"GIGOLO GAZ UNZIPPED..." ANTICIPATION STATION

PowerButchi

THE POWER IS YOURS!  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

"GIGOLO GAZ UNZIPS..." ANTICIPATION STATION

I am ecstatic to announce that within the next few weeks I shall be launching my very own podcast, "Gigolo Gaz Unzips...". It's a different breed of podcast. Many podcasts concentrate on the bad, often they'd rather bury one bad thing on a show than celebrate 10 good ones. Well, that's not the case here. This is a celebration of Wrestling and why we love it so. The friends people make, the places they see, the characters they meet, and the experiences they have.  It's a podcast which gleefully acknowledges to us that Wrestling is the greatest thing in the world, and we're going to champion the aspects which make it so. "But wait!" I hear you say "You're a super entertaining dynamo, but just listening to you would get boring". You're right, it would. Which is why I'll be joined by some utterly fantastic guests with some big names worthy of nothing but the highest respect. World travelled, experienced, and with some marvellous stories to tell. More informatiion will be forthcoming in the near future, so watch this space!

• Paid Members

Episode 1 - Chris Masters

Episode 2 - Bill Dundee

Episode 3 - Sex Ferguson

Episode 4 - Chris Masters

Episode 5 - Bill Dundee

Episode 6 - Sex Ferguson

Episode 7 - Chris Masters

Episode 8 - Bill Dundee

Episode 9 - Sex Ferguson

Episode 10 - Chris Masters

Episode 11 - Bill Dundee

Episode 12 - Sex Ferguson

Seriously, good luck with it Butchi. I'll definitely give it a listen.

• Moderators

I'll be listening.  I expect a Regal interview!

I don't know him unfortunately, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed with me having arguably the finest British wrestler of the last 15 years on though.

• Paid Members

I don't know him unfortunately, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed with me having arguably the finest British wrestler of the last 15 years on though.

Kriss Sprules??

Kriss Sprules??

Kongo Kev??

Archived