novelist. Add to this the fact that your url seems not to work and it seems to make you appear unproffessional. And lets face it, if the wrestlers of the world were as big a mark for you as you are for yourself then you would be a bigger promoter and agent than Vince McMahon himself. So it is simple show us some proof that you are a big man in the world of wrestlingor shut up and fuck off.

Guest unionjack

THERES NOTTING THIS ROOM CAN DO FOR ME ANYWAY THATS Y I HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE THIS ROOM IS SHIT IT DONT EVEN MATTERI HAVE BEEN HERE TO LONG ALREADY SO TO THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TAKE UP OUR PROJECT THEN GET IN CONTACT FOR THEM PEOPLE THAT DO NOTTING BUT RIGHT SHIT U NO U R NOTTING

Edited by unionjack