WrestleMania Mega Poll

SpursRiot2012

WrestleMania Super Poll  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've got the Monday off, I'm just not sure whether my mate/boss has booked it off also so I can go round and watch it on his Network. If not I'll stream it in bed with a multipack of Monster Munch or something.

Although I have the network I will probably also purchase on Sky Box Office as like the whole live feel without worrying about an internet connection going down or the show buffering/streaming slowly. Any other PPV (Rumble aside) I'll watch on the network but this is Mania so don't mind purchasing. (I voted Sky Box Office). 

• Paid Members

I'll watch it on the Network, it will be the first show I've attempted to watch live on there and I'm pretty apprehensive about it. If my feed is a stop-start, buffering clusterfuck I will have to fuck it off and watch it in the morning instead, as I've got the day off work specially and I get wound up something chronic by technical issues. If that happens it will be the first Mania I haven't watched live in fifteen years, which would be a shame. I'll be watching more out of intrigue than excitement this year anyway- I think it could go either way with the matches they have lined up. Has potential to be a real stinker of a show or a real nice surprise.

• Paid Members

If you have Xbox you're chances of watching it stutter free are next to zero. I've had the network since launch with BT Infinity and I've never had a stutter free PPV, Normally still stutters on the replay the next day. I can't believe they still haven't sorted it out. It's usually ok on a laptop though via HDMI etc.

• Paid Members

Last year I ended up watching it on my PC, due to the same problems Maverick had with the Xbox app. Proper annoying because I missed Hogan's big entrance. Streaming via a PC or laptop is definitely the best and more reliable way to stream the show - never had an issue doing it that way.

Anyway, despite not really being into the build, I plan to spend my time watching the show in my pants and eating a disgusting amount of takeaway food.

Archived